Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Hand - Man, pressure's ON!!! here's to hopin I get this right. I LOVE Steve's matchup against the Cotls, I think Cam will look to have a big week while he can against a very bad team, look for Steve to get loose. On turf no less. I'd also go with the streaky DJax, I think the suspension lot a fire under him and he did look good last week. It also has to do with Kevin Smith being in a possible shootout against the Pack. If they try and slow Rodgers with the run, they'll fall behind. So he's suspect. DJax on the other hand may also be in a passing shootout against Tom and the Mel Gibsons and that bodes well for him.

Be sure to check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. The benefit is getting the newsletter weekly which is pretty informative with alot of info in one place. Good luck, I'm pullin for you.

Hand - Man, pressure's ON!!! here's to hopin I get this right. I LOVE Steve's matchup against the Cotls, I think Cam will look to have a big week while he can against a very bad team, look for Steve to get loose. On turf no less. I'd also go with the streaky DJax, I think the suspension lot a fire under him and he did look good last week. It also has to do with Kevin Smith being in a possible shootout against the Pack. If they try and slow Rodgers with the run, they'll fall behind. So he's suspect. DJax on the other hand may also be in a passing shootout against Tom and the Mel Gibsons and that bodes well for him.

Be sure to check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free. The benefit is getting the newsletter weekly which is pretty informative with alot of info in one place. Good luck, I'm pullin for you.

Thanks Fresh, signed up for your site, looks good. I was actually leaning the same way, but now I have this question for ya:

K Smith, Sproles and Blount, pick 2.

I am leaning toward Sproles in a shoot out and Blount against a poor run D. But, it's hard to sit K Smith as he will likely still get his through the air against the Pack. Blount is pretty much in, so I guess it's really K Smith or Sproles.... Thanks!

Appreciate it Hand. I'd go with Smith, he did too much to sit and Sproles has been spotty.

Thanks for the time to answer these questions, Fresh. Website is cool.

Got a few Q's for you. I'm in a 12 team PPR 3man keeper. Every 5 years everyone goes back in the mix. Through a couple of trades that ended up pretty lopsided in my favor, I've got a very solid team, but it makes for some tough WDIS questions.

1. Stafford at home on Thanksgiving vs. Packers, or Brady @ Philly? Currently have Brady in lineup, but I'm thinking Stafford has the higher ceiling.

2. With FJax hurting, would you start M. Bush home vs. Chicago or Murray home vs. Miami. Leaning toward Murray, thinking they might showcase him on national TV.

3. Still have no idea who I'm starting as my two WR's. AJ first game back? Jennings banged up on short rest week? VJax? Harvin? Robinson with good matchup? At this point I'm leaning toward VJax and Harvin. Minny's got to get the ball to someone?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fresh - posted this as an individual topic, but thought I'd solicit your opinion as well ...

I'm going to sit the Pats D against the Eagles this week. Which D should I replace them with from the waiver wire ?

Skins, Rams, Browns, Bills, Falcons, Titans, Raiders ?

I'm leaning toward either the Falcons (vs the Peterson-less Vikes) or the Raiders (against the Cutler-less Bears).

Thanks for the time to answer these questions, Fresh. Website is cool.

Got a few Q's for you. I'm in a 12 team PPR 3man keeper. Every 5 years everyone goes back in the mix. Through a couple of trades that ended up pretty lopsided in my favor, I've got a very solid team, but it makes for some tough WDIS questions.

1. Stafford at home on Thanksgiving vs. Packers, or Brady @ Philly? Currently have Brady in lineup, but I'm thinking Stafford has the higher ceiling.

2. With FJax hurting, would you start M. Bush home vs. Chicago or Murray home vs. Miami. Leaning toward Murray, thinking they might showcase him on national TV.

3. Still have no idea who I'm starting as my two WR's. AJ first game back? Jennings banged up on short rest week? VJax? Harvin? Robinson with good matchup? At this point I'm leaning toward VJax and Harvin. Minny's got to get the ball to someone?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the love on the website, you should become a member. It's free and there are big things to come.

As for your questions, here we go!

1. I like Staff in a shootout. They won't be able to run enough to keep Rodgers off the field, he could top 400 yards just trying to keep pace. Pack secondary makes plays, but is not a shut down secondary.

2. Murray is a good start but the matchup is tougher than you think. MIA is 2nd against the run this year and DAL could exploit that weak pass defense. Bush on the other hand has a toughy also as Matthews was shut down last week and I think he's pretty good when healthy. The difference is, Oakland HAS to rely on Bush, DAL can just go to Romo if run doesn't work. With that said, it's close but I'd go Murray as MIA will have to defend more while CHI may force Carson to beat them.

3. At WR I'd go VJax and Jennings, I don't think ARod excludes Jennings again and DET corners are terrible. He sounds like he's fine to go. Monitor his progress but if you hear good things tomorrow about Jennings, go with him.

Good luck man, hope this helps.

Fresh - posted this as an individual topic, but thought I'd solicit your opinion as well ...

I'm going to sit the Pats D against the Eagles this week. Which D should I replace them with from the waiver wire ?

Skins, Rams, Browns, Bills, Falcons, Titans, Raiders ?

I'm leaning toward either the Falcons (vs the Peterson-less Vikes) or the Raiders (against the Cutler-less Bears).

Love both idea, also like the Rams against the Cardinals now 29th string QB. And Beanie's terrible. In order I'd go Falcons (though they don't make alot of plays), Rams (alot of Sacks lately) and then OAK (Bears still have Forte and a DEF that can keep the offense on the field).

Hey, there! Who would you start as a WR3 this weekend: Sidney Rice or Torrey Smith? Is it a coin flip? Thanks for your help!

Hey, there! Who would you start as a WR3 this weekend: Sidney Rice or Torrey Smith? Is it a coin flip? Thanks for your help!

I like Smith to get behind the SF secondary.

Check us out at www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. There's WR Rankings on there.

I like Smith to get behind the SF secondary.

Check us out at www.ffblife.com, it's free to sign up. There's WR Rankings on there.

Hey, thanks a lot for the help! The website looks cool! I checked out the WR Rankings, and I saw that you had Torrey Smith ranked 10 spots higher than Sidney Rice. And I see that Kevin Nelson has Rice ranked a couple of spots higher than Smith. So what's his reasoning behind that? Thanks again for the help!

Hey, thanks a lot for the help! The website looks cool! I checked out the WR Rankings, and I saw that you had Torrey Smith ranked 10 spots higher than Sidney Rice. And I see that Kevin Nelson has Rice ranked a couple of spots higher than Smith. So what's his reasoning behind that? Thanks again for the help!

He (Kevin) probably sees SF's tough defense this year and has Anquan to have a better game than Torrey. As you'll see, I disagree, I think Smith's speed will be the key to stretching the field as SF has big, physical corners which won't bode well to Anquan's style but are great for Torrey. If Flacco has time, I think Smith gets deep.

Sign up if you can, we really think we had some good info and insight. Thanks and good luck, hope this helps.

Happy Thanksgiving! In a PPR I need to pick 2 of the following to go along with MJD. Gore vs Ravens, Beanie vs Rams, K.Smith vs GB, J.Stewart vs Indy.

Hello

Need Flex for PPR this week:

R. Mathews vs Denver

Plexico vs Buffalo

T. Smith vs Balt

R. Grant vs Detroit

All will probably get me 10 points. Starting Plex atm.

Two questions:

Crabtree v. Ravens

Bowe (with Palko) v. Steelers

and

Spiller v. Jets

Greene v. Bills

Tony Romo is my QB (starting today)

But I also have V.Young vs. New England (if he starts) and M. Leinart starting for Houston.

Is Romo the starter here?

by the way, I've been reading your website. It says D. Murray may have a tough day. My 4th RB is S. Greene. I plan to go with Murray over Greene. What do you think?

I also have A. Johnson, J. Maclin, B. Lloyd, and A. Caldwell at WR.

I plan on starting A. Johnson and B. Lloyd. I will watch later in the week to see if I should go with J. Maclin.

Thoughts on this would be appreciated!

Happy Thanksgiving! In a PPR I need to pick 2 of the following to go along with MJD. Gore vs Ravens, Beanie vs Rams, K.Smith vs GB, J.Stewart vs Indy.

Sorry, I'm probably not on time. Gore and Smith, but if it's too late for Smith, go Stewart.

www.ffblife.com

Hello

Need Flex for PPR this week:

R. Mathews vs Denver

Plexico vs Buffalo

T. Smith vs Balt

R. Grant vs Detroit

All will probably get me 10 points. Starting Plex atm.

I agree with you, they're all pretty similar. I'd go with Torrey Smith, I think he gets behind that SF secondary this week.

www.ffblife.com

Two questions:

Crabtree v. Ravens

Bowe (with Palko) v. Steelers

and

Spiller v. Jets

Greene v. Bills

I would go Bowe, though I could see Crab passing him. Palko forced to Bowe and that's all you want to see from your WR's quarterback. Spiller also, Greene hasn't looked well and has a low ceiling if he doesn't score a TD.

by the way, I've been reading your website. It says D. Murray may have a tough day. My 4th RB is S. Greene. I plan to go with Murray over Greene. What do you think?

I also have A. Johnson, J. Maclin, B. Lloyd, and A. Caldwell at WR.

I plan on starting A. Johnson and B. Lloyd. I will watch later in the week to see if I should go with J. Maclin.

Thoughts on this would be appreciated!

1st off, thanks for checkin the site, we appreciate it. Murray plays mia, 2nd vs. the run so Boys could resort to pass but they also have too many weapons for MIA to just focus on Murray so he'll be fine. I'd go with him over Greene. And yea, start Romo.

Pick one. Mike Tolbert vs Denver, Marion Barber vs Oakland or Jon Stewart vs Indianapolis? I'm thinking Stewart but I want further opinions.

Also, start Andre Johnson or go with Steve Johnson and see how AJ does in his first week back?

Thank you!

I need help for my offensive roster this weekend.

QB-I am going with Rivers he is the best I've got.

RB-Forte RB2-Mendenhall or Lynch?

WR-V.Jax(I am dreading the Champ Bailey match up)

WR-Santonio Holmes

WR/RB-Percy Harvin

WR/TE-Gronkowski

K-Cundiff(already done)

Bench

WR-Mario Manningham, Jerome Simpson, Greg Little

RB-Tate, Barber, Helu,Ogonayya(However you spell it, Cleveland RB)

Should I take a risk and bench Jackson(His career vs Champ Bailey is DISMAL)? Perhaps use my flex to play Mendenhall or Lynch instead. Should I go with three RBs this weekend? That SD/Denver match scares me for VJax. Or, I could gamble and pick up Vincent Brown off waivers. Just a thought.

Thanks in advance.

Start 2: Dbowe, Vbrown, Ogbonnaya, Montario, DHB?

.5 ppr with return yards.

Thank you!

I have to stick with Bowe, I think the Browns backs will have tough sledding this weekend. DHB's disappearance is a mystery. And Palko will still force to Bowe.

Please sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free

Pick one. Mike Tolbert vs Denver, Marion Barber vs Oakland or Jon Stewart vs Indianapolis? I'm thinking Stewart but I want further opinions.

Also, start Andre Johnson or go with Steve Johnson and see how AJ does in his first week back?

I love Stewart's matchup, I'd go him. Also, I believe in AJ and they wouldn't roll him out unless he was completely healthy because they have playoff hopes and there'd be no reason to.

Thank you!

Diomed - I'd play both Lynch and Mendenhall, then go Manningham over Holmes.

Check out www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free. Good luck.

PPR League - Plax or Manningham?

Plax. More likely to get a TD. Check out www.ffblife.com and sign up, it's free.

vincent brown ,damien williams or mario manninghah this week ?non ppr need one

Standard scoring. Flex.

Pick one.

DJax, Hardesty, MWilliams (TB), Cribbs, or VBrown (SD).

Thanks!

vincent brown ,damien williams or mario manninghah this week ?non ppr need one

I'd go Manningham strictly because they play the Saints.