Longus

I will answer all questions

12-team standard

I was just offered Michael turner for Amendola

My rbs: McFadden, Richardson, deangelo, hillis

Receivers: Marshall, Antonio brown, Nate Washington, Amendola

Start 2rb 2wr and flex. Amendola is currently my flex

Thanks

i would not do this because I believe Turner is going to be phased out sooner rather than later.

Thanks for asking!

Non PPR standard league. 6 points per rushing/receiving TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving.

QB (Pick 1)

Stafford vs TEN

Flacco vs NE

WR (Pick 2)

Danny Amendola vs CHI

Demaryius Thomas vs HOU

Dwayne Bowe vs NO

Jordy Nelson vs SEA

Malcom Floyd vs ATL

Also pick 1 flex above

I am weak in the WR department and need help! Thanks for your time!! :thumbsup:

Non PPR standard league. 6 points per rushing/receiving TD, 1 point per 10 yards rushing/receiving.

QB (Pick 1)

Stafford vs TEN

Flacco vs NE

WR (Pick 2)

Danny Amendola vs CHI

Demaryius Thomas vs HOU

Dwayne Bowe vs NO

Jordy Nelson vs SEA

Malcom Floyd vs ATL

Also pick 1 flex above

I am weak in the WR department and need help! Thanks for your time!! :thumbsup:

Stafford. I know he has been stuggling but he is an elite option bound to break his slump.

All your WRs are facing tough defenses! =(

I would choose

Nelson

Floyd

Bowe

Thanks for asking!

10 team, non-ppr, CBS "standard" scoring format (6pts per td, including passing). Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (TE, RB, WR), 1K, 1 D/st. I have (with injuries, current starters in bold):

QB. Brees, Alex Smith

RB. Forte, Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, Doug Martin, Reggie Bush, Donald Brown, Dwyer

WR. Harvin, Marshall, Welker, Lafell, Blackmon (trying to sway for Amendola per waiver wire tomorrow morning)

te Pettigrew

k Graham

D/ST Texans

I was offered DMC and Stewart for Spiller. Had this been offered pre-season, I'd have jumped at it -- but we aren't in pre-season. Spiller is on fire, DMC isn't. That being said, Spiller may lose carries on Jackson's return, leaving me a headache and less production with both sides of that tandem. Plus, while DMC has not performed yet, we are only 2 games in.

Stewart is extra, but is hurt again. That also would put me over roster limits, requiring me to drop either Dwyer or Blackmon (depleting an already thin WR core).

My gut tells me that I shouldn't fix what isn't broken, as right now I'm 2 for 2 with the highest total points.

12-team non-PPR, I have Mcfadden, lynch, martin, ap, gerhart, at RB. My TE is Jared Cook and my WRs are Decker, DJax, VJax, and Britt.

I've been offered:

Ryan Mathews

Jamal Charles

Denis Pitta

Mike Wallace

for

Lynch

Martin

VJax

I really need to upgrade at TE IMO.

10 team, non-ppr, CBS "standard" scoring format (6pts per td, including passing). Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (TE, RB, WR), 1K, 1 D/st. I have (with injuries, current starters in bold):

QB. Brees, Alex Smith

RB. Forte, Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, Doug Martin, Reggie Bush, Donald Brown, Dwyer

WR. Harvin, Marshall, Welker, Lafell, Blackmon (trying to sway for Amendola per waiver wire tomorrow morning)

te Pettigrew

k Graham

D/ST Texans

I was offered DMC and Stewart for Spiller. Had this been offered pre-season, I'd have jumped at it -- but we aren't in pre-season. Spiller is on fire, DMC isn't. That being said, Spiller may lose carries on Jackson's return, leaving me a headache and less production with both sides of that tandem. Plus, while DMC has not performed yet, we are only 2 games in.

Stewart is extra, but is hurt again. That also would put me over roster limits, requiring me to drop either Dwyer or Blackmon (depleting an already thin WR core).

My gut tells me that I shouldn't fix what isn't broken, as right now I'm 2 for 2 with the highest total points.

Always trust your gut and stay where you are at.

Thanks for asking!

I have one open spot, a WR/TE flex spot, in a league with 2 points/per rec, 1 point/yard, and 10 points a TD.

Who should I start?

Jacob Tamme. I'm kind of biased toward him because I picked him up a few years back when Dallas Clark went down and he helped me with my playoff push. Also he has that connection with Manning.

Ashlon Jeffery. Sleeper guy with a big first week. Only 7 yards last week.

Dexter McCluster. 3rd WR for the Chiefs.

Kevin Ogletree. Mediocre week 2 performance after week 1 explosion.

Donnie Avery. Luck targeted him eleven times for nine receptions and 100+ yards. \

Thanks!

12-team non-PPR, I have Mcfadden, lynch, martin, ap, gerhart, at RB. My TE is Jared Cook and my WRs are Decker, DJax, VJax, and Britt.

I've been offered:

Ryan Mathews

Jamal Charles

Denis Pitta

Mike Wallace

for

Lynch

Martin

VJax

I really need to upgrade at TE IMO.

i would prolly do this trade. you may hurt for a week but its good for the long run.

thanks for asking!

r 11 10 team ppr 6pt tds

Start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te and 1wr/rb/te

My team:

Stafford, Sanchez

DMC, Murray, Martin, Mathews, J. Rodgersy & McCluster.

Austin, Harvin, Decker, D. Jax & Britt

Hernandez

Would you trade DMC for R. Bush and RG III?

r 11 10 team ppr 6pt tds

Start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te and 1wr/rb/te

My team:

Stafford, Sanchez

DMC, Murray, Martin, Mathews, J. Rodgersy & McCluster.

Austin, Harvin, Decker, D. Jax & Britt

Hernandez

Would you trade DMC for R. Bush and RG III?

DMC is struggling right now and bush is at an all time high. I dont believe that bush can sustain this level.

RG3 is a good bonus.

I prolly would do this trade.

Thanks for asking!

12 team league, 0.5 ppr, 10 yards/pt rush & receiving, 7 points for TD's.

My team

QB: Eli

RB: A. Foster

RB: L. McCoy

WR: D. Jackson

WR: L. Moore

TE: O. Daniels

W/R: A. Morris

W/R/TE: R. Mathews

Bench

N. Washington

K. Wright

D. Avery

R. Mendenhall

B. Tate

J. Flacco

The proposed trade is I give up A. Morris and J. Flacco for Torrey Smith and Matt Schaub.

I've got good RB depth and weak WR's, but with being able to start 4 RB's, I am basically just swapping Torrey for Morris in my lineup until Mendenhall returns (if he ever does). Is it worth buying low on Torrey?

Another thing to consider is that if A. Morris does end up being the main back for the future, I could keep him for $5 with a $300 cap next year.

I will answer all questions

I have one open spot, a WR/TE flex spot, in a league with 2 points/per rec, 1 point/yard, and 10 points a TD.

Who should I start?

Jacob Tamme. I'm kind of biased toward him because I picked him up a few years back when Dallas Clark went down and he helped me with my playoff push. Also he has that connection with Manning.

Ashlon Jeffery. Sleeper guy with a big first week. Only 7 yards last week.

Dexter McCluster. 3rd WR for the Chiefs.

Kevin Ogletree. Mediocre week 2 performance after week 1 explosion.

Donnie Avery. Luck targeted him eleven times for nine receptions and 100+ yards. \

Thanks!

No response

:'(

ok guys im back for the third year in a row. please dont leave links ask the question in this thread. more info the better

I'm in a 12-team PPR league where everyone keeps 2 guys. Right now I have Rodgers and Charles as my keepers and I've been offered Spiller for Rodgers straight up.

Would you do the deal? There is no limit for how long you can keep the players (I've already had Rodgers 3 years).

I also have the #2 and #9 picks in the first round.

10 team league 2 qb with all Tds 6 PTs.

Top 8 qbs will be gone by the end of 2nd rd, I'm thinking of waiting till the 4th rd try to get a kaepernick, russel Wilson Big Ben qb and with my first three picks grab stud runners and receivers? My keepers are alf Morris in the eleventh, Britt in the ninth. Thoughts with strategy, last year grabbed stafford with 6 overall pick and it killed me

I'm in a 12-team PPR league where everyone keeps 2 guys. Right now I have Rodgers and Charles as my keepers and I've been offered Spiller for Rodgers straight up.

Would you do the deal? There is no limit for how long you can keep the players (I've already had Rodgers 3 years).

I also have the #2 and #9 picks in the first roun

if there is good value in the waiver wire or your back up is good then I would do this. QBs are pretty deep this year.

Thanks for asking

10 team league 2 qb with all Tds 6 PTs.

Top 8 qbs will be gone by the end of 2nd rd, I'm thinking of waiting till the 4th rd try to get a kaepernick, russel Wilson Big Ben qb and with my first three picks grab stud runners and receivers? My keepers are alf Morris in the eleventh, Britt in the ninth. Thoughts with strategy, last year grabbed stafford with 6 overall pick and it killed me

this is a QB heavy league...so I would still try to find a QB as QBs tend to be your highest scorer especially when ALL TDs are 6 points. I would rather carry 2 good QBs than to start 3 RBs.

Thanks for asking!

12-team PPR, passing TDs are 6 points. Two keepers for everyone, only one from the top 5 rounds. My keepers are Martin (4th round) and Russell Wilson (10th round). I strongly suspect Brees, Rodgers and Manning will be keepered by their respective teams.

Obviously QBs are super hot in this format. Two questions:

1) Should I aim for another QB in the early rounds, given who is already off the boards, or rely on Wilson?

2) I have the 10th and 15th picks overall, and am strongly considering going WR/RB (if Megatron is available with the 10th pick) or more likely RB/WR (and hoping for AJ, Marshall, Dez or maybe even Julio in the 2nd). What strategy would you suggest for my first two picks?

12-team PPR, passing TDs are 6 points. Two keepers for everyone, only one from the top 5 rounds. My keepers are Martin (4th round) and Russell Wilson (10th round). I strongly suspect Brees, Rodgers and Manning will be keepered by their respective teams.

Obviously QBs are super hot in this format. Two questions:

1) Should I aim for another QB in the early rounds, given who is already off the boards, or rely on Wilson?

2) I have the 10th and 15th picks overall, and am strongly considering going WR/RB (if Megatron is available with the 10th pick) or more likely RB/WR (and hoping for AJ, Marshall, Dez or maybe even Julio in the 2nd). What strategy would you suggest for my first two picks?

I Think You Got Awesome Value In Your Keepers. I Think You Should Go With RB/Wr StRategy.After The Top Crop Of Qbs, The Separation Is Small. And The Qbs AreDeepThisYear.

Thanks For Asking

I'm in a 10-team PPR league with a snake draft. I have first pick so I'm going to snatch up AP, however I'm having a hard time with my 2.10 and 3.01 pick. I don't know if I should just grab Graham and have my TE on lock and then pick up another RB, or if I should just wait on TE and grab a RB/WR combo.

Just looking for an extra perspective on this, thanks!

Just wanted some feedback on what you thought about this $100 buy in team I drafted. Standard scoring plus 1ppr. We start 1qb, 2rb, w/r/te flex, 3 wr, 1te, 1k. No defense. This was an auction draft with 100 budget. This is my team and values I got them at. Any input is appreciated.

Qb: Eli manning 5$

Rb: LeSean McCoy 29$

Rb: Lamar Miller 13$

Flex: David Wilson 13$

Wr: Brandon Marshall 21$

Wr: Michael Floyd 4$

Wr: Reuben Randle 2$

Te: Brandon pettigrew 2$

K: Justin tucker 1$

Bn: Danny woodhead 4$

Bn: Jason avant 1$

Bn: Santana moss 1$

Bn: Davone Bess 1$

Bn: Riley cooper

Bn: Zach miller 1$

Bn: Tavares king

Bn: jay cutler 1$

Obviously we have deep rosters so the waivers are thin. My WR are my weak spot but I feel like if Floyd can produce 60 catches 800 yards and 6 or so tds I won't be in bad shape. What do you think?

