Sign in to follow this  
Bishop82

New NFL jerseys

Here's the new 49ers uniform. I like the glove design with the logo on the hands. They should sell them along with the other apparel, it would be cool to see a bunch of those in the stands.

I don't know what I think of Seattle's new unis. I really wish they'd tone the green down. They should also always wear the blue pants. The grey alternates are kind of cool.

The helmet looks the same with some new crap in the middle. They should have gone back to silver helmets

Here's the new 49ers uniform. I like the glove design with the logo on the hands. They should sell them along with the other apparel, it would be cool to see a bunch of those in the stands.

I like the return to the old school look.

If that's Lynch in the new uniform, he looks like a freakin beast.

I don't know what I think of Seattle's new unis. I really wish they'd tone the green down.

I agree. The new unis look cool, but that neon green screams Arena League.

I don't know what I think of Seattle's new unis. I really wish they'd tone the green down. They should also always wear the blue pants. The grey alternates are kind of cool.

The helmet looks the same with some new crap in the middle. They should have gone back to silver helmets

I think if you got rid of the neon green and replaced it with anything else, the jerseys would be sweet. Oh and get rid of the random shape symbols all over, I mean helmet, shirt and pants is waaaay overkill especially on the helmet? But their new blue is much much better. Like it a lot.

The only thing the uniforms are lacking are the pom poms. Not very masculine at all!

I generally could care less about the Seahaws. They just don't appear on my radar much, being a fan of an AFC south team. I rooted for em to beat the Squealers in the SB, that's about it.

But their uniform colors are the ugliest in pro sports bar none. Prison Grey and School Crossing Guard Neon Yellow/Green? Barf. It just screams "Hey, We know we have zero tradition, so we're gonna be ultra modern!"

The old school blue and silver ones were much better.

When the neon was just around the collar and arms, it was subtle and I kinda liked it, but ya at this rate they'll be fully decked out in the dayglo green before its over.

I generally could care less about the Seahaws. They just don't appear on my radar much,

Yet you post in every Seahawk thread. Gotcha! :rolleyes: