Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Hey Ed..does everyone have a ~ stick fee paid

Does each team have a ~stick fee balance right now? For some reason i thought we paid $25 bucks in case someone quit. Trying to incorporate this into the rules.

yes they do and you are correct

I honestly thought we got it back after a set number of years. I could be wrong. I mean, at some point we get it back, right? Otherwise its just kind of like giving Ed $25 each.

How does the ~stick fee work? I don't recall.

basically, everyone has $25 on account with the league in case they bail or get booted. help defray the cost of getting someone new to take over the team in that instance.

basically, everyone has $25 on account with the league in case they bail or get booted. help defray the cost of getting someone new to take over the team in that instance.

So what you are saying, is that in theory, there is $300 in an account somewhere that we could in theory use to buy someone out of their team?

In theory. :ninja:

So what you are saying, is that in theory, there is $300 in an account somewhere that we could in theory use to buy someone out of their team?

In theory. :ninja:

In theory, sure.

Either that, or a good chunk of the payout for the last year of this trainwreck....j/k

I honestly thought we got it back after a set number of years. I could be wrong. I mean, at some point we get it back, right? Otherwise its just kind of like giving Ed $25 each.

I spent that money 3 years ago.

In all honesty, I think we did say after 3 years you get it back. So long as you don't collude, complain or tank.

In all honesty, I think we did say after 3 years you get it back. So long as you don't collude, complain or tank.

Didn't you get some chick pregnant 3 years ago? :doh:

This is actually kind of what I remember. It was paid to ensure we didn't ~stick, but after a couple years we got it back in the form of reduced entry fees.

This is actually kind of what I remember. It was paid to ensure we didn't ~stick, but after a couple years we got it back in the form of reduced entry fees.

That works for me.

I already paid out ~sticks ~stick fee to the winner the year ~stick ~sticked

Didn't you get some chick pregnant 3 years ago? :doh:

it was only like $50 for that.

I scanned the receipt and posted it on FFT :ninja:

Tradebacks are OK though? :banana: