Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

is manningham or cruz playing in 2 receiver sets? did manningham get demoted? sorry, i've been out of country for a bit.

MANNINGHAM!!!!!!!!

:pointstosky:

The Giants look like they have the Cowboys right where they want them.

Eli is playing another solid game and the Cowboys are not taking it to the Giants.

The Giants are just taking it from them.

is manningham or cruz playing in 2 receiver sets? did manningham get demoted? sorry, i've been out of country for a bit.

It seems like Cruz has been out more often than Manningham. Complete breakdown in the Dallas secondary on the Manningham TD.

Romo has a monster man-crush on Robinson and it seems like teams don't realize it, because the guy is always open.

Austin TD, god forbid he throws to DEZ

The Dallas run def needs to step up!

They can't stop the run

DEZ!!

Dez & Manningham extended my fantasy season for me... hello 2nd rd

:banana: :banana:

WOOT WOOT !!! :headbanger:

Way to step up Defense,...and WOW,...Dez shows up and makes a clutch catch

:wub: I LOVE YOU ROMO :wub:

Down by 20+ with Romo, Austin, and Bryant playing vs Bailey now im down 18. Well i was the #1 seed now im done. FOCK Romo, Austin and Bryant. Get beat by mother focker with no rbs cause the 2 CJs suck a big fat one. Chris Johnson and Calvin Johnson suck piss on both of them.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah baby :pointstosky:

:thumbsdown: Here comes Jason Garrett running the ball 3 times because he is a chicken, and then punting, and then Eli marching down the field with 2 minutes left to win the game.

:thumbsdown: Here comes Jason Garrett running the ball 3 times because he is a chicken, and then punting, and then Eli marching down the field with 2 minutes left to win the game.

danged if you do, danged in you don't. he's been criticized a heap already this season for allowing romo to throw the ball and blow leads with turnovers that way. now you're gonna bust his chops for running and trying to protect a lead.

do you really trust romo to throw the ball right now--from his own end especially?

danged if you do, danged in you don't. he's been criticized a heap already this season for allowing romo to throw the ball and blow leads with turnovers that way. now you're gonna bust his chops for running and trying to protect a lead.

do you really trust romo to throw the ball right now--from his own end especially?

I trust Rob Ryan's 2 minute defense even less. :cry:

i'm really torn on this last drive of the giants. on the one hand, the giants losing would be good news for detroit (eliminate another team from the wc chase essentially). on the other hand, the cowboys are such a d!ck franchise from the top all the way down to ryan...vexing choices choices choices.

is there a way both these teams could lose this game? :dunno:

Stop using the blitz. Manning is tearing that up.

Lol they are such chokers

I hope Cowboys get a new coach too much wasted fantasy pts on that roster

Nicks should have 8 catches for 160..hope they correct that. Could mean the difference in a lot of playoff games his week. Especially in a PPR.

Thought I was only one to notice this. They said it on NBC as well. I think it's actually 8 for 163.

Add Bailey to the long list of Cowboys players that can't handle the pressure. :overhead: :first: