Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Big Ben.........

Horrid 1st half, but from a FF perspective, he has the chance to run and gun in the 2nd half being down 3 TD's. He has the weapons to do it. Doesn't bode well for Mendy......but Big Ben could air it out and put up some #'s. Hopefully, at least.

Edited to say: nevermind

I have seen him get a lot of garbage points in situations like this.....Pats game last year comes to mind. He should run no huddle rest of game. I just want at least a TD and 125 yards here on out

i just dont see it...steelers getting taken behind the woodshed today. possible shift in afc north power this year?

no shift. It is a battle between these two teams most every year.

I'm glad Tomlin is leaving his team behind that woodshed all game to take their lickin'.

It took years, but finally, his golden horseshoe could not save him

b@stard killed me in two leagues, with Stafford on the bench in one and Kolb in the other. I started him because the Ravens had a mostly new and inexperienced secondary and the Steelers WR core had been on fire. I know this was a big game for the Ravens to shed the monkey from their back, but that was a truly pathetic performance on every front by the Steelers.

b@stard killed me in two leagues, with Stafford on the bench in one and Kolb in the other. I started him because the Ravens had a mostly new and inexperienced secondary and the Steelers WR core had been on fire. I know this was a big game for the Ravens to shed the monkey from their back, but that was a truly pathetic performance on every front by the Steelers.

Never bench the stud that is Stafford@!@!

Looks like the team that suffered the Super Bowl hangover was the wrong team.

the superbowl hangover team is usually the losing team i thought? so it would appear to be the correct team