Sign in to follow this  
clarkevii

David Nelson Appreciation Thread

Gather round ye friends and unite. We are the lucky ones. The ones that see POTENTIAL. The ones with David Nelson on our team.

Today is the day. Today is the day Nelson hits the scene.

Today is the day he becomes a LEGIT WR2 in fantasy football.

I am!

Not surei can bring myself to pull the trigger on that one.

Would you start him over Dez?

I like Dez if healthy but he's a wild card right now. I think he' goes and is good but for how long?

I'm starting Nelson in one leauge, but I'm tempering expectations.

Bryant if healthy is the play to me. But if there is any concern Nelson has a good matchup and health(his and his qb) on his side.

That said, I've been debating Nelson/Nicks in another league and I think I'm still going with the surer thing in Nicks.

I like Dez if healthy but he's a wild card right now. I think he' goes and is good but for how long?

I'm starting Nelson in one leauge, but I'm tempering expectations.

Bryant if healthy is the play to me. But if there is any concern Nelson has a good matchup and health(his and his qb) on his side.

That said, I've been debating Nelson/Nicks in another league and I think I'm still going with the surer thing in Nicks.

I'd go Nicks if I were you.

My #1 WR is VJax. Otherwise I have Dez, Nelson, and Meachem and I don't know what to do - Nelson and Meachem are both 1 PM starts today so I'm really rolling the dice if I go with Dez and risk a goose egg. I have a feeling he will play but I'm questioning how effective he'll be?

Any advice fellas? 1-1 in my 14-teamer and need to win. My roster:

QB: Schaub

RB: Tate

RB: Blount

WR: VJax

WR: ???

Flex: Tolbert

TE: Graham

K: Henery

D: San Fran (this week)

Bench: Foster, Lynch, JStew, Starks, Meachem, Nelson, Dez

Please help!

I added him on the wire this week, but can't play him over Nicks or Britt at WR or Tate / Starks at Flex.

I added him on the wire this week, but can't play him over Nicks or Britt at WR or Tate / Starks at Flex.

Yeah. I see all the 'potential' that's there this week but this guy easily could have had a 9-70 game last week, which is good, but not setting the fantasy world on fire just yet. Let's see it first.

The only fantasy 'starter' I've bumped for him is Percy Harvin. Who will no doubt go off on my bench but that is likely where he belongs until the team gets him of theirs.

6-60 - 1 TD

I'm happily wrong so far :headbanger: I have Fitz, Stevie, and Nelson (Along with Adrian and Jacobs..blowing up)

More like 6-84 0 Tds.

Looks like the Stevie show today.

Yahoo is showing his stats at 6 catches for 84 yards which is still awesome in my PPR league playing in the flex spot. I was not expecting much from him. He replaced Reggie Bush who is having an awful game stat wise.

More like 6-84 0 Tds.

Yahoo is showing his stats at 6 catches for 84 yards which is still awesome in my PPR league playing in the flex spot. I was not expecting much from him. He replaced Reggie Bush who is having an awful game stat wise.

Yes, I realize this...the 7/95/1 was my morning prediction... :cheers:

Yes, I realize this...the 7/95/1 was my morning prediction... :cheers:

Ahhhh. Good prediction then. I thought maybe you just mistakely mixed up Nelson and Johnson's stats. :cheers:

Was a little nervous about Nelson after using my top waiver priority on him and then starting him over other WRs I drafted.

But I feel pretty good about it now. :thumbsup:

More like 6-84 0 Tds.

6-84 is pretty good for the first half......They aren't going to stop throwing anytime soon.

Tired of Chandler.

I dropped Chandler to pick up Nelson. My opponant had Gates and is starting Chandler... :wall: