Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

I need help picking my thrid WR...Decker or DJax this week? Thanks!

Keep posted to news but go with DJax.

www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

Thoughts on Jermichael Finley through the rest of the season? He's been a disappointment in most games (except week 3 of course) and Celek and Greshem and others are available. Finley has upside but with all of Rogers' passing options (and I start Rogers) it's tough to count on any points. Not sure if I should keep going with him or move on. non-PPR. Thx!

Thoughts on Jermichael Finley through the rest of the season? He's been a disappointment in most games (except week 3 of course) and Celek and Greshem and others are available. Finley has upside but with all of Rogers' passing options (and I start Rogers) it's tough to count on any points. Not sure if I should keep going with him or move on. non-PPR. Thx!

I have him myself and it's a tough call. The 2 you named are certainly no locks either for production but Gresham has been getting more targets. The thing about Finley is his ability to breakout, which is why he's still on your team. I wouldn't go Celek but could go Gresham over Finley. With possibly shootouts coming up for GB though, I personally stuck with Finley.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Good info and insight.

Sit Stephen Jackson this week?

I'm starting Forte and Sproles for sure. My flex spot can take an RB/TE/WR...options are:

SJAx (vs. SF D though! ugh!)

Decker

Starks

Austin

Breaston

Doucet

I know, not many reat options, so do i sit Sjax or hope he does enough for me? 0.5 ppr

Sit Stephen Jackson this week?

I'm starting Forte and Sproles for sure. My flex spot can take an RB/TE/WR...options are:

SJAx (vs. SF D though! ugh!)

Decker

Starks

Austin

Breaston

Doucet

I know, not many reat options, so do i sit Sjax or hope he does enough for me? 0.5 ppr

OUCH! SJax is in a tough matchup against SF but the others are just chances also. I tend to side with the reliable in hopes that he produces a TD and I think he certainly has the most chance and opportunity to do so. I personally am in the same boat as I have SJax but I had R. Matthews and traded for CJ1K so i sat him. But i wouldn't sit him for your options as they're boom or bust.

Check out www.ffblife.com for wrrkly rankings, insight, news and more. Sign up, it's free. Good luck!

non ppr we can use a wide receiver or tight end

i haven;t used a tight end all season ..,but i need to fill one slot

dustin keller

kellen winslow

or

damien williams

thankyou in advance & hope you have a december to remember

non ppr we can use a wide receiver or tight end

i haven;t used a tight end all season ..,but i need to fill one slot

dustin keller

kellen winslow

or

damien williams

thankyou in advance & hope you have a december to remember

Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully this is the beginning of a great December and playoff run for you. I like Keller against the Skins, I think he has the greatest opportunity to score a TD. Could be all running for TEN so I'd go him over Damian. Good luck and be sure to check out www.ffblife.com, hopefully you've signed up, it's free!

Good read on the ffblife site. Lineup is set pretty much accordingly. This what I have come up with

QB: Young. Bench: Palmer, Vick

RB: Matthews, S. Jax. Bench: AP, Benson,

WR: C. Johnson, L. Robinson. Bench Bowe, Manningham, Austin

Flex: CJ2K

Whats your opinion? Anything you would change? Thanks again!

Fresh one…

Here’s the thing, I have no doubt that ARod will light up the Giants just like Drew Brees did last week…but do I start Tom Brady instead this week being that he going up against INDY…at home? I know it might be a dumb question but I really need the win this week to make playoffs and I would appreciate any advice?

Also, I have Colston, B llyod, and VJAX and I can only start one…who would you start?

Good read on the ffblife site. Lineup is set pretty much accordingly. This what I have come up with

QB: Young. Bench: Palmer, Vick

RB: Matthews, S. Jax. Bench: AP, Benson,

WR: C. Johnson, L. Robinson. Bench Bowe, Manningham, Austin

Flex: CJ2K

Whats your opinion? Anything you would change? Thanks again!

I like that lineup, just be sure to keep checking on Austin's status as word is he's getting closer. If he's healthy I'd actually stay away from both him and Robinson and go Bowe. There could just be some uncertainty there and I'd hate for you to get bit. Good luck and thanks for checking the site!

Fresh one…

Here’s the thing, I have no doubt that ARod will light up the Giants just like Drew Brees did last week…but do I start Tom Brady instead this week being that he going up against INDY…at home? I know it might be a dumb question but I really need the win this week to make playoffs and I would appreciate any advice?

Also, I have Colston, B llyod, and VJAX and I can only start one…who would you start?

