Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Vick

Who are you playing in front of Vick? I've got a terrible feeling he ruins the first week of the playoffs for many people. I was really looking forward to this matchup 5 weeks ago.

I have Big Ben and Ponder as choices. I'm still not sure which of the three to start. I'm leaning twords Big Ben.

Probably starting Stafford over Vick this week. Winning my opponent is vital or it comes to a tie break. Vick really hasn't run the ball alot like last year, at least not touchdowns. I need to see some production this week, then maybe I can use him week 15 , a playoff week. Of course week 15 is against the Jets though. Vick might be on the bench until the championship game.

Being that I have D. Jackson and L. Mccoy I would like to see Vick come back however he never even looks at D. Jackson so it wont help there. I have a bye in the playoffs so I have a free week to evaluate the situation.

I'm starting the Dolphins defense this week. Vick is still hurting and rusty and his best receiver has no heart is hurting. I feel bad for anybody forced to start him.

Fixored. :thumbsup:

I'm definitely nervous. I have Vick in the 2 leagues in which I have to play in the first round. In one league, I have Eli Manning as my replacement, so I should be OK there. In the other, though, I'm looking at stellar choices like Moore, Ponder, Tavaris, and Flacco.

Decisions. :wall:

I will be playing him with the season on the line this week against me arch-rival in fantasy!! my only other options are freeman or Mccoy (yuck) lets just say I am less than confidant even though I am a 3 seed playing against the 8 seed..

Also get the luxury of being on a bye.

Traded for Palmer when Vick got hurt but have been playing Tebow with the Raiders WR's all banged up

I'd be terrified of playing Vick this week. Miami is playing great defense lately. Totally shutting down the run all year and very good against the pass the last 5 games. Palmer was totally shut down last week until the 4th qtr and down 34-0. Finally scoring twice against prevent D.

With the Maclin injury , Jackson problems and most of the rest of Philly players looking like they quit on the year.............it's hard to see a big game coming for Vick.

I have to choose between Vick and Tebow.

Tebow has been good, but he's so hard to watch. You have to pray for 4th quarter heroics every week.

With Vick, you know he can go nuts and have a monstrous game.

I'm leaning toward Vick.

Geez what a horrible situation. 1st round of the playoffs for the team I have Vick on, my other option is to play Alex Smith (yikes). Who can possibly have a decent day against Arizona, but not a very high ceiling there.

Under normal circumstances this is a no brainer and you would be called dumb for not starting Vick. But lets look at the situation

1) Hes coming off a painful injury. So is he gonna be hesitant to run? I gotta think so. Will it affect his accuracy? Gotta believe so as well.

2) His weapons around him. Mccoy is good no doubt. But looks like he won't have Maclin, Desean has checked out for the year, who's that leave Celek and Riley Cooper?? Against a team that's playing alot tougher down the stretch.

3) Gotta think there is a chance he doesn't play the whole game. He's already been removed from games due to injury in what 3 games, 4? One shot and he's gone again.

As much as I hate to "over think" these things, and always "play your studs"...I just dont't know if it's smart to gamble on him this week. And it sucks cause as soon as I bench him and he proves all that crap wrong and goes off for 300 and 3 tds I'm gonna be pissed at myself. Ofcourse this all has to happen first week of the playoffs, thanks a lot.