Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

curly league needs teams

weve been a little short on teams the last few years and would like to fill out the league. the commish has asked me to find some new recruits.

if you are interested in beating up on some housewives for no money please post here.

:Mr-T:

I'd rather let Gretchen rape my ass with an economy size bottle of Biolage.

I don't know who Gretchen is, nor do I know what Biolage is, but if forced into a FF league with zmanzz, I'll take the bath salts way out first.

Eater or ate...wouldn't matter to me

I'd rather let Gretchen rape my ass with an economy size bottle of Biolage.

You available Saturday night ??

:dunno:

Who is in it and how much? if it is a fun active league i'd be interested...

Who is in it and how much? if it is a fun active league i'd be interested...

free and fun :wub:

How does it work and when does it start? I'll play for fun.

live draft on yahoo the week before the season, default setup, you will need an account.

ill provide a link.

live draft on yahoo the week before the season, default setup, you will need an account.

ill provide a link.

:cheers:

so far:

1) Stampeding Bashkir

2 wile

3 wisc supercurl

4 z

5 peenie

6 danky

7 bunny

8 mookz

9 riceman

10 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

I would rikey to throw my hat in the ring. :)

ricey showed interest last year, i will reserve him a spot.

we can go to 16, but we will cap it at 12 for now and try to get some stragglers from the curly bored.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. :)

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. :)

in

I'll do it as long as the team # stays at 12 and peenie sends me a pic of her sidebewb.

so far:

danky

bunny

peenie

Stoned rabbit d1ck? :unsure:

Nice league you got there, homo

someone needs to start a thread for this at the curly bored for the last two spots. :cheers:

anyone have a valid login? :unsure:

That's good. Seems like there should be a curly or two in the curly league. :dunno:

Uh oh zman, looks like they have their own heavy-set over there. :thumbsdown:

Wait there is a message board for people with curly hair? I always thought "the curly board" was some sort of pubic hair fetish pr0n site. F0ck the internet is a weird place.

Uh oh zman, looks like they have their own heavy-set over there. :thumbsdown:

rcw is the biggest #### on the net. :overhead:

thread locked

alias banned

accusations everywhere

those mods play hard ball. :cry:

jiihad ! :clap:

That's good. Seems like there should be a curly or two in the curly league. :dunno:

i guess we will have to settle for 4 curlies.

I cant believe someone created such a forum? strange world we live in.. although I bet there are plenty more womens over there then this sasuage party. :banana:

i guess we will have to settle for 4 curlies.

Fock, I was counting on meeting my wife in this league. :wall:

banned, for this.

:Mr-T:

:nono:

:lol:

thread locked

alias banned

accusations everywhere

those mods play hard ball. :cry:

jiihad ! :clap:

You actually got bannored without trying?

I think I have a newfound respect for the Zman. :cheers:

Now onto the more important issues.....

Serra Angel versus Royal Assassin: Whitch would you rather have in play? Obviously Serra takes longer to get out and Royal is easier to kill, but still...

Yea, I know, it all depends on the situation, and the deck you have, but personally, give me the Assassin with an Icy Manipulator and it's almost as good as the old school blue lockdown deck that used Stasis and Kismet to fock one up.

Just sayin :dunno:

I cant believe someone created such a forum? strange world we live in.. although I bet there are plenty more womens over there then this sasuage party. :banana:

The boring true explanation...

The site is popular because the beauty industry hadn't catered to curly hair until about the last decade. If not going straight, women used to put their natural curls through heat processes to smooth them out and then put in artificial, sleeker ones. For decades that's how it was. It's actually possible to get hair like that (or closer to it) by just using a care approach and products that work with it. Simple but fundamental stuff like avoiding products with sulfates (vast majority of shampoos on the market) and not brushing curls out makes a huge difference.

The site has garnered media attention from 20/20 to the NYT because there was a huge neglected (vain in a lot of cases, yes) niche out there. There's 115K+ registered discussion users, and the boards range from parenting and politics to make-up and recipes. Most hits aren't from people looking to talk though. It's a business (direct retailer and ad revenue) and the boards are just one facet of the curl related mixed media traffic is reigned in with.

Probably still sounds nuts.

The boring true explanation...

The site is popular because the beauty industry hadn't catered to curly hair until about the last decade. If not going straight, women used to put their natural curls through heat processes to smooth them out and then put in artificial, sleeker ones. For decades that's how it was. It's actually possible to get hair like that (or closer to it) by just using a care approach and products that work with it. Simple but fundamental stuff like avoiding products with sulfates (vast majority of shampoos on the market) and not brushing curls out makes a huge difference.

The site has garnered media attention from 20/20 to the NYT because there was a huge neglected (vain in a lot of cases, yes) niche out there. There's 115K+ registered discussion users, and the boards range from parenting and politics to make-up and recipes. Most hits aren't from people looking to talk though. It's a business (direct retailer and ad revenue) and the boards are just one facet of the curl related mixed media traffic is reigned in with.

Probably still sounds nuts.

So are they any good at Fantasy Football??

I may have some intrest in a free re-draft league.. somthing fun where I can roll the dice abit without risk of loosing money..

So are they any good at Fantasy Football??

I may have some intrest in a free re-draft league.. somthing fun where I can roll the dice abit without risk of loosing money..

Some are big football fans so they may be decent. Zmanzzzz would know. A league with them is doable, but they're leary (understandably) of Z, so another poster would probably have to initiate it, and then link to here, showing that there's interest from a few different dudes.

Some are big football fans so they may be decent. Zmanzzzz would know. A league with them is doable, but they're leary (understandably) of Z, so another poster would probably have to initiate it, and then link to here, showing that there's interest from a few different dudes.

Um, I would imagine linking them to this forum would be a really, really bad idea.

Um, I would imagine linking them to this forum would be a really, really bad idea.

It sure as fock was the first time. We got tng, naomi, and peenie as part of the deal.

:D

It sure as fock was the first time. We got tng, naomi, and peenie as part of the deal.

Are those not the only womens on this forum?

obviously that has not been varified but at the very least its nice to have some pretend women here! :banana:

Curlies who've shown FF interest in the past are aware of this place. Many will be turned off, definitely, but it helps to 'see' the guys who are interested in it. That > a constantly banned poster they're leery of advertising it.

There are a few who are aware of geeks because of talk post jihad, that's actually how I became aware of this place. The most recent discussion about the guys here is really unflattering (and all true) like you would expect.

The most recent discussion about the guys here is really unflattering (and all true) like you would expect.

I would imagine. Even we don't like us.

Are those not the only womens on this forum?

obviously that has not been varified but at the very least its nice to have some pretend women here! :banana:

I'm sure two of them are real life wimmens.

The other one is too whacked out to be a guy.