That's a pretty stacked team to have both QBs, my opinion is go with the sure bet and that's Rodgers. Though Tom could outscore him, his floor is lower than ARod simply because run or pass, NE won't be stopped. GB won't run in a shootout so expect ARod no matter what to have good numbers. I go ARod. Good luck and be sure to check out www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up.

I appreciate the advice on arod...were you able to give your opinion on my wr situation...?

Colston, llyod, or Vjax...can only pick one?

Thanks again man

I appreciate the advice on arod...were you able to give your opinion on my wr situation...?

Colston, llyod, or Vjax...can only pick one?

Thanks again man

I think Colston's the safest but VJax has the highest ceiling. If you're a risktaker, go VJax. If you want a guaranteed 70 and probably a TD, go with Colston. I have them ranked 5 and 7, VJax 1st. Hope this helps.

www.ffblife.com

Similar question. . .VJax, Brandon Lloyd, or Antonio Gates in my flex spot? (Non-PPR, .1 per yard, 6 per TD, -2 per turnover.) I've clinched a playoff berth but points are important because I have a shot at a bye week. Jackson makes me nervous. . .I'm kind of leaning toward Gates at this point.

Starting already:

WR: Calvin Johnson, Victor Cruz

RB: Matt Forte, Kevin Smith/ Maurice Morris (whoever starts :) )

TE: Jimmy Graham

Similar question. . .VJax, Brandon Lloyd, or Antonio Gates in my flex spot? (Non-PPR, .1 per yard, 6 per TD, -2 per turnover.) I've clinched a playoff berth but points are important because I have a shot at a bye week. Jackson makes me nervous. . .I'm kind of leaning toward Gates at this point.

Starting already:

WR: Calvin Johnson, Victor Cruz

RB: Matt Forte, Kevin Smith/ Maurice Morris (whoever starts :) )

TE: Jimmy Graham

Probably Gates because of his TD ability. Both him and VJax are good options, VJax has been inconsistent but also has the highest ceiling. If you're safe go Gates, risky go VJax.

Check out www.ffblife.com for more, sign up it's free.

If you could just click on my link and help me out with my Lineup that would be great.

I gave my thought's as to why.

I'd really like to get your's and other's opinions too.

It's a big week..Please give me your opinion.

Thank You!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=396725

Leave your lineup how it is, simply because you believe in Tebow (I would personally go Ryan myself, an opened up playbook for Tebow could mean worse stats, not better because he hasn't thrown well.) The rest I'm good with, Greene should do fine against WAS and Stevie can't be counted on against Tennessee because they control the ball and clock so much, and CJ's looking better.

Check out www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. Has good info and insight. Good luck.

Leave your lineup how it is, simply because you believe in Tebow (I would personally go Ryan myself, an opened up playbook for Tebow could mean worse stats, not better because he hasn't thrown well.) The rest I'm good with, Greene should do fine against WAS and Stevie can't be counted on against Tennessee because they control the ball and clock so much, and CJ's looking better.

Check out www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. Has good info and insight. Good luck.

Thank You!

Not starting Graham does bother me for 1 reason. If the Pats are up big than they will run more.

The Lions @ NO game could be higher scoring. Am I wrong?

My opponant is starting Hernandez, not that that really matters to me. It never has.

If the Pats are up big than maybe Gronk did well.

I know it's a good problem to have.

I just need to make the right decision this week. I need yards and Td's

You see how my crazy thinking is on this? lol

Edit..I will check out the site.

Thank You Again!

Thank You!

Not starting Graham does bother me for 1 reason. If the Pats are up big than they will run more.

The Lions @ NO game could be higher scoring. Am I wrong?

My opponant is starting Hernandez, not that that really matters to me. It never has.

If the Pats are up big than maybe Gronk did well.

You see how my crazy thinking is on this? lol

Thank You Again!

That NO/DET game should be a shootout but there's also so many options in the game, only guarantees are Brees, Staff and CJ81.

www.ffblife.com

That NO/DET game should be a shootout but there's also so many options in the game, only guarantees are Brees, Staff and CJ81.

www.ffblife.com

Got it!

Thanks for your insight.

Much Appreciated.

Good Luck to you too.

Current Starters are

Stafford-QB

Rice, Bush-RB

VJax, Laurent Robinson WR

Flex options are

Tate vs ATL

Nate Washington vs Buf

Santonio Holmes vs WSH

Maurice Morris vs NO

Pierre Thomas vs DET

Denarius Moore vs MIA

Currently I am leaning towards Morris. Should be a big shootout Det. vs NO.

Any thoughts???

