Sign in to follow this  
Borat33

Dez Bryant

Owner/Jerry Jones backtracked Friday on his stance that Dez Bryant (quad) will play against the 49ers despite missing this week's practices. Jones is now saying that the team is monitoring Bryant's progress and that it is "premature" to say it's a "done deal" that he will be in the lineup Sunday. It's obviously not a great sign, but stay tuned for Friday's practice update. "We'll see how he does today and of course we've got at least 48 hours before kickoff time," said Jones. "Hopefully he'll feel better as we get closer to Sunday."

Cmon man wtf. This guy seems to get dinged up all of the time. All world talent but it seems like he just is somewhat fragile.

Can somebody answer why Dez is projected as the #1 WR for week 2, but Hakeem Nicks isn't even ranked?

Can somebody answer why Dez is projected as the #1 WR for week 2, but Hakeem Nicks isn't even ranked?

:dunno:

That makes zero sense. If Dez was 100% why would he be ranked as the Number 1?

FFToday projects Dez will have 9 catches for 110 yards and a TD. Nicks is projected to have 4 catches for 50 yards. Both have missed practice this week, however Nicks expects to play, and now Jerry Jones is back peddling away from his earlier statements that Dez would play.

FFToday projects Dez will have 9 catches for 110 yards and a TD. Nicks is projected to have 4 catches for 50 yards. Both have missed practice this week, however Nicks expects to play, and now Jerry Jones is back peddling away from his earlier statements that Dez would play.

It's Friday and the projections will be updated this weekend. If there are changes on the injury reports I'm sure there will be changes on the rankings/projections. Be patient.

It's a focking bruise! I know he plays for the Cowboys but man up and play you Sally!! :rolleyes:

Seriously. And he did not practice today. I am thinking this guy will be out this weekend. :thumbsdown:

Seriously. And he did not practice today. I am thinking this guy will be out this weekend. :thumbsdown:

Not the end of the world, as I have Jordy or Meachem to fill in. Still it's sad that the guy could miss a game a week after he played through the god damned injury. Just seems like a very effeminate injury to miss a game over.

Cmon man wtf. This guy seems to get dinged up all of the time. All world talent but it seems like he just is somewhat fragile.

As a Cowboys faithful - NO SHIAT!! :wall:

Dez might be the most gifted, dangerous wr in the game, when he's actually in the damn game. Clowny spent a 3rd round pick on D. Murray from OU - I thought he was supposed to be returning punts. If nothing else, and I know it may not be cool - but where focking thigh pads, won't slow you down that damn much.

Dallas Homer here, and they said on the radio today that Garrett has a "no practice, no play" policy. JJ made that statement yesterday assuming Bryant would practice today and now that he has not gotten in a practice is backpeddling.

That said, we all know how controlling Jerra is...so even if Garret has a no practice no play policy, it could be trumped by Jerry making him play Bryant.

I have Dez and Hakeem on the same team! :wall: I have Davon Bess on the bench and picked up Nixon as insurance. Have no clue what I am going to do. :dunno: Any suggestions other than just bending over and getting raped at WR this week?

Dez,crabtree...divas