Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Hats off to Reggie Bush....

Nice, Reggie... you just made the Greg Jennings inury a NON factor for me. Yeeee haw...... :overhead:

That little A$$HAT has his best games against me :wall:

what really stings is that i cut him week 5 or 6, after thomas started playing really well.

guess who i was up against today.

:wall:

helped me to make the finals!!! :pointstosky: :doublethumbsup:

along with Stafford, Rice, Austin, Robinson, Nicks, Finley, Kasay and Tennessee

:overhead: :cheers:

Gotta hand it to him. He is proving a lot of people wrong, including me. There haven't been many better backs in the league since midseason.

Gotta hand it to him. He is proving a lot of people wrong, including me. There haven't been many better backs in the league since midseason.

True he's faced a lot of criticism for not living up to his high draft pick. Nice to see him shut some people up.

True he's faced a lot of criticism for not living up to his high draft pick. Nice to see him shut some people up.

Forgot to say that definitely includes me as well. I've argued with people for years saying he was a bust.

would be kinda funny if he ends up being an early round draft pick next year then goes back to sucking.

I always tended to believe in Reggie for some reason. I kept telling friends how I think he'd be much better if he left the Saints. So in this season's draft, he was one of my sleepers. I thought he'd do better in Miami's offense, as well as playing on grass more often would help his knees. I drafted him in the 6th round of a 12 team league.

Sure enough, he made me look like an idiot. With Daniel Thomas looking pretty good, I traded him away the same exact week he started to play well. Luckily, I still found a way to make it to the Finals.

would be kinda funny if he ends up being an early round draft pick next year then goes back to sucking.

Oh he could be. Im debating whether to keep him next year. We only get to keep 3 players total and Romo must stay and so does Jennings. That leaves me ONE more keeper between Bush, Wells, Dez Bryant or Jimmy Graham. :unsure: