Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars

Inactives

Ravens: RB Anthony Allen, WR Lee Evans, G Ben Grubbs, LB Dannell Ellerbe, LB Sergio Kindle, CB Chris Carr, S Tom Zbikowski

Jaguars: WR Chastin West, WR Jarett Dillard, TE Martin Rucker, T Eben Britton, C/G Jason Spitz, DT Nate Collins, S Courtney Greene

1. Do the injuries continue tonight?

2. How will MJD fare against the Ravens-D?

3. Will the Ravens-D score another TD?

come on Ravens...all I need is 20 pts in a PPR league from Rice and Cundiff ...doesnt look good so far got -.5 between the 2

If MJD could hold on to the ball he be off to a great start.

Fumbles are killing him.

Nothing like having your running back fumble a potential TD 1/2 yards from the end zone.

come on Ravens...all I need is 20 pts in a PPR league from Rice and Cundiff ...doesnt look good so far got -.5 between the 2

Thank goodness I only need 2 pts from this combo tonight. Thought I would have the win before the first commercial break, but jeez close to an hour into the game and haven't locked up the win yet, C'Mon man. Good luck to you, hope they go off from here on out for you.

The announcer is an idiot. MJD did not fumble twice, the one earlier was Rice.

No, MJD did fumble earlier, but it wasn't lost. 2 fumbles, 1 lost.

So far it's every bit as bad as the first half of Miami-Denver or, I assume, every second of Seattle-Cleveland.

glad i'm at -2 points from rice/mjd at the end of the 1st (-3 points for fumbles)...to think i figured down 15 was a lock with those two :thumbsdown:

No kidding, both QB's are playing like they are about to crap in there pants as soon as they drop back to pass. Are both O-Lines really this bad?

I've seen better high school freshmen QBs than Flacco. Good God.

This game is flat out unwatchable. Pathetic. Time to see what's on the dvr list.

This game is flat out unwatchable. Pathetic. Time to see what's on the dvr list.

Pretty good game, from a defensive standpoint. Both defenses look TOUGH!

Pretty good game, from a defensive standpoint. Both defenses look TOUGH!

I don't know. I have seen some tough defensive battles, but this isn't one of them. Both these offenses look bush league today. Has a pass even touched a receivers hands yet?

Both teams needs to roll the QB out of the pocket and throw a long one, anything to open it up. Anyone can play D when the longest pass is 5 yds. Flacco looks like a rookie, and Gaebert looks like a high school QB, pretty sad.

Flacco looks just downright terrible tonight. I'd even say he looks, well, flaccid.

Gabbert is a joke. This game is awful. I hope the Jags pull it out just to see an upset.

Who the hell was Gabbert just throwing to? The dude from REM? Nice floater bro...

Worst game ever...

Up 2 with Ray Rice against 2 IDP's. I'm now down 3, and Rice is benched???

He can't be benched. He was just in time out. I hope. I mean, he is the only one with more than 10 yards on the Ravens.

I have Rice and Ed Dickson and the guy i'm playing has Flacco and our score hasnt changed FTW... i'm down two

This might be the worst football game I've ever seen.

Cleveland Seattle set that bar pretty low, but the Ravens won't let that dissuade them from trying!