Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Standard scoring. Flex.

Pick one.

DJax, Hardesty, MWilliams (TB), Cribbs, or VBrown (SD).

Thanks!

I'd go DJax, he looks hungry...contract time. Eagles know to get him involved, that's why he ran shorter routes last game.

www.ffblife.com

I'd go Manningham strictly because they play the Saints.

so you would pick a guy that didn't practice today & probally wont even play :thumbsdown:

champ bailey is on vincent jackson ...vincent brown has a big game..!!!

Matt hassleback is back Damien Williams has a big game...!!!

i dont know how you guys get your predictions ..,but it does not seem to accurate

Was just waiting for you to send a message, just read no Manningham. Healthy I'd go with him. V. Brown I'm not sold on, one big game and people are sold. But remember Seyi Ajirotutu of the Chargers? Yea. So Williams. I think SD is making sure VJax is involved. Champ can try but don't think he'll shut him down again.

Sorry about Manningham, saw the update after the response.

Good luck

Was just waiting for you to send a message, just read no Manningham. Healthy I'd go with him. V. Brown I'm not sold on, one big game and people are sold. But remember Seyi Ajirotutu of the Chargers? Yea. So Williams. I think SD is making sure VJax is involved. Champ can try but don't think he'll shut him down again.

Sorry about Manningham, saw the update after the response.

Good luck

thankyou

12 team ppr

I have Vick

Should I drop Palmer to pick up Young?

Would you start Matthews vs Den over:

CJ2K vs TB

S. Jax vs Ari

Benson vs Cle?

Thanks!

Jack - if it's just for this week, I'd go with VY against that bad NE defense. Also, with Matthews having that setback this week, I'd keep him on the bench because you'd hate for him to not finish the game. CJ's a close one but TB's run defense is terrible, hopefully he has another good game.

www.ffblife.com

Should I start freeman or Palmer this week?

I'd actually go Young against NE shaky pass def. If this is a week decision.

www.ffblife.com

Should I sit BjGE and play McKnight or Ingram?

Have 2 RB and 1 WR left after an uninspiring Thanksgiving Day (Witten, Rodgers, Boldin underperformed and Burleson wasn't the sleeper I needed)...

Currently have McGahee/BjGE starting at RB...Roddy White left at WR. Backup WRs are Gaffney and AJ Green...gotta believe that White's the best option there.

Fresh ...love ffblife!

My roster should be updated to reflect addai instead of Carter. With AP out this week...I either go Thomas or addai...or deangelo Williams is on my wire along w DJ ware. We r a ppr league and can use a good answer here. Gore didn't do me any favors...

so I need 1rb...u got a crystal ball?

I'd go with BGE, not the toughest run defense in PHI while questions surround the other 2. Also, I like Roddy but wish you went AJ over Anquan, didn't like his matchup.

www.ffblife.com

Seh - appreciate it! We're working hard, so many good things coming.

As for a crystal ball, nope! But I will say I like Deangelo this week over the other choices. He rarely has a matchup this year I like but this would be one if you're hurting. Good luck

I'd go with BGE, not the toughest run defense in PHI while questions surround the other 2. Also, I like Roddy but wish you went AJ over Anquan, didn't like his matchup.

www.ffblife.com

Would have started Green...but was still doubtful on Thursday...

I've been carrying Best in hopes he would return. Last week I picked up Kevin Smith and Spiller off the waiver wire. Now that Best is finally IRed I can cut him and pick up another RB. Which do I go with for the rest of the season?

Helu

McKnight

Maurice Morris

Thomas Jones

My RBs are Forte, Sproles, Spiller, and Smith.

Prawn - I actually say Morris because of the injury concerns in DET. If KSmith can't go, he doesn't have much comp besides K. Williams

www.ffblife.com

Could you please help me by picking 2 wr out of these 3 , I keep flip flopping and will just go with what you say,driving myself crazy....Lloyd, d Jackson and a Johnson ,,thanks for reading

Benson with a solid match-up against a weak Browns run defense

or

M. Bush against a fairly tough Bears run defense

Bush has been a monster lately, but should I play the match-up here and go with Benson? Non-ppr.

Trade deadline advice. #1 seed locked up, 11-0. .5ppr. Roeth, Rivers; Rice, Fosster, McCoy, CJ0K; Fitz, VJax, R. White, Robinson. Have White, CJ0K and Rob on my bench every week, looking to upgrade my abs before the deadline. Was offered Cam (#2 in our league), Benson and Cruz for Rivers, CJ0K and White. Is this too much to give up? I never play them and am intrigued by Cam. Love your site btw!