FLEX help

AJ - Cant believe he is here. Not sure if i can start him at all the rest of the year.

Ingram - Had his best games of the year last week. Still had not done much till a 35 yard TD in the 4th quarter.

Starks - Fully healthy. Still he gets no TD's, only a few catches and only gets yards when they are running out the clock.

D. Nelson - Gets red zone looks but not a ton of targets. Smith is getting the start now and this keeps Nelson in the slot where he is best.

DJ Ware - I like this play. They should be down early and forced to throw. DJ seems to get most of the passing downs.

Current Starters are

Stafford-QB

Rice, Bush-RB

VJax, Laurent Robinson WR

Flex options are

Tate vs ATL

Nate Washington vs Buf

Santonio Holmes vs WSH

Maurice Morris vs NO

Pierre Thomas vs DET

Denarius Moore vs MIA

Currently I am leaning towards Morris. Should be a big shootout Det. vs NO.

Any thoughts???

I agree with the game being a shootout, I'm just not sure Morris is the beneficiary of that. Kevin Smith is practicing and may steal some stats so I'd lean toward a healthy Holmes or Washington. Tate's also and option but I doubt he'd get the TD. If I picked, I'd go with Holmes but he's been underachieving so I could understand any of the 3.

Check out www.ffblife.com for rankings and insight, sign up for free.

FLEX help

AJ - Cant believe he is here. Not sure if i can start him at all the rest of the year.

Ingram - Had his best games of the year last week. Still had not done much till a 35 yard TD in the 4th quarter.

Starks - Fully healthy. Still he gets no TD's, only a few catches and only gets yards when they are running out the clock.

D. Nelson - Gets red zone looks but not a ton of targets. Smith is getting the start now and this keeps Nelson in the slot where he is best.

DJ Ware - I like this play. They should be down early and forced to throw. DJ seems to get most of the passing downs.

I'd go AJ, at least Yates knows the offense so hopefully with another week under his belt he'll find AJ. Can't trust Ingram until he shows that it's not a lucky play for him to score. P. Thomas also looked good which doesn't help him.

Check out www.ffblife.com for more. Sign up, it's free. Good luck

like your site. never used it before.

second question of the week (my RB are weak). Pick 2

S. Jax vs. SF

Toby Gerhart vs. Den

Helu vs. Jets

Joe McKnight vs Was

Ben Tate vs. Atl

leaning toward Helu (which means he'll get 2 touches) and either SJax or Gerhart.

thanks!

cpit

Probably Gates because of his TD ability. Both him and VJax are good options, VJax has been inconsistent but also has the highest ceiling. If you're safe go Gates, risky go VJax.

Check out www.ffblife.com for more, sign up it's free.

That makes sense. Thanks!

Incidentally, I do have Ben Tate on my roster. You think he's worth starting over Maurice Morris or Kevin Smith?

Fresh, once again, I seek your advice re: lineup: I checked your rankings and these backs are very close in rankings. So, I guess it comes down to matchups: Thanks much!

Who to start? (standard scoring, TD heavy, 1 pt. 20yrs Rush/and Rec)

Start 3 rb's (1 as flex)

M.Lynch vs PHI

M.Bush @ MIA

MJD vs SD

R.Mathews vs OAK

S.Greene @ WAS

...OR start 2 RB's and Start Gronkowski as TE and FLEX F.Davis vs. NYJ??

My 2 WR's are M.Wallace (vs CIN) and D.Bryant(@AZ)

I'm sitting A.Johnson

THANKS MUCH! Keep up the great work on ffblife!

like your site. never used it before.

second question of the week (my RB are weak). Pick 2

S. Jax vs. SF

Toby Gerhart vs. Den

Helu vs. Jets

Joe McKnight vs Was

Ben Tate vs. Atl

leaning toward Helu (which means he'll get 2 touches) and either SJax or Gerhart.

thanks!

cpit

Thanks man, good things coming to the site. I'd go Helu (dual threat especially against a tough Jets pass Def cutting out WRs) and with AP trying to go I'd go SJax until Sunday. If AP doesn't go, I could see Gerhart but I still would go SJax.

Good luck and keep checking back for our rankings, start Em sit Em and more.

That makes sense. Thanks!

Incidentally, I do have Ben Tate on my roster. You think he's worth starting over Maurice Morris or Kevin Smith?

Tough call, I'd start Morris over Tate if Smith was completely out, but I'd go Tate if both Lions play assuming one steals from the other. Good luck this week

www.ffblife.com

Fresh, once again, I seek your advice re: lineup: I checked your rankings and these backs are very close in rankings. So, I guess it comes down to matchups: Thanks much!

Who to start? (standard scoring, TD heavy, 1 pt. 20yrs Rush/and Rec)

Start 3 rb's (1 as flex)

M.Lynch vs PHI

M.Bush @ MIA

MJD vs SD

R.Mathews vs OAK

S.Greene @ WAS

...OR start 2 RB's and Start Gronkowski as TE and FLEX F.Davis vs. NYJ??

My 2 WR's are M.Wallace (vs CIN) and D.Bryant(@AZ)

I'm sitting A.Johnson

THANKS MUCH! Keep up the great work on ffblife!

TD heavy I go Lynch, MJD and the Gronk. They have the best chance of endzone itis.

14 team league - all TD's 6 points. No PPR.

I have a solid team. But my WR's seem to be my biggest weaknesses.

WR1 - A. Johnson

WR2 - J. Maclin (injured)

WR3 - B. Lloyd

WR4 - T. Owens (just in case the Patriots rumor has anything to it)

I only have two WR's that currently are playing.

My question: Should I pick up a WR? The best WR's out there are J. Avant, P. Parker, T. Young, and E. Sanders.

No one with 60 fantasy points.

Anyone a better play than A. Johnson and a third string QB?

I could drop QB V. Young, WR T. Owens, or RB J. Rodgers

Thanks for the advice!

14 team league - all TD's 6 points. No PPR.

I have a solid team. But my WR's seem to be my biggest weaknesses.

WR1 - A. Johnson

WR2 - J. Maclin (injured)

WR3 - B. Lloyd

WR4 - T. Owens (just in case the Patriots rumor has anything to it)

I only have two WR's that currently are playing.

My question: Should I pick up a WR? The best WR's out there are J. Avant, P. Parker, T. Young, and E. Sanders.

No one with 60 fantasy points.

Anyone a better play than A. Johnson and a third string QB?

I could drop QB V. Young, WR T. Owens, or RB J. Rodgers

Thanks for the advice!

I doubt Pats are taking a flier on TO after the Chad experiment, I could cut Jaquizz also for Avant. T. Young may have a good game this week in a shootout vs NO, he's another possibility. The thing about Avant, ifEagles quit he should have good numbers down the stretch, him and Riley Cooper.

Please check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Good luck

TD heavy I go Lynch, MJD and the Gronk. They have the best chance of endzone itis.

FRESH!! I belive I owe you 29 BEERS for the 29pts Lynch got me tonight! --I'll be damn'd!! If it wasn't for your suggestion, I swear i was goin' to swich Mathews and sit Beast Mode. (I really didn't think he'd continue his tear)

CHEERS TO FRESH! ...bar tab is on me! :cheers:

FRESH!! I belive I owe you 29 BEERS for the 29pts Lynch got me tonight! --I'll be damn'd!! If it wasn't for your suggestion, I swear i was goin' to swich Mathews and sit Beast Mode. (I really didn't think he'd continue his tear)

CHEERS TO FRESH! ...bar tab is on me! :cheers:

Hahahahaha, I got your back. Just keep checking out www.ffblife.com and we'll do what we can to keep you winning ships!

6 pts per TD and 1 pt per 25 yds. Need 3 WR. Do I play 3 WR in the same game(GB @ NYG)?

S. Smith

Cruz

Nicks

Fitzgerald

J. Nelson

6 pts per TD and 1 pt per 25 yds. Need 3 WR. Do I play 3 WR in the same game(GB @ NYG)?

S. Smith

Cruz

Nicks

Fitzgerald

J. Nelson

Wow, 1st off how in the world are those your WRs??? 2nd, yes, Cruz, Nicks (if healthy) and Nelson is how I have it ranked. Check out www.ffblife.com for our weekly rankings and sign up, it's free! Good luck.

I need help with my starting Offensive roster.

Here is who I am definitely starting:

Lynch RB 1...All done. Huge game(BTW, the ride could end because Seattle lost their starting LT late in the game)

Forte RB2

Rivers QB(have not other good choice here)

VJax WR

Gronkowski Flex WR/TE)

The rest: I need another WR, and flex(WR/RB)

Here what I have on my roster besides the set in starters I listed.

Harvin(Bailey scares me)

Greg Little

Rashard Mendenhall

Santonio Holmes

Vincent Brown(will not use)

Manningham

Ramses Barden(in case both Nicks and Manningham are out)

Barber(hand cuff for Forte)

Tate(hc for Foster)

Jerome Simpson.

This is a PPR league and rewards bonus points for 40 yard plays and 100 yd games.

Thanks in advance.