Sign in to follow this  
stinkerbe11

I'm starting Ridley over ______.

I'm a big fan of this guy since his college days at LSU. Haven't done anything crazy yet but am considering benching Michael Turner against the Pack's run D in favor of Ridley in a huge rivalry game. Who's rolling with Ridley and who has he ousted from your starting lineups?

I do think Ridley could be a good matchup play as a 3rd RB or flex play during the bye weeks with his current role. And who knows maybe his role will grow enough so he can be an every week starter (except week 7). It is not like defenses are going to put 8 in the box to stop the Pats run game. But with BB the question is who knows?

i'd rather play thomas jones over ridley this week

Am I missing something here? A shared backfield on a passing team? BJGE still had more carries last week...

yeah i hear ya...they must be pretty desperate for a rb ....like i said i'd rather start thomas jones that's sitting on the waiver wire

Of course we need help at rb. Bye weeks. Injuries. Crappy production. Time shares. Large league. And these are just my reasons for starting Ridley. Thomas 2 yds a carry Jones is not on my waiver wire either.

Ridley over BJGE :thumbsup: I dont think Rice will do much this week either so im leavin him on bench too

Ridley over BJGE :thumbsup: I dont think Rice will do much this week either so im leavin him on bench too

yes....starting him over Barry Sanders also.

yeah i hear ya...they must be pretty desperate for a rb ....like i said i'd rather start thomas jones that's sitting on the waiver wire

check out the battle thread

Tate and Ingram. And Hillis.

The thought of relying on a NE RB does not make me all warm and fuzzy, but Ingram is my only real option and... nah.

With Hillis and Moss on bye, I'm playing Ridley in my flex spot over M.Bush, B.Tate, A.Brown and Meachem. I think Bush is the only one that really has the potential to score more, but I'm not ready to count on him unless McFadden goes down.

Also playing David Nelson over the listed WR's.