Could you please help me by picking 2 wr out of these 3 , I keep flip flopping and will just go with what you say,driving myself crazy....Lloyd, d Jackson and a Johnson ,,thanks for reading

Don't go crazy, just check out www.ffblife.com for our weekly rankings. And go DJax and AJ.

Benson with a solid match-up against a weak Browns run defense

or

M. Bush against a fairly tough Bears run defense

Bush has been a monster lately, but should I play the match-up here and go with Benson? Non-ppr.

I like Benson this week, great matchup. Go Benson.

Trade deadline advice. #1 seed locked up, 11-0. .5ppr. Roeth, Rivers; Rice, Fosster, McCoy, CJ0K; Fitz, VJax, R. White, Robinson. Have White, CJ0K and Rob on my bench every week, looking to upgrade my abs before the deadline. Was offered Cam (#2 in our league), Benson and Cruz for Rivers, CJ0K and White. Is this too much to give up? I never play them and am intrigued by Cam. Love your site btw!

Thanks Browns, please continue to stick with us. And as for your trade, I would hold off as R. White is the deal breaker for me. I love his playoff schedule and would try and hold onto him if I was you.

Need one WR from DJAX, D. Williams, N. Washington, G. Little.

I'd go DJax, like him lately. Vince seems to also.

www.ffblife.com

Trying to secure the scoring title and need a solid flex. Standard scoring.

M Wms (tb), DJax, or snag mo morris or baldwin off waivers?

Thx. Keep up the great site.

Trying to secure the scoring title and need a solid flex. Standard scoring.

M Wms (tb), DJax, or snag mo morris or baldwin off waivers?

Thx. Keep up the great site.

Appreciate it Ric0. And as for your question, I'd pick up Mo Morris if you could but even still I'd go with Mike Williams. He seems to at least be consistent, can't trust Baldwin and unfortunately after the benching and not knowing what they're doing going forward you can't trust DJax. Hope this helps.

0.5 PPR, two game lead on first, so a win this week clinches the regular season crown ( regular season ends after Week 14 in my league).

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, K, DST

QB - Manning / Tebow

RB - Jones-Drew / J.Stewart / Spiller / K.Smith / Ringer

WR - V.Jackson / B. Lloyd / Decker / J.Baldwin / R. Cooper / McCluster

TE - Witten

K - Novak

DST - Broncos / Lions

Wondering what I should do at the flex spot. I'm starting Stewart at RB2. If Kevin Smith gets the clean bill of health, I'll roll with him most likely. Otherwise, I may go with Baldwin with Sidney Rice out. Decker seems to produce somehow every week no matter how few completions Tebow manages also. It's not an easy call. What do you think?

In my keeper league, Schaub got hurt so I was rolling with Tebow. I also picked up V. Young who I started last week. My question is do I pick up a free agent QB or roll with Tebow through the playoffs?

My choices are:

Orton - a pass friendly offense with good receivers (bowe Balswin, Breaston)

Grossman - (last 2 weeks he has 30 & 24 points and playoff schedule is NE, NYG, Minn)

T. J. yates - Roll the dice and hope for lightning in a bottle?

Or I keep Tebow and maybe Young?

Also, I could use a WR in the same league. It's a PPR league and I've had L, Robinson as my #2 waiting for S. Moss to return. The best WR's available would be:

Damian Williams

Jacoby Ford

Vincent Brown

Malcom Floyd

Riley Cooper

BTW, I would drop Young for a QB and a defense for a WR.

0.5 PPR, two game lead on first, so a win this week clinches the regular season crown ( regular season ends after Week 14 in my league).

QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, K, DST

QB - Manning / Tebow

RB - Jones-Drew / J.Stewart / Spiller / K.Smith / Ringer

WR - V.Jackson / B. Lloyd / Decker / J.Baldwin / R. Cooper / McCluster

TE - Witten

K - Novak

DST - Broncos / Lions

Wondering what I should do at the flex spot. I'm starting Stewart at RB2. If Kevin Smith gets the clean bill of health, I'll roll with him most likely. Otherwise, I may go with Baldwin with Sidney Rice out. Decker seems to produce somehow every week no matter how few completions Tebow manages also. It's not an easy call. What do you think?

The thing about Baldwin, without Rice he's a good option but he doesn't necessarily replace Rice as he plays a different position, Ben Obamanu does. Decker's the iffy call strictly because of Tebow but with MIN coming out and calling out their coaches on defense, they may have some issues over there. I would go with Decker. Not a big fan of either but with a choice I go Decker.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Some good info there and it'd be much appreciated. Good luck.

In my keeper league, Schaub got hurt so I was rolling with Tebow. I also picked up V. Young who I started last week. My question is do I pick up a free agent QB or roll with Tebow through the playoffs?

My choices are:

Orton - a pass friendly offense with good receivers (bowe Balswin, Breaston)

Grossman - (last 2 weeks he has 30 & 24 points and playoff schedule is NE, NYG, Minn)

T. J. yates - Roll the dice and hope for lightning in a bottle?

Or I keep Tebow and maybe Young?

Also, I could use a WR in the same league. It's a PPR league and I've had L, Robinson as my #2 waiting for S. Moss to return. The best WR's available would be:

Damian Williams

Jacoby Ford

Vincent Brown

Malcom Floyd

Riley Cooper

BTW, I would drop Young for a QB and a defense for a WR.

Ok, so i wouldn't drop Young for a QB as I think PHI won't rush back their 100 million dollar man if they're out of contention. If VY is winning, we'll see Vick back, if not, not sure that we will. Only person I'd consider for VY is Orton has he has a good nucleus in place around him with Breaston, Baldwin and bowe and i could see him putting up some big numbers (Has Jets in 14 though and Haley said Palko is starter). As far as a WR, Ford was definitely coming on and has a good playoff schedule. Seemed to start gelling with Palmer, I'd choose him.

Be sure to check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

I need a win this week. I'm solid at RB but my WR have been letting me down.

Do I start CJ Spiller over:

Dez (Been fairly consistent)

Vincent Jackson (Dropped a big turd last week so good chance to blow up this week)

Dwayne Bowe (Serious QB issues but still producing yardage consistently)

Thanks

I need a win this week. I'm solid at RB but my WR have been letting me down.

Do I start CJ Spiller over:

Dez (Been fairly consistent)

Vincent Jackson (Dropped a big turd last week so good chance to blow up this week)

Dwayne Bowe (Serious QB issues but still producing yardage consistently)

Thanks

CJ looked decent early on but started to fade to what looked like too much of a workload for him. It's tough for me to go against VJax, though i owe ALOT of people apologies for his performance last week. I'd think he could find some room against the Jags, the Chargers should have the ball a good amount and hopefully Rivers throws him the ball. Dez has a tough matchup against a physical corner in Patrick Peterson and Bowe's QB will be under fire all night against the Bears so I'd go VJax. Apologies in advance if he lays another egg.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Some good info and insight and it'd be much appreciated. Thanks

CJ looked decent early on but started to fade to what looked like too much of a workload for him. It's tough for me to go against VJax, though i owe ALOT of people apologies for his performance last week. I'd think he could find some room against the Jags, the Chargers should have the ball a good amount and hopefully Rivers throws him the ball. Dez has a tough matchup against a physical corner in Patrick Peterson and Bowe's QB will be under fire all night against the Bears so I'd go VJax. Apologies in advance if he lays another egg.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. Some good info and insight and it'd be much appreciated. Thanks

You're saying I should start Spiller instead of Jackson? Just trying to clarify because I read it as start Jackson.

You're saying I should start Spiller instead of Jackson? Just trying to clarify because I read it as start Jackson.

Start Jackson, sorry for the confusion.

www.ffblife.com

Big dilemma this week, I need to win to hold onto the 5 seed of the playoffs (I'm the top scoring team in the league and also the top scored against). If I lose there is a chance I would be left out of the playoffs!

Here is what I'm thinking:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: Cedric Benson

WR: Victor Cruz

WR: Nate Washington OR Miles Austin

TE: Dustin Keller (I didn't give up on him all season and it paid off last week)

Flex: Mike Tolbert

Bench: Roy Helu - should I play him over Benson (@Pit) or Tolbert (@Jax) maybe?

Thanks for any help!

Big dilemma this week, I need to win to hold onto the 5 seed of the playoffs (I'm the top scoring team in the league and also the top scored against). If I lose there is a chance I would be left out of the playoffs!

Here is what I'm thinking:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: LeSean McCoy

RB: Cedric Benson

WR: Victor Cruz

WR: Nate Washington OR Miles Austin

TE: Dustin Keller (I didn't give up on him all season and it paid off last week)

Flex: Mike Tolbert

Bench: Roy Helu - should I play him over Benson (@Pit) or Tolbert (@Jax) maybe?

Thanks for any help!

I like Helu this week vs. Jets, his production will be close to Benson's but with WAS not being able to pass except short reads, I like Helu.

Check out www.ffblife.com for our rankings and sign up, it's free. Good luck