Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Prawn - Ewwwww, check QB rankings on www.ffblife.com. Gut says VY but something says TJax knows offense best of guys you named and could have a solid outing. Go VY.

If you don't have to start Morris this week (because of the matchup), drop Morris.

Whats up man.. never asked anyone for advice before but i'm torn.. giving up jennings/murray for boldin/foster in a 2ppr league... what say you

Whats up man.. never asked anyone for advice before but i'm torn.. giving up jennings/murray for boldin/foster in a 2ppr league... what say you

I'd hold, especially with the uncertainty at QB in Houston.

Check out www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. Good luck

NON PPR. Wr's need 3.

Welker, Lloyd, Roddy, D. Moore

Thinking of sitting White against Finnegan for Tennessee.

NON PPR. Wr's need 3.

Welker, Lloyd, Roddy, D. Moore

Thinking of sitting White against Finnegan for Tennessee.

I'd actually sit Lloyd but can see your reasoning. I think they're both very similar options this week.

Check out our WR rankings on www.ffblife.com and sign up while you're there, it's free.

Here's a link to the rankings. http://ffblife.com/index.php/wr-rankings/248-wrranks11

Big trade being offered to me, my team is as follows. I am 6-3 with the number 2 seed almost locked in and have been selling depth to create the strongest starting lineup possible.

Thoughts on receiving S. Jackson, Steward, and Vick for the above.

Tebow, Ryan

AD, MJD, Murray, Ingram

AJ, Bowe, Lloyd, Percy, Crab, Damien, SS (Phi)

Witten

49ers

Hansern

Big trade being offered to me, my team is as follows. I am 6-3 with the number 2 seed almost locked in and have been selling depth to create the strongest starting lineup possible.

Thoughts on receiving S. Jackson, Steward, and Vick for the above.

Tebow, Ryan

AD, MJD, Murray, Ingram

AJ, Bowe, Lloyd, Percy, Crab, Damien, SS (Phi)

Witten

49ers

Hansern

Sorry, I don't understand. For the above? Don't see any players. Email ffblife @gmail.com with the dilemma and I'll answer.

Also, check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

Hay Fresh! thanks.

Who would you start this week between the two? STANDARD scoring (6pts TD, 1 pt 20 yrds)

RB's STARKS (hme vs TB) or TOLBERT (@ da Bears) ?

also (on behalf of my nephew)

as a Flex RB-WR-TE(standard scoring too)

TE F.Davis (hme vs. DAL) or Beast M.Lynch (@STL)?

Thanks again Fresh!

Phil - Starks as they'll gear up to stop the pass. Tell the Nephew I said whatup and go with Lynch, he's got a good matchup and Seattle's focused on running the ball.

Hit up www.ffblife.com and sign up for free. (you and nephew)

27 - I personally think Eli, my counterpart Kevin thinks Carson. I'd go with Eli because of Oak's greater emphasis on the run.

Check out our weekly QB rankings on www.ffblife.com with plenty more. Also sign up, it's free.

Phil - Starks as they'll gear up to stop the pass. Tell the Nephew I said whatup and go with Lynch, he's got a good matchup and Seattle's focused on running the ball.

Hit up www.ffblife.com and sign up for free. (you and nephew)

already signed up brother! -great site & thanks to you and Jiggy for making yourselves available w/ spot on advice.

I forgot to add another question:

I need to make a deal for a Def: I've got ATL, (tried to trade for HOU D but the owner is an ass) Which D would you PREFER to have going into weeks' 14-16?

Make trade for: BAL(over rated?), PIT, or DAL? ..each one has it's pro's con's/ but I'm willing to overpay b/c I'm nicely stacked.

My nephew and I owe ya a few cold ones...

