Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Ok whose on your do draft list for next year?

CJ will be fine next yr, to little to late this yr. I got burned on getting Roddy late 1st rnd and throw, dmac, vick and finely in there..... those F-ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ will be fine next yr, to little to late this yr. I got burned on getting Roddy late 1st rnd and throw, dmac, vick and finely in there..... those F-ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have all of those guys on my do draft list because they'll be bargains.

Jimmy Graham

:overhead: for me getting Graham in 3 leagues when everyone ran for Finley and Gates.

Demarco Murray!!! Question is how high? And is he worth keeping as a keeper?

I'm pretty positive he'll be a mid-late first rounder. He's going to be the most hyped RB going into the 2012 draft imo. I'd have no problem taking him after McCoy, AP, Foster, Rice and Forte (maybe even before Forte).

I'd definitely keep him. He looks like the real deal to me.

Phil Rivers

McFadden

Chris Johnson

Andre Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

At first I thought you read this as a 'do not draft list'

but now I'm thinking you might be targeting stars that had underperforming years for a good ROI.

Hmm.. :dunno:

At first I thought you read this as a 'do not draft list'

but now I'm thinking you might be targeting stars that had underperforming years for a good ROI.

Hmm.. :dunno:

:wave:

Michael Bush. In fact, in deep keeper leagues and dynasties ill be looking to trade for him if i dont already own him.

Reggie Wayne - either Peyton will be back or Luck will be thrown in the fire and need a security blanket.

DeMarco Murray. Has all the looks of a 20+ carry per game back with receptions tossed in.

Montario Hardesty. Gotta assume Hillis won't be back and Hardesty will be the man in Cleveland.

Victor Cruz. I won't overpay but i gotta believe he has played his way into the #2 role in NY which is a great gig opposite Nicks.

Kenny Britt. hopefully he flies under the radar like he did this offseason. I'm a buyer in the 6th.

Percy Harvin, Brandon Marshall, Beanie Wells if his vagina holds up.

there may be more.

:wave:

I'll stay away from obvious picks like Rodgers and Megatron...

Julio Jones - ridiculous talent. His inconsistency will drop him a couple rounds and should be a great value. Plus, Roddy White is 30.

Dez Bryant - I know he's been frustrating for his owners this year but if he gets his route running together there's nothing this guy can't do. If he does get it together, he's the next Calvin Johnson.

Jimmy Graham - He'll be a 2nd round pick or early 3rd but well worth it. Next Tony Gonzalez/Gates but maybe even better. This is only his 3rd year of organized football.

Jermichael Finley - He'll drop several rounds and if I don't land Graham/Gronk/Hernandez I'll gladly take him late as he has more upside than any other TE you'll likely get late.

Trent Richardson - Will be the best RB to come out since Peterson imo. Physical freak.

Mark Ingram - if Pierre Thomas goes (and I think he'll be a FA)

Antonio Brown - as a Steelers fan I have watched this guy a lot. He gets better every week. He's coming on as fast as Wallace did and he's a better route runner than Wallace. Almost as fast too.

Jonathan Baldwin - Awesome potential. Plus, Dwayne Bowe is a FA I believe.

Torrey Smith - Reminds many experts of a young Roddy White.

Greg Little - This is a new offense for McCoy this year and although Colt isn't great, Little has come on strong after having been suspended his entire season last year in college. Reminds many experts of a young Anquan Boldin. If he's still around late in the draft, how can you not?

Aaron Rodgers :wub: First overall pick worthy, imo.

Michael Bush if he's traded, he can go pretty much anywhere and be productive.

Blount, hoping he becomes a 3 down back. He's awesome.

Fred Jackson, hope people forget about him again.

Denarius Moore - I like him to have a better second year than Julio, Dez, and AJ. Yep.

:nono: Justin Blackmon in Carolina.

Is he going to be drafted by them?