Sign in to follow this  
IAMWood

Not a real big hurry but...

Can we get a place with all current rosters and the draft order including trades?

I wouldn't mind starting to think about trades. I kind of want to get rid of Manning before he officially retires.

I like how the 3 new owners knocked out the draft in a reasonable amount of time. thanks guys. It seems we got 3 good ones. Teams look competitive also.

:music_guitarred:

some teams actually traded their future draft picks and seeing we had 3 teams replace 3 teams randomly.

it seems our only option is to reset the future draft picks to their current order and the 3 new teams go 10, 11 and 12?

thoughts

some teams actually traded their future draft picks and seeing we had 3 teams replace 3 teams randomly.

it seems our only option is to reset the future draft picks to their current order and the 3 new teams go 10, 11 and 12?

thoughts

Is this just your way of trying to get your #2 overall pick back? :rolleyes:

Can't undo trades that have been made if that's what you are saying. It's either Med gets 4, Sux gets 12, etc. Or you can place Med 10, BB 11, Sux 12 assuming they own their picks.

Vote on it?

Is this just your way of trying to get your #2 overall pick back? :rolleyes:

Can't undo trades that have been made if that's what you are saying. It's either Med gets 4, Sux gets 12, etc. Or you can place Med 10, BB 11, Sux 12 assuming they own their picks.

Vote on it?

So you give a team a draft pick that may have had a pick traded? :rolleyes:

The league has changed.

So you give a team a draft pick that may have had a pick traded? :rolleyes:

The league has changed.

Huh? I think our wires our crossed.

I vote that you assign each new time to one of the old franchises and they have those picks wherever they were to be. Seems simplest.

Huh? I think our wires our crossed.

I vote that you assign each new time to one of the old franchises and they have those picks wherever they were to be. Seems simplest.

I think he is saying some of the old teams had traded future draft picks and since those teams dont exist anymore it isn't fair to take away draft picks from the new guys?

I think he is saying some of the old teams had traded future draft picks and since those teams dont exist anymore it isn't fair to take away draft picks from the new guys?

Well you can't ask any of us to give them back. But there can be picks at the end of rounds maybe. Baseball does something like this if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe that's what Ed was saying all along? His wording confused me :dunno:

Well you can't ask any of us to give them back. But there can be picks at the end of rounds maybe. Baseball does something like this if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe that's what Ed was saying all along? His wording confused me :dunno:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What are the specifics of the issue?

I agree the new teams should get at least 5 picks each. So, if their new team doesn't have a pick in that round, they get one at the end. :dunno: One team is getting #4 overall I believe. So if they don't have a pick in the 2nd round, they get one at the end of the 2nd. :dunno:

I personally would like to get this decided ASAP. Peyton's value is at an interesting level and draft picks need to be considered as trade fodder. thanks.

What are the specifics of the issue?

I agree the new teams should get at least 5 picks each. So, if their new team doesn't have a pick in that round, they get one at the end. :dunno: One team is getting #4 overall I believe. So if they don't have a pick in the 2nd round, they get one at the end of the 2nd. :dunno:

I personally would like to get this decided ASAP. Peyton's value is at an interesting level and draft picks need to be considered as trade fodder. thanks.

I can agree with this. If a new team is missing it's pick for a given round, it gets a compensatory pick at the end of said round.

I believe the new teams were going to pick 4th, 9th, and 12th. Sux should get the 12 spot. BB the 9 spot. Med the 4 spot. Inverse of where they drafted last week.

I personally would like to get this decided ASAP.

Good luck with that.

If by interesting value, you mean zero... :banana:

Peyton's value is at an interesting level and draft picks need to be considered as trade fodder. thanks.

I will give you Eddie Royal for him right now. Take it or leave it, as this offer may be no good tomorrow.

I will give you Eddie Royal for him right now. Take it or leave it, as this offer may be no good tomorrow.

:cry:

I'd say since we are now all equal footing (except IAMWood whose best player may retire at any moment, thus is worth no more than an Eddie Royal type player) with 30 man rosters and whatnot, it makes no sense to do open up things for moves until a couple weeks after the Super Bowl anyway. People could get hurt and whatnot.

It would have been nice to know in the beginning if us 3 noobs here have to give up draft picks from previous trades. <_<

It would have been nice to know in the beginning if us 3 noobs here have to give up draft picks from previous trades. <_<

Some of the players you just drafted were only in the draft pool because of trades made previously. But now you guys want to keep the players AND you want the picks back that your franchises acquired said players with?

That said, I'm not even sure what all picks the 3 new franchises have. Hell, you may have extra picks.

Some of the players you just drafted were only in the draft pool because of trades made previously. But now you guys want to keep the players AND you want the picks back that your franchises acquired said players with?

That said, I'm not even sure what all picks the 3 new franchises have. Hell, you may have extra picks.

Like I said, it would have been nice to know this info beforehand, fucko.

it's not like I'm quitting...yet

Like I said, it would have been nice to know this info beforehand, fucko.

it's not like I'm quitting...yet

Just roll with it. This leagues is so focked up with edjr running it. Keeps it fresh. :banana:

Just roll with it. This leagues is so focked up with edjr running it. Keeps it fresh. :banana:

This is the correct answer. :thumbsup:

<_<

Can we get a place with all current rosters and the draft order including trades?

I wouldn't mind starting to think about trades. I kind of want to get rid of Manning before he officially retires.

I like how the 3 new owners knocked out the draft in a reasonable amount of time. thanks guys. It seems we got 3 good ones. Teams look competitive also.

I would have given up damn near anything for Manning, until he signed with Denver. Lucky for me the off-season has been closed or I might have done something crazy.

I would have given up damn near anything for Manning, until he signed with Denver. Lucky for me the off-season has been closed or I might have done something crazy.

You first need something bro...

hth

You first need something bro...

hth

:lol: :lol:

So you wouldn't have taken the 1st round pick and McFadden for Manning...

:lol: :lol:

So you wouldn't have taken the 1st round pick and McFadden for Manning...

Deal. :overhead:

I'm gonna draft circles around you dummies. :banana:

:unsure:

Seems pretty clear that I'm winning the offseason while you morons drowned in puddles of your own drool. :banana:

Seems pretty clear that I'm winning the offseason while you morons drowned in puddles of your own drool. :banana:

I've already made 3 trades and 4 waiver moves in secret since the season ended. :wave:

I've already made 3 trades and 4 waiver moves in secret since the season ended. :wave:

We vetoed those moves when you were out back eating lead paint with a plastic shovel. :banana:

We vetoed those moves when you were out back eating lead paint with a plastic shovel. :banana:

I veto your veto.

The trades are on. I now control the draft. PM me if any of you have any questions about your future.