Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Santonio Holmes

I just got off the phone with 911, I hope they find him soon :(

i need catches, yards, and tds.

Well, not good when your QB is Suxchez!

I'm playing the most stacked team in my keeper league; I'm 2-1 and he's 3-0. To beat him I basically need Holmes to tie the Jets kicker. 4:30 left and he is down. :wall:

I think yesterdays games are a testament to how much of a factor the offensive line is to a football team. The Jets looked completely out of sync, and could not get anything going. Hate to say it, but Ryan definitely has to be on the hot seat in NYC... That offense looked like crap.

Not having Mangold in there is killing the offense.

Also, I think it's official that Sanchez just isn't that good. A prettier, more ethnically diverse Trent Dilfer. Good enough to be a starter most years but not good enough to take anybody anywhere.

I have Holmes in my dynasty league been playing him every week but it's time to meet mr pine and come on down Mr Rice.

I think yesterdays games are a testament to how much of a factor the offensive line is to a football team. The Jets looked completely out of sync, and could not get anything going. Hate to say it, but Ryan definitely has to be on the hot seat in NYC... That offense looked like crap.

Sorry, But...Rex Ryan JUST coached the Jets to 2 consecutive AFC Championships and he in your words,

" Ryan definitely has to be on the hot seat in NYC".

The brink of the Super Bowl 2 years in a row and I don't think he is going anywhere.

If anything, they should extend his contract.

Sorry, But...Rex Ryan JUST coached the Jets to 2 consecutive AFC Championships and he in your words,

The brink of the Super Bowl 2 years in a row and I don't think he is going anywhere.

Sorry, I was just thinking like a New Yorker... You're right, continuous trips to the AFC Championship Game with a loaded team like that is probably OK. As a Raider fan, I can safely say that ass kicking they took up in the East Bay has got to burn.

Not having Mangold in there is killing the offense.

Also, I think it's official that Sanchez just isn't that good. A prettier, more ethnically diverse Trent Dilfer. Good enough to be a starter most years but not good enough to take anybody anywhere.

He could probably get by in the 'ground and pound,' but they're struggling running that offense through him.

It makes me so angry. Best offensive player on the team. Some experts consider him a low end WR1. He so far looks like a low end wr3

Sorry, I was just thinking like a New Yorker... You're right, continuous trips to the AFC Championship Game with a loaded team like that is probably OK. As a Raider fan, I can safely say that ass kicking they took up in the East Bay has got to burn.

Yeah, that loss hurts because the Jets did have a 17-7 lead in that game.

The Jets can either stink or look like a world beater.

They usually play the Pats tough, except for that first game they played last year

on primetime but They did beat them twice and I have a feeling that they will play much better this week.

With the Jets playing an extremely tough Ravens defense this week, the Patriots defense will seem like

a much easier defense to go up against. I will start S.Green this week and I will sit Hightower.

Green will score 1 if not 2 Td's this week.

Despite what Rex says this week, they are going to have to throw the ball this weekend. I would expect that they are going to have to put up at least 24 points in New England to win. The Pats are good against the run and terrible against the pass. I am guessing that both Holmes and Burress will have good games this week.

After that... :dunno:

Plus 1

Hot seat because they are 2-2? ROFL.

Rex would need to finish 7-9 and then 4-12 next year and Maybe, maybe his job would be in jeopardy