Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

That was the best Sunday night game of the year.

Now that was a football game.

Cowboys in December are jinxed.

:cry:

There goes the playoffs for my Cowboys.

Jerry Jones that you?

I give this loss to Ryan. Blitzed on every fukking play with a sh!tty secondary, even when healthy. Hey Fat Boy, if you don't get to the QB the first 100 times you blitzed you might think about doing something else.

Moron.

Nicks should have 8 catches for 160..hope they correct that. Could mean the difference in a lot of playoff games his week. Especially in a PPR.

I haven't seen this anywhere else. Can someone verify?

Keith Brooking still sucking...letting the blocker push him around and Jacobs get in for the winning score.

Also, another pathetic defensive effort and loss.

They will beat Tampa on Saturday night forcing the Giants to beat the Skins.

They will beat Tampa on Saturday night forcing the Giants to beat the Skins.

:lol:

What a prediction Nostradumbass.

Tampa Bay is just off the charts good right now

:lol:

What a prediction Nostradumbass.

Tampa Bay is just off the charts good right now

:unsure: Even though Tampa has lost 7 games in a row, I fear for Dallas this coming Saturday. :cry:

Keith Brooking still sucking...letting the blocker push him around and Jacobs get in for the winning score.

Also, another pathetic defensive effort and loss.

They should've just let them walk in on first down, and used the 30 odd seconds on the last drive. Man, Romo cannot buy a break in December. He'll re-live that overthrow to Austin all winter, though I'd hardly blame him for the loss. They need to draft smartly on defense next year.

Jerry Jones that you?

Was I the only one who noticed Clownie wearing glasses, studying laminated play sheets up in his box during the first half??? Just thought that was an odd thing for an owner to be doing at that point. Probably an odd thing for a GM to be doing at that point as well. But not an odd thing for a control freak who is pulling his coaches strings like Gepetto...

What an ass-hat.

the dallas cowboys defense...the opposite of clutch.

12 point lead, 5 min left. swoon. needless to say, i'm drunk and angry.

They need to draft smartly on defense next year.

And possibly trade or cut Miles Austin for some much needed salary cap room.

Romo is like the anti-Tebow

Romo: 21/31, 321 yards, 4 tds, no picks, 141.3 qb rating - what else can a quarterback do?

There goes the playoffs for my Cowboys.

Every team has an identity - I have named our defense the Dallas Clowns.

What an embarrassing display of defensive football. Our pass rush is bad and our secondary is even worse. Newman, Scandrick, and Ball - you suck ape ass. Funny part is, I actually love Ryan's scheme - unfortunately we don't have the personnel to pull it off...... The thought of facing NO or GB in the postseason frightens the hell out of me - they'd hang 60 on us. I just assume lose out and move up on the draft board - drafting defensive heavy.

Romo: 21/31, 321 yards, 4 tds, no picks, 141.3 qb rating - what else can a quarterback do?

...hit that wide-open wr on that last 3rd-down play and salt the game away? dunno...just a suggestion. :dunno:

i'll say what i've said for a number of years now--romo doesn't play cornerback. ahead 34-22 with 5 min to play, romo had absolutely done his job--he basically did the same thing that rodgers did against the giants the week before. then our 'coffee is for closers' defense gave up about 150 yards on 2 consecutive drives in crunch time, because they can't get pressure and can't cover when the game is on the line--in 5 of our 6 losses, we had a lead in the 4th quarter. and even in our wins, both the dolphins and the redskins drove at will in the 2min drill.

so then, after the defense completely folded their tents, romo went out with 46 seconds and no timeouts, and drove the field to get into FG range. it was an absolutely clutch drive, and anyone who denies that is outing themselves as ignorant.

so yeah--romo absolutely did his job, and got let down by the defense again. this has been a pattern for a number of years now, but it's more convenient to keep blaming the QB, i guess.

:angry:

Not take a saftey flopping around like a fish out of water. Led to 5 points and a big loss. :banana:

...hit that wide-open wr on that last 3rd-down play and salt the game away? dunno...just a suggestion. :dunno:

The pass was good,...Austin lost it in the lights. :wall:

perhaps austin should have run the route properly. post-game, ismail pointed this out as a perfect example of WR rust.

321 yards, 4 tds, 141.3 qb rating and still not as important as hitting Austin - got it.

btw - the Austin ball hit damn near right in front of his feet. With the blitz coming and single coverage, Romo put that ball there - Miles blew it.

Not take a saftey flopping around like a fish out of water. Led to 5 points and a big loss. :banana:

So move Romo to guard so he can block for himself, got it.

No kidding. That pass was as easy as stomping on a defenseless player while he is tangled in a pile up. :banana:

So move Romo to guard so he can block for himself, got it.

He could never play guard. Best bet is just to cut him. :banana: