Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Let's Go Mendy

Dropped him in all leagues over a month ago for reggie bush.

Aaaaaaaaaand for good reason. 4 shots at the goaline. :lol:

He is what we thought he was... and we drafted him anyway. :cry:

I wouldn't draft him til at least the 4th round next year. The lack of receptions is the killer. I can tolerate sporadic TDs with some consistent receiving points, but he doesn't even get that. Hell, he's not even close to a 1,000 rushing yards through 13 weeks.

:thumbsdown:

He is what we thought he was... and we drafted him anyway. :cry:

I wouldn't draft him til at least the 4th round next year. The lack of receptions is the killer. I can tolerate sporadic TDs with some consistent receiving points, but he doesn't even get that. Hell, he's not even close to a 1,000 rushing yards through 13 weeks.

:thumbsdown:

I traded Greg Jennings for this tool....now I am out of the playoffs after that dismal performance....I sucks ! :shocking:

Woo hoo...thank you Cleveland for mostly shutting this fock down. I have a good chance a winning my playoff game now. EXCELLENT!

:)

Woo hoo...thank you Cleveland for mostly shutting this fock down. I have a good chance a winning my playoff game now. EXCELLENT!

:)

I had Mendy in and it sucked but since we play with IDPs too...My LB(D'Qwell) had a lot to do with it. LOL. HUGE game from him could overcome Mendy's flat tire. It was conflicting to watch to say the least.

This is like getting in your car and not having it start. What a worthless situation. Doesn't help that pre-season indications were that he'd be a three down back.

He's probably going to be a bargain in drafts next year. I'm in a 10 teamer and I'm thinking right now he's maybe a 3rd rounder?

This is like getting in your car and not having it start. What a worthless situation. Doesn't help that pre-season indications were that he'd be a three down back.

He is a three down back on a passing team with bad running scheme without a fullback on the roster

He is a three down back on a passing team with bad running scheme without a fullback on the roster

He's not getting pulled for Moore in third and long situations???? I've seen that happen FAR too much this season, and also Redmon getting goal line sniffs as well. The way the coaches talked this pre-season, it sounded like the guy was a potential goldmine.

He's probably going to be a bargain in drafts next year. I'm in a 10 teamer and I'm thinking right now he's maybe a 3rd rounder?

Yeah or less, problem is he is just not good, almost every single rb ran for 90the yards vs them. His value is tds if on a bad twam he would be worthless

First round of playoffs. I've got Mendy, he's got Antonio Brown.

Watched game on and off.

Tuned in and saw Ben get hurt. Crap. Probably kills Mendy, but kills Brown as well.

Tuned in with 3:00 to go when Pittsburgh intercepted McCoy in the endzone. Figured, "well, Mendenhall did nothing, but they'll run clock...at least Brown won't see anything deep".

Three seconds later he scored (bonus for over 50 yds).

Only found out this morning that Mendenhall got stuffed at the GL not once...not twice... not three times... :wall: