Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

**Members Mock (Formerly Let's Mock)

Really robb? He sucks. He's not starting or it will be extremely fleeting at the very best. Even if this was a best ball format I have a hard time imagining Hightower exceeding the slim lottery pick value of the picks this late in the draft.

I think in the 13th it is good value. I have others in this range, but he is the best IMO. Only issue is Shannigsns! With rookie QB he may run the ball more too.

Great value pick and a potential starter on Hightower. I should have taken him withy 12th pick.

I can't get on board with Hightower. I wouldn't touch him at any point I don't think.

OL, good to know for our real drafts'

Really robb? He sucks. He's not starting or it will be extremely fleeting at the very best. Even if this was a best ball format I have a hard time imagining Hightower exceeding the slim lottery pick value of the picks this late in the draft.

If he can stay healthy of course he is gonna play. Good pick IMO

I can't get on board with Hightower. I wouldn't touch him at any point I don't think.

I think I could take him, let him have a good game or two and trade him. Even if he does do well the rest of the season, I wouldn't be able to go through the whole year seeing that he's starting and then the first play of the game he's on the bench for no other reason that they wanted Royster to get carries today.

13.07 QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF

3 picks to go. I need a K, backup TE and BPA

13.07 QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF

3 picks to go. I need a K, backup TE and BPA

Yes, let's go 16 rounds.....by all means.

Here is commentary on my last two picks:

12.10 RB Kevin Smith - Call me crazy, but Best and Leshoure staying on the field seems like a long-shot, so I will take a long shot with a guy who played surprisingly very well when mustered into action last season.

13.03 QB Matt Flynn - Yes, I believe in Matt Flynn. I am aware that most of you do not share my optimism. The 13th round is the appropriate place to take a gamble on a gut feeling.

Sorry for the big interruption there folks. Are we going to continue or shall we call it here? Not sure how much more benefit we're going to get from the final few rounds of a mock.

Here are the rosters at this point for all teams. I highlighted the top team :first: :P

post-5731-053695300 1343822774.jpg

Here are the rosters at this point for all teams. I highlighted the top team :first: :P

post-5731-053695300 1343822774.jpg

Thanks for the grid Mike, altho you highlighted the wrong team.......it really is #12! LOL

I think we should stop here. Too much time has passed. Maybe do another 10 rounder this month??

Sorry for the big interruption there folks. Are we going to continue or shall we call it here? Not sure how much more benefit we're going to get from the final few rounds of a mock.

Well, I will be unable to snatch my sleeper WR and DEF....but apparently everyone is in no mood to continue, so we shall call it.

Great grid BTW.

Comments welcome

Well, I will be unable to snatch my sleeper WR and DEF....but apparently everyone is in no mood to continue, so we shall call it.

Great grid BTW.

Comments welcome

Thanks for organizing. Shots in the dark, your sleeper WR and DEF are Austin Collie and Cardinals D?

Thanks for organizing. Shots in the dark, your sleeper WR and DEF are Austin Collie and Cardinals D?

Great guesses! Yes, Collie was the WR (guess he is everyones sleeper), and GB or Detroit as my Def.....but with Zona as my last round fallback if I missed the other two.

guess i was winning this too bad and we had to stop the fight. understandable

I'm only team with kicker & D so none of you will qualify to win without full team ... So I'm the champ - undefeated at that !!

:)

I am working on my annual Defense By Committee tool and need anyone's help. I just need folks to rank each NFL team from 10 to 1 with 10 being the strongest offensive team. The post is over at the Forums. It should represent a "bell curve" with more teams in the 4 to 7 range and fewer at the 10 and 1 spot.

Thanks all.

I am working on my annual Defense By Committee tool and need anyone's help. I just need folks to rank each NFL team from 10 to 1 with 10 being the strongest offensive team. The post is over at the Forums. It should represent a "bell curve" with more teams in the 4 to 7 range and fewer at the 10 and 1 spot.

Thanks all.

I just finished it and sent it out to those who responded. Thanks everyone!

Wow, looking back, I'd be pretty happy with this draft today.

1.08 8. jgcrawfish - Drew Brees

2.05 17. jgcrawfish - Marshawn Lynch

3.08 32. jgcrawfish - Wes Welker

4.05 41. jgcrawfish - Jordy Nelson

5.08 56. jgcrawfish - Aaron Hernandez

6.05 65. jgcrawfish - BenJarvus Green-Ellis

7.08 80. jgcrawfish - Reggie Wayne

8.05 89. jgcrawfish - Stevan Ridley