Sign in to follow this  
Urlacher54

Anyone have a good Cheat Sheet Maker?

Going to make my own rankings. I've found a few good ones but they all cost money. One that is nice and neat and printable.

I know that But im too lazy to type out everyones names i just want to have it automatically made lol

There has to be somewhere that has rankings close to yours where you can just copy paste them to word or excel and then change the order a bit. Or if you end up having to type them out just type out the first few letters of their names. Fost, Rice, Mcc, DMC, MJD, Rog, FJax, SJax, VJax, DJax. See just copy past the ones I provided and you're almost done.

There has to be somewhere that has rankings close to yours where you can just copy paste them to word or excel and then change the order a bit. Or if you end up having to type them out just type out the first few letters of their names. Fost, Rice, Mcc, DMC, MJD, Rog, FJax, SJax, VJax, DJax. See just copy past the ones I provided and you're almost done.

You just go to FFC and select the ADP for your league size.... Select all and copy, then paste that into notepad and select all and copy again, then paste into excel (cell a1) and it will populate correctly with all the different stats, position, bye week, etc etc into their own cells.

That gives you a top 200 or whatever and then you can sort by position and copy into another worksheet if you want a tiered cheat sheet by position.

Thats the easiest eay ive found to do it. Takes less than 5 minutes for me and I suck at excel. If you try to copy directly from FFC to excel it dumps everything into one cell. That's why I do the extra notepad step.

Found this on Fantasy Pros. I havent started doing it yet but i dont see where it cost anything. You can always down load CBS rankings to excel(for free) and then move players around.

Cheat Sheet Wizard

Found this on Fantasy Pros. I havent started doing it yet but i dont see where it cost anything. You can always down load CBS rankings to excel(for free) and then move players around.

Cheat Sheet Wizard

:cheers: :banana: I like it

This thing is freaking AWESOME :headbanger: You can make your own cheat sheets with rankings and you can even do mock drafts with keepers.

This thing is freaking AWESOME :headbanger: You can make your own cheat sheets with rankings and you can even do mock drafts with keepers.

I like doing mock drafts where I just pick the players for all the teams. Somehow one of them always ends up with Rodgers, Graham, Megatron, Foster, and Stephen Davis. :ninja:

I've got every single player who is "projected" to get points on every team in excel. Message me if you want me to send it to you.

http://www.cheatsheetwarroom.com/

I dont know if this is what your looking for but this site is awesome, personalize your own rankings and create on big cheat sheet for your draft!

Thanks for the props. We just launched a major update which makes it easier to research player news right from your sheet. For those of you who prefer spreadsheets, you can still export all of our drag & drop cheat sheets to Excel. The spreadsheet is pre-populated with all relevant statistics from 2011, supplemental rankings from other sites, and other useful information like bye week.

This year we also have a cheat sheet validation feature which checks your rankings against other sources and provides a report of players that you may have ranked too high or low. You can even make corrections with a single click before you print out your final cheat sheets.

I love the FFToday site and would love to hear some feedback from you guys if you find the application useful.

Thanks for the props. We just launched a major update which makes it easier to research player news right from your sheet. For those of you who prefer spreadsheets, you can still export all of our drag & drop cheat sheets to Excel. The spreadsheet is pre-populated with all relevant statistics from 2011, supplemental rankings from other sites, and other useful information like bye week.

This year we also have a cheat sheet validation feature which checks your rankings against other sources and provides a report of players that you may have ranked too high or low. You can even make corrections with a single click before you print out your final cheat sheets.

I love the FFToday site and would love to hear some feedback from you guys if you find the application useful.

I like that too :thumbsup: I like the way yours has the PPG listed by each guy and the injured, bust or sleeper tag. Now if you can combine that with TIERS it would be perfect :D

#2 pencil

I like that too :thumbsup: I like the way yours has the PPG listed by each guy and the injured, bust or sleeper tag. Now if you can combine that with TIERS it would be perfect :D

Thanks. Tiers are definitely on the slate for 2013 along with lots of other cool additions.

Pretty nice site. Too bad they only let you mock once, before asking you for money! I like it, but not sure if I 12.99 like it...

Pretty nice site. Too bad they only let you mock once, before asking you for money! I like it, but not sure if I 12.99 like it...

Yeah i was fired up after i got to do a mock draft set up for keepers. Then i tried to do another one yesterday and it cut me off :wall: Yup mock drafts are not worth $13 but the way that is set up is pretty sweet.

Surprised to see no one reccommended the Draft Buddy from this website. It works great, you can modify it any way you want to, you can import projections from anywhere, and the money goes to the guys who run this site. Quit beind so ###### cheap and help the FFToday cause.

i don't get rankings..!!! how is it larry fitzgerald is listed @ #2 & his QB listed last :dunno: