Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Coming out of Hibernation for Season Two

The draft is coming up soon. I'd like to make sure all 14 people are around and ready for it. We've got about a week to make cuts. Please post here and we'll try to track down all the folks so we can roll.

Final cuts are due on Thursday after the week two games have been played. The draft will start the moment the whistle is blown to end the last game of Preseason Week Three.

The draft order is inverse of how we finished last year. TBBOM and Mogs will have to be on their best behavior to keep their teams. TBBOM picks 8th after all the other non-playoff teams . Mogs will pick 14th after all the playoff teams. Blade, as league champ will pick 13th, would normally be last but for Mogs playoff disapearence.

However many players you cut that's how many rounds you draft. Each round is the same order, not serpentine. For example, I'll cut five players and pick 1.12, 2.12, 3.12, 4.12 and 5.12. Meanwhile, Big Blue gets the first pick in each round.

In and a little confused. What is our roster limit?

In.

Oh, BTW, I'm looking to move one of my stud WR's (Megatron, Julio, or Green) for a RB. Make me an offer.

sent

Can you send a link. I'm on my phone and want to see if draft started.

I vote we kick sux out, stat.

Who r u ?

So the league calendar says that the draft starts Friday the 24th at 11:00 am. Is this legit? I simply ask as I have the first pick and don't want to be somehow skipped. Please advise.

Kutulu :wave:

Do you happen to be related to an extremely powerful evil entity trapped in a submerged city in the Pacific Ocean that seeks to return one day and wipe out humanity?