Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Laurent

Laurent has been my fantasy rock these past 4 or 5 weeks, but felt like I just got lucky with his td catch last week. He wasnt on the field all that much.

Is he still a solid play for the 'ship? Who is sticking with him, and if you are benching him who is it in favour of?

Laurent has been my fantasy rock these past 4 or 5 weeks, but felt like I just got lucky with his td catch last week. He wasnt on the field all that much.

Is he still a solid play for the 'ship? Who is sticking with him, and if you are benching him who is it in favour of?

I'm starting either Santana Moss or Demaryius Thomas over him.

He starts in 3 championship games for me this weekend.....over the likes of Harvin, Steve Johnson, Thomas, etc.

This is a primetime game and has every indication of a high scoring affair. Felix is fragile and Sammy Morris is 34 and was on his couch two weeks ago, so the running game cannot be relied upon. I believe that Romo airs it out early and often, with many 3 WR sets. Robinson is his favorite end zone target and is due another big week.

You folks are a lot more confident than I am... was planning on starting D Thomas and Maclin over him but I'm definitely second guessing that decision now... damnit

You folks are a lot more confident than I am... was planning on starting D Thomas and Maclin over him but I'm definitely second guessing that decision now... damnit

Go with your instincts. Nothing is a given in ff, and my instincts are dead wrong occasionally, just like everyone else. Robinson could easily go 2/23/0. Both Thomas and Maclin have a lot of upside this week, but when a guy has scored 9 TDs in his last 8 games like Robinson has.....including 6 TDs in his last 4 home games, it is hard to ignore.

He starts in 3 championship games for me this weekend.....over the likes of Harvin, Steve Johnson, Thomas, etc.

This is a primetime game and has every indication of a high scoring affair. Felix is fragile and Sammy Morris is 34 and was on his couch two weeks ago, so the running game cannot be relied upon. I believe that Romo airs it out early and often, with many 3 WR sets. Robinson is his favorite end zone target and is due another big week.

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

I have him on the bench in 2 championships, in my main league for Moss.

The history with the Eagles bothers me, the last game for the Boys with the Eagles bothers me, the Eagles hot play bothers me, Romo bothers me, and Moss has a great matchup.

I am a big fan of the guy though and whatever the regular line is about Austin returning to being No. 1 it's pretty clear Romo likes LRob and especially so at the end zone.

I'm just wary of this matchup for all the Cowboys receivers including Witten.

My opponent is playing Romo and Austin though, that's maybe one thing keeping me in the realm of questioning this one.

Right now I've got Gaffney playing over LRob. I'm torn though, and I may change my mind tomorrow morning after hearing the latest on his shoulder. I'm in what looks to be a really tight finals game and if Gaffney can pull in 6-7 balls for 75+ yards that would be solid in PPR.

I'd ask God for help, but, well... he doesn't know the NFL very well unless it's the Broncos...

Right now I've got Gaffney playing over LRob. I'm torn though, and I may change my mind tomorrow morning after hearing the latest on his shoulder. I'm in what looks to be a really tight finals game and if Gaffney can pull in 6-7 balls for 75+ yards that would be solid in PPR.

I'd ask God for help, but, well... he doesn't know the NFL very well unless it's the Broncos...

Haha I'm rolling with gaffney over him too, as well as DHB. Ppr too. Kahlil bell will be at my flex. My other option was bench beanie and put him in as my rb2 but I think beanie has a better chAnce to out score Laurent. This guy has been huge for me (Laurent) but I think all those other guys will just get more opportunities.

If the Giants win and the game is meaningless for the Cowboys, how does that affect Laurent? Does he start or rest his shoulder?

Trying to figure out if I should start him or Antonio Brown...

If the Giants win and the game is meaningless for the Cowboys, how does that affect Laurent? Does he start or rest his shoulder?

Trying to figure out if I should start him or Antonio Brown...

He's already getting a low snap count. This is what has me concerned in ppr. Thinking DHB instead.

He's already getting a low snap count. This is what has me concerned in ppr. Thinking DHB instead.

On the other hand though, without a healthy Felix Dallas might be in more 3 WR sets. Wouldn't be surprised either if Philly got out to an early lead and Dallas had to throw.

On the other hand though, without a healthy Felix Dallas might be in more 3 WR sets. Wouldn't be surprised either if Philly got out to an early lead and Dallas had to throw.

this. plus, samuel's out for the iggles.

I need Robinson to have a quiet day...sorry fellas...just the way it has to be.

If the VaGiants win the Cowboys have said they will probably rest some people. So with Robinson having a bad shoulder maybe he is inactive :shocking:

If the VaGiants win the Cowboys have said they will probably rest some people. So with Robinson having a bad shoulder maybe he is inactive :shocking:

Yep. DHB in the house!!!

Yep. DHB in the house!!!

I hope he plays cause in my one 3rd place game my only options at 4:15 are going to be Sammy Morris or Ivory. :wall: And listening to Fantasy Now it sounds like Robinson has a very good matchup and should be able to rack up some pts

nasty nate it is, then. can't take that risk.

nevermind. he's staying. if the giants win i'll plug in sammy morris.

Edited by stinkerbe11

What's the latest on his injury? I may pull a last minute substitution and take Lance Moore out as he was hurt in practice.