Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Dolphins get their QB!

LMAO. THought they were getting Manning and ended up with Garrard. Couldn't have happened to a nicer franchise. Fock Miami.

I was laughing before I opened up this thread. I thought I was going to read that Alex Smith had signed in the reports. NOPE, good ol' Garrard. Patsfans should be enjoying the emergence of a Manning to Marshall combo - - woops. I mean Garrard to Bess threat :wall:

I agree bring back Marino and the Marks brothers.I cannot believe the decisions Ive seen the last few years in the NFL.

I have a good friend who is a die-hard Dolphins fan. So while the Patriots fan in me wants to rejoice over how inept the Dolphins are, another big part of me feels bad for my buddy. :(

I have a good friend who is a die-hard Dolphins fan. So while the Patriots fan in me wants to rejoice over how inept the Dolphins are, another big part of me feels bad for my buddy. :(

I have quite a few friends that are Dolphin fans. THey have been giddy thinking they were getting Manning. I haven't even been able to get a hold of them to rub this in, they went into hiding.

I've all of a sudden got a surplus of crappy starting QBs in the DNDL

Rivers

Flynn

Gabbert

Garrard

Also got a couple stud backups in Tardvaris and Whitehurt. :banana:

Bring back Cleo Lemon!

Cleo was horrific in the CFL last year with Toronto. He lost his starting gig and was so awful, they didn't even want him on the roster. He was cut before the season ended. So, the good news for Miami is that he is available.

Could see miami going for Tannehill at #8 but maybe JACK deals the pick in front of themto another team interested....

I've all of a sudden got a surplus of crappy starting QBs in the DNDL

Rivers

Flynn

Gabbert

Garrard

Also got a couple stud backups in Tardvaris and Whitehurt. :banana:

rivers is gonna have a huge year! book it :ninja:

Who exactly should they have signed when they realized Manning wasn't coming? After Manning, there really was no one aside from Flynn. Ireland is a idiotic jerk, but can't pin the dearth of free agent QBs on him. Sherman may be whispering Tannehill's name in Ireland's ear. Maybe nibbling the earlobe a bit too.

Who exactly should they have signed when they realized Manning wasn't coming? After Manning, there really was no one aside from Flynn. Ireland is a idiotic jerk, but can't pin the dearth of free agent QBs on him. Sherman may be whispering Tannehill's name in Ireland's ear. Maybe nibbling the earlobe a bit too.

The problems not who was left after Manning. The problem is no one wants to play for Miami.I blame that on the owner and the general manager. Tannehill would help but i'd be willing to bet he holds out.

The problems not who was left after Manning. The problem is no one wants to play for Miami.I blame that on the owner and the general manager. Tannehill would help but i'd be willing to bet he holds out.

Aren't Venus and Serena part management still?

Plug them in

Venus is tall and fast - WR

Serena is huge with a fat azzs - FB

problem solved on your way to a championship