Pick 2 WR non PPR

Brandon LLoyd v SEA 19th Ranked Pass Def

Laurent Robinson @ WAS 9th Ranked Pass Def

Mario Manningham v Philly 11th Ranked Pass Def

I'm thinking Manningham & Lloyd to go along with Denarius Moore based on targets, but Robinson gets the touchdowns.

already signed up brother! -great site & thanks to you and Jiggy for making yourselves available w/ spot on advice.

I forgot to add another question:

I need to make a deal for a Def: I've got ATL, (tried to trade for HOU D but the owner is an ass) Which D would you PREFER to have going into weeks' 14-16?

Make trade for: BAL(over rated?), PIT, or DAL? ..each one has it's pro's con's/ but I'm willing to overpay b/c I'm nicely stacked.

My nephew and I owe ya a few cold ones...

Out of those I like BAL for the playoffs as they have Indy, SD and Cle. SD might be tough but if you're stacked, you could get big numbers in the other 2 games, and they've got something to play for. And appreciate it from you and the nephew, I'll trade you for some facebook likes here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Football-Life/137866616284264

Good luck

Pick 2 WR non PPR

Brandon LLoyd v SEA 19th Ranked Pass Def

Laurent Robinson @ WAS 9th Ranked Pass Def

Mario Manningham v Philly 11th Ranked Pass Def

I'm thinking Manningham & Lloyd to go along with Denarius Moore based on targets, but Robinson gets the touchdowns.

I think sit Robinson (hate to say it because I like him and lloyd about equally) simply because Robinson isn't the main target whereas lloyd would be Bradford's 1st choice. It is hard to overlook his TD production though but i think they'll end up with similar numbers unless Robinson explodes for 2 TDs again.

I think sit Robinson (hate to say it because I like him and lloyd about equally) simply because Robinson isn't the main target whereas lloyd would be Bradford's 1st choice. It is hard to overlook his TD production though but i think they'll end up with similar numbers unless Robinson explodes for 2 TDs again.

Thanks, I also have Percy Harvin vs the 22nd ranked OAK defense. MIN will probably get down early, but would you start him over Manningham/Lloyd?

No PPR, 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a Flex.

RB1 - LeSean McCoy

RB2 - ???

Flex - ???

WR1 - Brandon Marshall

WR2 - ???

Fill in the ??? from the following:

RBs: Mike Tolbert, Jon Stewart, Marion Barber

WRs: Laurent Robinson, Stevie Johnson

This is a tough week for me with Big Ben and Andre Johnson on Byes and Miles Austin injured. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I also have Percy Harvin vs the 22nd ranked OAK defense. MIN will probably get down early, but would you start him over Manningham/Lloyd?

No, not big on Percy. I like more traditional unless they're really explosive elsewhere and get alot of touches.

www.ffblife.com

No PPR, 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a Flex.

RB1 - LeSean McCoy

RB2 - ???

Flex - ???

WR1 - Brandon Marshall

WR2 - ???

Fill in the ??? from the following:

RBs: Mike Tolbert, Jon Stewart, Marion Barber

WRs: Laurent Robinson, Stevie Johnson

This is a tough week for me with Big Ben and Andre Johnson on Byes and Miles Austin injured. Thanks in advance.

I'd go Jon Stewart and Robinson and Johnson. Don't think Barber and Tolbert do much, Tolbert because Matthews has another week of health under his belt.

Please go check out www.ffblife.com

Prawn - Ewwwww, check QB rankings on www.ffblife.com. Gut says VY but something says TJax knows offense best of guys you named and could have a solid outing. Go VY.

Thanks. I also have to decide between Helu or Morris at RB in PPR league? Whichever one I don't start I will have to drop for the QB to start.

Two questions

1. Manningham or D. Moore this week?

2. Hardesty (assuming he is active), M. Barber, Battle, or Felix for this week?

Thanks in advance.

PPR league - Helu or Morris at RB?

Sorry, Morris. Pretty solid matchup and banged up Stafford.

PPR..Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson or Witten? Pick 1.

I'll take VJax, I think Rivers looks to get him back involved.

www.ffblife.com

PPR (one point per catch) pick one:

Wells @ SF

Ogbonnaya vs Jax

Lumpkin @ GB

PPR (one point per catch) pick one:

Wells @ SF

Ogbonnaya vs Jax

Lumpkin @ GB

Unfortunately it's a gametime decision, Wells if Hardesty goes, Oggs if he doesn't.

Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

dallas or jaguars defense this week ?

I posted this in another thread but I really need help!!

Team is below. ppr league.

If I made the trade my WRs would be crazy good with CJ, Fitz and Roddy. My RBs would be thin but still good with nice schedules...Gore, Lynch and Bush.

Problem is, it's a keeper for 4th round and later. Murray is the top keeper in the league and CJ can't be kept. We can only keep 2 and I have Stafford (7th) and Hernandez (11th) or even Starks (6th) that I could still keep but they are not Murray (15th).

So, do I make the deal and go all in this year? Can I win even without making the deal? Is it worth it?

I posted this in another thread but I really need help!!

Team is below. ppr league.

If I made the trade my WRs would be crazy good with CJ, Fitz and Roddy. My RBs would be thin but still good with nice schedules...Gore, Lynch and Bush.

Problem is, it's a keeper for 4th round and later. Murray is the top keeper in the league and CJ can't be kept. We can only keep 2 and I have Stafford (7th) and Hernandez (11th) or even Starks (6th) that I could still keep but they are not Murray (15th).

So, do I make the deal and go all in this year? Can I win even without making the deal? Is it worth it?

I'm sorry, you never sent the deal but I'm going to assume it's Murray for CJ. I think CK will be better suited to help you win a ring this year but I'd definitely keep Murray looking at those option. Your WRs aren't that bad, you'd be getting CJ for window dressing to be able to say "ooh, look at my WRs" but you may in all actuality be hurting yourself but having to rely on Reggie Bush down the stretch. If there's more to the deal you'll have to let me know.

Please go sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free and there's great insight.

I'm sorry, you never sent the deal but I'm going to assume it's Murray for CJ. I think CK will be better suited to help you win a ring this year but I'd definitely keep Murray looking at those option. Your WRs aren't that bad, you'd be getting CJ for window dressing to be able to say "ooh, look at my WRs" but you may in all actuality be hurting yourself but having to rely on Reggie Bush down the stretch. If there's more to the deal you'll have to let me know.

Please go sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free and there's great insight.

Updated Deal: I give Murray and Stevie Johnson and I get CJ and Ryan Mathews. You are right, part of it is "ooh look at my WRs" I think. MY RBs would be Gore and Lynch and my Flex would be Bush/Harvin/Mathews depending on matchup.

Does adding Mathews change enough or would you still hold onto Murray for the keeper aspect? He really wants Murray seeing how he added Mathews to the deal, he is out of the playoffs.

Updated Deal: I give Murray and Stevie Johnson and I get CJ and Ryan Mathews. You are right, part of it is "ooh look at my WRs" I think. MY RBs would be Gore and Lynch and my Flex would be Bush/Harvin/Mathews depending on matchup.

Does adding Mathews change enough or would you still hold onto Murray for the keeper aspect? He really wants Murray seeing how he added Mathews to the deal, he is out of the playoffs.

Yes, I'd do the deal with Matthews involved. I'm all about winning now and not later, so Matthews has enough hope to be able to produce down the stretch.

Again, hit up www.ffblife.com and sign up.

Browns - my bad, not sure I understand because you'd be getting another QB and you have 2 solid/decent ones. My thoughts on Cam overall are that they may be playing somewhat to lose and Steve Smith may tune out which hurts his passing game. At the same time it'll force him to run as he doesn't know how to play to lose for a draft pick. He'll stay about the same, between the 18-24 points per game QB because of his rushing ability.

Hope that helps.