5411 Detroit Lions - - +2500

5412 Green Bay Packers - - +145

5413 Houston Texans - - +2800

5419 New England Patriots - - +250

5420 New Orleans Saints - - +500

5421 New York Giants - - +2400

5425 Pittsburgh Steelers - - +650

5427 San Francisco 49ers - - +700

They have done it before and they have the team to do it.

I don't think they are going to win it, but they certainly can and are the best bet on the board.

Give me the Giants at 100 to make $2400

Giants is the first thing to jump out at me. I don't think they'll do it, but with the right draw, they could. I think they can beat Atlanta and I think they can hang with either GB or SF. They lost to GB by 3 this year and SF by 7. If they get to that point, I think they have a shot.

Took a flyer on the Saints/Patriots playing each other in the Superbowl.

You must not gamble often.

That makes no sense.

They won't do it, but Atlanta has some value also. Not sure how Detroit has better odds of winning the super bowl than Atlanta. I can understand why Houston has better odds than Atlanta because they play in the weaker conference.

I'd take the Saints at +500 as a smart play. Then I'd put $100 on NYG, they seem to be the best play for the big money. I can't believe the 49'ers at +700, I wouldn't touch that or the Ravens.

I'd take the Saints at +500 as a smart play. Then I'd put $100 on NYG, they seem to be the best play for the big money. I can't believe the 49'ers at +700, I wouldn't touch that or the Ravens.

I don't like that one. I figure they're about 70% to beat the Lions, about 55% against the 49ers, about 45% against the Packers, and then give them 50/50 in the Super Bowl for an 8% chance of winning. What's that about? +1100?

I don't like that one. I figure they're about 70% to beat the Lions, about 55% against the 49ers, about 45% against the Packers, and then give them 50/50 in the Super Bowl for an 8% chance of winning. What's that about? +1100?

I think its about a 75% chance against Det. But I really believe they would handle SF, even in SF. So I'd say they have a 65% chance there. And they played GB pretty tight the 1st time around. So if anyone can beat GB, I think the Saints have the best chance. JMHO.

I wouldn't mind putting $20 on the Houston Texans.

Top 4 Defense.

Best RB combo in the NFL.

Top WR.

Worth a shot.

Yes. I know I'm putting money on possibly Jake Delhomme, chill.

I wouldn't mind putting $20 on the Houston Texans.

Top 4 Defense.

Best RB combo in the NFL.

Top WR.

J

Worth a shot.

Yes. I know I'm putting money on possibly Jake Delhomme, chill.

A whole 20¿ lol

. Why bother? :doh:

Be a man!

Go large or go home

I'm sure it'll be unpopular and/or questioned but I'm going with my gut. I say the Superbowl will be a Turkey Day rematch with the Harbaugh brothers going at it again but with a different result this time. Low scoring,boring game as the defenses dominate. MVP ends up being the 9ers rookie phenom Aldon Smith with 5 sacks & a fumble recovery. Don't bash me but we know anything can happen on any given Sunday in the NFL, so this could happen.

San Francisco 49ers-20/Baltimore Ravens-13.

You must not gamble often.

That makes no sense.

How does it not make no sense?

The Patriots I think are the best team in the AFC, the Steelers are banged up and I don't think Flacco is going to take the Ravens to the Superbowl. I think the two best teams in the NFC are the Saints/Packers. The Saints has been the best team in the NFL since week 12....they have won there last 6 games and the only team to keep it up close was the Titans...the blew out the Giants, Lions, and Falcons.

At the time the Patriots/Packers superbowl match-up was at +250 and the Saints/Patriots matchup was at +600...I thought +600 was great odds for that matchup.

Patriots/Packers matchup has dropped down to +225 and the Saints/Patriots has dropped to +375 now.

They have done it before and they have the team to do it.

I don't think they are going to win it, but they certainly can and are the best bet on the board.

Give me the Giants at 100 to make $2400

Good call sir.

Good call sir.

it ain't over yet.

alsoididntbetbecauseimapuzzy