Sign in to follow this  
DaDanimal

Eli vs. Stafford

Discuss?

I saw a lot of teams had both of them on their roster.

Stafford might have the easier match up slightly but Eli and Rex could very well get into a shootout.

Eli has only thrown for multiple TD's against Washington once and earlier this season he put up under 16pts in a loss.

Oakland might hand Detroits D some points as well...

Discuss?

I saw a lot of teams had both of them on their roster.

Stafford might have the easier match up slightly but Eli and Rex could very well get into a shootout.

Eli has only thrown for multiple TD's against Washington once and earlier this season he put up under 16pts in a loss.

Oakland might hand Detroits D some points as well...

I have pretty much picked the wrong QB out of these 2 to start just about every week. The good thing is that most times it was only a difference of 32 pts vs 24 pts. I have the same problem this week in choosing who to start. Eli is at home and weather shouldn't be a factor. He is red hot and the defense hasn't been able to stop anyone so that has been giving Eli a ton of opportunity. Bradshaw is back this week (hopefully for a full game) and I think their run game will get on track a little more. I think Eli is the safer bet and should put up 280+ 2TD's.

Stafford on the other hand has been getting a little healthier and Oakland isn't as bad as the Vikings so I think they will put up some points to keep Stafford throwing. Megatron gets back on track this week and I'm predicting a 300+ 3TD game for Stafford with 1-2 picks.

Stafford has the the more boom/bust potential where Easy E has been pretty consistent.

I don't think you can really go wrong with either pick.....that being said, I'm rolling with Stafford.

I have pretty much picked the wrong QB out of these 2 to start just about every week. The good thing is that most times it was only a difference of 32 pts vs 24 pts. I have the same problem this week in choosing who to start. Eli is at home and weather shouldn't be a factor. He is red hot and the defense hasn't been able to stop anyone so that has been giving Eli a ton of opportunity. Bradshaw is back this week (hopefully for a full game) and I think their run game will get on track a little more. I think Eli is the safer bet and should put up 280+ 2TD's.

Stafford on the other hand has been getting a little healthier and Oakland isn't as bad as the Vikings so I think they will put up some points to keep Stafford throwing. Megatron gets back on track this week and I'm predicting a 300+ 3TD game for Stafford with 1-2 picks.

Stafford has the the more boom/bust potential where Easy E has been pretty consistent.

I don't think you can really go wrong with either pick.....that being said, I'm rolling with Stafford.

This is me exactly all year long....guessing wrong, but they're both producing.

Went Stafford last week, Eli beat him by a few.

Going Eli this week.

I know it's too late but I think it's time to start factoring in the cold.

It's freezing in New York. Not sure how anyone can catch the ball in this weather.

I would have gone Staff.

I changed from Eli to Stafford several times this morning and went with Stafford

In another league I changed between Stafford and Newton several times and went with Newton.

Stafford and the Lion offense is pathetic.

This 2nd half performance vs. Oakland is about as pathetic as it gets.

"Stafford pass incomplete short right to ____"

"Stafford pass incomplete short left to _____"

It's amazing how the team moves the ball so fast when they're in trouble, but can't do anything during the normal minutes of the game. Ultraconservative crap.

It's amazing how the team moves the ball so fast when they're in trouble, but can't do anything during the normal minutes of the game. Ultraconservative crap.

Did you watch this game? Crazy concept, I know. The Lions dropped 8 passes today, at least 5 in the fourth quarter. You can't pin all of that crap on Stafford.

A ton of drops today, but Stafford is an incredible player...especially for being so young still.

Even with the previous injuries, I always thought he was a tough player, but this year he has proven to be a very tough and clutch player. As a Lions fan I am very happy to have him on my side.

:overhead:

and yet he throws almost 400 yards 4tds

unfortunately im still down 60 with Vjax,Rice,Antonio Brown vs his SF D going tomorrow

Celek and Donald Brown scored 44 points together....just wasn't meant to be

a of people groused about the "excuses" stafford apologists were giving about the glove and broken finger. the data's pretty clear, though: check his stats with the glove...check his stats without it.

nuff said.