Tim Tebow

Chris Johnson

RB2 -

Percy Harvin

Hakeem Nicks

Santana Moss or Desean Jackson

Jake Ballard or Dustin Keller

Zona D

with Demarco down running with backups from the waiver wire dead marsh in a 12 team league

RB2- L.Tomlinson/K. Hunter/L. Ball/M. Ingram/Kahlil Bell

Who to pick for RB2?

or if you have any other opinions for WR3 or TE I would love to hear it.

Tomlinson but not optimistic about any of their chances. And for WR, maybe Nate Washington.

www.ffblife.com, check us out. Sign up, it's free.

Turner tonight or benson vs rams?

Sorry, I guess I didn't make it in time. Hopefully you made the right choice.

PPR league - 6 pts. for TD and 1 point for each 10 yards rushing/receiving. Brandon Marshall or Marion Barber at Flex?

Thanks!!!

PPR league - 6 pts. for TD and 1 point for each 10 yards rushing/receiving. Brandon Marshall or Marion Barber at Flex?

Thanks!!!

I'd go with Marshall, read some encouraging news about Forte and I like Marshall's matchup better.

Check out www.ffblife.com for fantasy football

what to do about Rodgers for week 16?

If the 49ers lose to Seattle on Saturday (4:15 game, EST), Green Bay will have locked up home field throughout and then it is highly likely that Rodgers sits for all or most of Sunday night's game vs Chicago.

I will not carry or start the terrible Chicago QB against the Packer defense instead. And I can guarantee that neither of the Monday night QBs (Ryan and Brees) are available on the waiver wire to use instead of Rodgers.

So, what choice but to either start a different QB playing on Saturday or to gamble that the 49ers defeat Seattle thereby forcing Green Bay to play to win in order to lock up homefield throughout? What a mess. I'd prefer not to play any of the mediocre available QBs on Saturday.

Should we pick up Flynn (Rodgers' back up) in case Rodgers sits? If Aaron sits then we may have to roll with Flynn in the week 16 Championship game (or semifinals).

Here are the other available QBs in my league that can be used on Saturday instead of Rodgers on Sunday:

Freeman @ Carolina

Grossman v Vikings

Palmer @ KC

Kolb/Skelton @ Cincinnati

Orton v Raiders

Locker/Hasselbeck v Jags

Not very appealing, although Grossman could have a nice day. This really blows.

what to do about Rodgers for week 16?

If the 49ers lose to Seattle on Saturday (4:15 game, EST), Green Bay will have locked up home field throughout and then it is highly likely that Rodgers sits for all or most of Sunday night's game vs Chicago.

I will not carry or start the terrible Chicago QB against the Packer defense instead. And I can guarantee that neither of the Monday night QBs (Ryan and Brees) are available on the waiver wire to use instead of Rodgers.

So, what choice but to either start a different QB playing on Saturday or to gamble that the 49ers defeat Seattle thereby forcing Green Bay to play to win in order to lock up homefield throughout? What a mess. I'd prefer not to play any of the mediocre available QBs on Saturday.

Should we pick up Flynn (Rodgers' back up) in case Rodgers sits? If Aaron sits then we may have to roll with Flynn in the week 16 Championship game (or semifinals).

Here are the other available QBs in my league that can be used on Saturday instead of Rodgers on Sunday:

Freeman @ Carolina

Grossman v Vikings

Palmer @ KC

Kolb/Skelton @ Cincinnati

Orton v Raiders

Locker/Hasselbeck v Jags

Not very appealing, although Grossman could have a nice day. This really blows.

Don't fret my friend, you'll be fine. I like Grossman, then Palmer in that order as choices. I also don't think Rodgers just sits and I think SF beats SEA. I'd personally start Rodgers, followed by Grossman then Palmer. Good luck.

Check us out at www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free!

Championship in my 14 team standard scoring league. My roster is:

QB: Tebow

RB: Foster

RB:

WR: VJax

WR: Dez

Flex:

TE: Graham

K: Henery

D: Steelers

I need a RB and flex out of Tate, Tolbert, Lynch, Blount, Manningham. I'm leaning toward Blount and Lynch but could be convinced otherwise.

Thoughts?

Championship in my 14 team standard scoring league. My roster is:

QB: Tebow

RB: Foster

RB:

WR: VJax

WR: Dez

Flex:

TE: Graham

K: Henery

D: Steelers

I need a RB and flex out of Tate, Tolbert, Lynch, Blount, Manningham. I'm leaning toward Blount and Lynch but could be convinced otherwise.

Thoughts?

I'd agree, Blount and Lynch. Though Lynch could have a tough go, he's a solid bet to get a TD, more of one than Tolbert.

Posted this in iggy's thread but you must be the man this week.

In need of some championship defense advice.

I played the Cardinals D last week based on the recommendations of several websites over Seattle and didn't get that much in return.

Seattle's D has been playing lights out football for the past 3 games.

Would you roll with Arizona, Seattle, or go to the waivers for Tennessee?

I can't afford any mistakes this week and appreciate all the help

that you and Iggy have given me over the season.

Keep up the great website.

Posted this in iggy's thread but you must be the man this week.

In need of some championship defense advice.

I played the Cardinals D last week based on the recommendations of several websites over Seattle and didn't get that much in return.

Seattle's D has been playing lights out football for the past 3 games.

Would you roll with Arizona, Seattle, or go to the waivers for Tennessee?

I can't afford any mistakes this week and appreciate all the help

that you and Iggy have given me over the season.

Keep up the great website.

I'd go with Seattle. The secondary's making plays and SF wins on defense, not explosive offense so they shouldn't allow many points. If Lynch can do well, that should help you too.

Thanks for the love on the website, hopefully you're a member. If you could, help us out by liking the FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Football-Life/137866616284264

Good luck and bring home a ring!

So in my championship game I’ll be up against Aaron Rodgers. My tight ends are Rob Gronkowski and Jermichael Finley. I also have Jordy Nelson. I’m considering starting Finley next week against Chicago since, with Greg Jennings out, I’ll have Rodgers top two targets. My logic is that this will severely limit the damage Rodgers can do to me since a Nelson or Finley TD will net more points for me than my opponent. The other case for Finley is that he had his one monster game against the Bears earlier this year.

Of course, Gronkowski is having the greatest season in the history of fantasy tight ends and it might be insane to sit him.

Who do I start?

Pick two Wr's : Roddy White, Colston, Cruz?

Pick two rbs: Mendy, MJD, LeSean Mccoy?

Which D Pitt or Baltimore ?

Roddy and Colston. MJD and McCoy (Go with who brung ya). Baltimore Defense.

Check us out at www.ffblife.com

So in my championship game I’ll be up against Aaron Rodgers. My tight ends are Rob Gronkowski and Jermichael Finley. I also have Jordy Nelson. I’m considering starting Finley next week against Chicago since, with Greg Jennings out, I’ll have Rodgers top two targets. My logic is that this will severely limit the damage Rodgers can do to me since a Nelson or Finley TD will net more points for me than my opponent. The other case for Finley is that he had his one monster game against the Bears earlier this year.

Of course, Gronkowski is having the greatest season in the history of fantasy tight ends and it might be insane to sit him.

Who do I start?

I get the logic, but start who gives you the most points at the end of the day. And that's Gronk. If Rodgers throws TDs elsewhere, then you're REALLY hurt.

www.ffblife.com

AP or Reggie Bush this week in a non-ppr league? Gut says Bush but the masses would lean towards AP I would think.

AP or Reggie Bush this week in a non-ppr league? Gut says Bush but the masses would lean towards AP I would think.

I'd go Bush, Minn has nothing to play for. Bush is still playing to break his past.

Flex play...S. Jackson or B. Tate?

I like Tate. Hopefully the Texans ease Foster up a bit and let Tate roll as they rest up for the playoffs. And SJack with the tough matchup can be topped by Tate.

www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free.

Help me pick which 2 RB's to start, standard scoring, non ppr:

A. Peterson @ Wash.

C. Johnson vs. Jax.

C. Spiller vs. Den.

R. Helu vs. Minn.

F. Jones vs. Philly.

And which 3 WR's:

R. White @ NO

V. Jackson @ Det.

M. Colston vs. Atl.

M. Austin vs. Philly.

I'm already starting J. Witten at TE so I don't want to start too many Cowboys.

Help me pick which 2 RB's to start, standard scoring, non ppr:

A. Peterson @ Wash.

C. Johnson vs. Jax.

C. Spiller vs. Den.

R. Helu vs. Minn.

F. Jones vs. Philly.

And which 3 WR's:

R. White @ NO

V. Jackson @ Det.

M. Colston vs. Atl.

M. Austin vs. Philly.

I'm already starting J. Witten at TE so I don't want to start too many Cowboys.

I answered in your post. Good luck and check us out at www.ffblife.com

I get the logic, but start who gives you the most points at the end of the day. And that's Gronk. If Rodgers throws TDs elsewhere, then you're REALLY hurt.

www.ffblife.com

Thanks. Last question.... do I start Vick or Tebow?

Thanks. Last question.... do I start Vick or Tebow?

I go Vick, but I always choose Vick. Good luck

Here we go, baby! Championship (and $2K) on the line. Team in my sig. Not going to get cute and play Stafford, but I am questioning who to start between Harvin and Robinson as my WR2. Here's the team I'm up against, and he's got some match-up issues as well.

Romo

SJax, Gore

Coleston, Washington

Gronk

Akers

Ravens

What ya think, Fresh?

And FWIW, you may want to warn those that are visiting your site to not forget the second "f" while typing. Sends you to a Chinese or Japenese auto site that's filled with viruses. The blocker on my computer was working overtime to fend everything off.

Standard scoring non-PPR league. Choose one for my flex:

Helu vs MIN

Deangelo vs TB

Stewart vs TB

DJax @ DAL

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Here we go, baby! Championship (and $2K) on the line. Team in my sig. Not going to get cute and play Stafford, but I am questioning who to start between Harvin and Robinson as my WR2. Here's the team I'm up against, and he's got some match-up issues as well.

Romo

SJax, Gore

Coleston, Washington

Gronk

Akers

Ravens

What ya think, Fresh?

I'd go Robinson...Romo will have to spread it this week. Good luck man, 2K here we come

Great job by Fresh1 this year. I really hope everyone enjoyed our thoughts this year, and it looks like FFBLIFE really helped a lot of folks this season! Let's hope this is a trend for YEARS TO COME! Happy Holidays to everyone from myself and the whole FFBLIFE TEAM! Merry Christmas!

-Iggy

Bowe vs Nicks.. is all it boils down too!

Strangely enough I start Bowe, big WR and big corner in Revis. Go get that ring

www.ffblife.com

S. Moss or D. Thomas, standard scoring.

thanks

Moss...

www.ffblife.com

Fresh, made the finals due in large part to your help. So I would like your opinion one more time.

12 team ppr

RB: need 2

Matthews @ Det

CJ2K vs Jax

AP @ Was

S. Jax vs Pit

Benson vs Ari

WR: need 1

Austin vs Phi

L. Rob vs Phi

Bowe vs Oak

Manningham vs NYJ

I also need one of the above for flex. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

standard 12 team non ppr

Need to pick 1 (Mccoy is my other back)

Felix Jones

Beanie Wells

Kahlil Bell

Thanks!

Picking the correct flex option for this championship game has proved trickier than I initially thought. I have many decent options, it's just a matter of picking the best one. If it helps, my league is a standard scoring non-ppr, with 2 point bonuses for 100+ yardage totals and single 40+ yard plays. My options are as follows....

Marshawn Lynch - Has been a straight up beast but SF D has been the most consistent unit in football all season. No doubt he eats plenty Skittles, but there is a big "if" on him tasting the end zone. Even if he does, his potential for a high yardage game is low. I'm leaning towards other options.

Kevin Smith - It seems like he is finally healthy and SD is average against the run. My team already consists of Stafford and Calvin so Smith's negative in my case is an over-saturation of Detroit players. He also is always a risk to break a nail during the game and miss time. Higher yardage potential than Lynch but more bust factor if you consider the injuries.

Percy Harvin - Had some beastly games recently but last week was completely unacceptable. Washington isn't a shut-down pass D, but Harvin's boom or bust factor has me starting Nicks over him in the WR2 slot. He could easily put up more points than all of these options with a couple big plays but the risk of another goose egg is gruesome.

Jonathan Stewart - Tampa Bay run D is obviously going to give up hella fantasy points, but with Carolina it is a question of who will get them. Cam hawks goal-line touches and DeAngelo could take away a lot of carries. Tampa Bay Run D simply makes him a tempting option though.

Antonio Brown - Could match any of these guys totals with a couple of touches, but without Big Ben I expect to see a lot of Mendenhall. A real shame Roethlisberger is out, if he was healthy Antonio would be a great option this week.

Thanks in advance!