Sign in to follow this  
browns16-0

Anyone else get destroyed by Baltimore's D last night?

In both my leagues I led going into last night. Both my leagues I had Ray Rice going. Both my leagues I went against Baltimore's D. I figured there was no way I could lose. I knew in the first 2 minutes when the Ravens D scored I was in for a long night. Then the BS fumble ruling for a TD. Still I lead. Then for the icing on the cake, Sanchez throws an awful awful throw that is returned 75 yards for a td and down I go. I hate Sanchez so much..

In both my leagues I led going into last night. Both my leagues I had Ray Rice going. Both my leagues I went against Baltimore's D. I figured there was no way I could lose. I knew in the first 2 minutes when the Ravens D scored I was in for a long night. Then the BS fumble ruling for a TD. Still I lead. Then for the icing on the cake, Sanchez throws an awful awful throw that is returned 75 yards for a td and down I go. I hate Sanchez so much..

Well first Aaron Rodgers ruined my night. Then Baltimore's D put the icing on the cake.

My team is 1-2-1. I scored in the top 5 in my 14 team league, but it wasn't good enough.

Both of my losses came at the hands of that weeks highest scorer. So maybe there is hope for my team.

I had the same scenario and, for now, still pulled out the victory. It is close enough though that at the end of the week when the scoring adjustments come in I could still lose. I was up by more than 15 before the game started and knew that Baltimore's D/ST couldn't out score Ray Rice. I got up this morning leading by 1.7 points. I was shocked. One sack taken from my D/ST and one added to his and I lose by .3.

I am 2-2 despite having the highest total points in my league thanks to Chicago's D in week 1 and Baltimore's D last night. I still recall hearing the advice prior to our draft not to waste money on a good D. Wow has that come back to bite me on the backside.

I went into last nights game with a 56 point lead...I came out down by one. He had Rice and Baltimore. Now I have to sweat it out with my Tampa D against his R. Wayne. I feel like I have a slight edge, but it could go either way.

My opponent had welker and Rodgers. I still left the afternoon games up around 40pts with rice and Greene going. He had baltimores d and Blount tonight against Indy.

Idk if I can handle this loss as I cling to my 13pt lead waiting to see if Indy can shut down blount.

We start IDP's, I had R.Lewis, L.Webb, Although Lewis had a quiet game, Webb's pick 6 and pd's allowed me to defeat the top team. 16 team league, and the winners from the 4 divisions last year are in one division this year. Pretty cool matching up, as we play double headers week in and out.

double whammi

Rodgers and Baltimore D

Just those 2 beat me this week

Nope. They destroyed for me. :pointstosky: I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal worried when Washington put 20 up on me. Then Sanchez got turned loose. :lol:

I was 2-1 in this league going into the game, and around 7:15pm (EDT) I was pleased to note that I had accumulated a 37 point lead. I was pleased, because I had been forced to start Tim Hightower and BenJarvus Green-Ellis as my RBs, and because I had lost Andre Johnson early in his game. I was also trying to get one more week out of the Arizona D, and that wasn't going so well either.

Still, here I was with a hefty lead and Dustin Keller yet to go. Then, Hakeem Nicks got his late TD--9 more points for my opponent. Oh well, I'm still up 28 points, and all he has is his defense to match Keller. Easy win, right? 3-1 here I come.

Keller 1.2 pts

BAL D 32 pts

Hello, 2-2.

Sigh...

How about in my 2 games in one league i went vs Rodgers and other matchup had Ravens :mad: Of the 12 teams i have the 3rd highest score of 121(Addai left) but my 2 games are vs #1-150(Rodgers 59) and #2-141(Ravens 44) are you freaking kidding me :wall:

Those bastards, now im only up 26 and he still has Blount in a 1 ppr league.

Relax, I think you still win easily. Blount would have to go all Baltimore on you for you to lose.

Relax, I think you still win easily. Blount would have to go all Baltimore on you for you to lose.

I have a 25.1 point lead. And he has Blount going. Not really worried but I wouldn't be shocked if Blount got 25.2, just the way this year is going.

Go Indy!