We can keep up to 6 guys in an auction keeper league (total salary is $200). I'm definitely keeping the following:

Charles - $30

Ridley - $15

Cruz - $22

Bowe - $15

My remaining guys are:

Stafford - $41

Bradshaw - $22

Decker - $22

Gresham -$2

Gostkowski - $1

Now, near as I can tell, at least 8 of the teams will keep their QBs, if not 10. I'm considering NOT keeping Stafford, figuring that I'm only bidding against 2-3 other guys. The other available QBs will be Kaepernick, Romo, Manning, Roethlisberger, Vick, etc. Thinking that I can probably drop him and pick him up for less than the $41 I spent on him last season. Obviously I run the risk of either spending more or losing him and settling for someone else. Keeping him is the safe play, but there are a bunch of RBs and WRs that I like this year who I have a better shot at getting if I free up some cap spare. What do you think? Worth the risk or not? THanks!

I am in a 10 team standard scoring keeper league that starts 1qb, 2rbs, 2wr, a rb wr te flex, and a te. i can keep 2 of these 7. I will give the round that I give up in order to keep each player. I pick number 9 in a snake draft. So I will also have two fairly early picks!

Cj spiller 8th rounder

David Wilson 7th rounder

Kaepernick 14th

Stafford 6th

Luck 7th

Amendola 13th

Shorts 14th

Qbs get 4 for passing Tds and 1 pt for 20 yds. I'm for sure keeping spiller but don't know who to keep beyond him. Wilson is intriguing but i dont know what kind of timeshare to expect. Thanks for any help.

I am in a 10 team PPR league and I am trying to decide if i should keep the following:

Reggie Bush as a 3rd round pick,

Reggie Wayne as a 7th round pick,

Torrey Smith as a 6th round pick, or

Kendal Wright as a 15th round pick

I can keep only 3 of them or none of them.

I have the 8th pick in the first round of a serpentine draft.

What should I do??? Please help

WHIR

I'm in a 10-team PPR league with a snake draft. I have first pick so I'm going to snatch up AP, however I'm having a hard time with my 2.10 and 3.01 pick. I don't know if I should just grab Graham and have my TE on lock and then pick up another RB, or if I should just wait on TE and grab a RB/WR combo.

Just looking for an extra perspective on this, thanks!

in a ten team league the positions are deeper. but if Graham is unavailable I would go rb/wr. if you get graham, then i would go with another rb

Thanks for asking.

Just wanted some feedback on what you thought about this $100 buy in team I drafted. Standard scoring plus 1ppr. We start 1qb, 2rb, w/r/te flex, 3 wr, 1te, 1k. No defense. This was an auction draft with 100 budget. This is my team and values I got them at. Any input is appreciated.

Qb: Eli manning 5$

Rb: LeSean McCoy 29$

Rb: Lamar Miller 13$

Flex: David Wilson 13$

Wr: Brandon Marshall 21$

Wr: Michael Floyd 4$

Wr: Reuben Randle 2$

Te: Brandon pettigrew 2$

K: Justin tucker 1$

Bn: Danny woodhead 4$

Bn: Jason avant 1$

Bn: Santana moss 1$

Bn: Davone Bess 1$

Bn: Riley cooper

Bn: Zach miller 1$

Bn: Tavares king

Bn: jay cutler 1$

Obviously we have deep rosters so the waivers are thin. My WR are my weak spot but I feel like if Floyd can produce 60 catches 800 yards and 6 or so tds I won't be in bad shape. What do you think?

I like your team. i agree your team is thin at wr, I think you could possibly pick up better TEs in the WW

Thanks for asking!

I am in a 10 team standard scoring keeper league that starts 1qb, 2rbs, 2wr, a rb wr te flex, and a te. i can keep 2 of these 7. I will give the round that I give up in order to keep each player. I pick number 9 in a snake draft. So I will also have two fairly early picks!

Cj spiller 8th rounder

David Wilson 7th rounder

Kaepernick 14th

Stafford 6th

Luck 7th

Amendola 13th

Shorts 14th

Qbs get 4 for passing Tds and 1 pt for 20 yds. I'm for sure keeping spiller but don't know who to keep beyond him. Wilson is intriguing but i dont know what kind of timeshare to expect. Thanks for any help.

Spiller and Kapernick. amendola is an intriguing choise but the former is better value.

Thanks for asking.

I am in a 10 team PPR league and I am trying to decide if i should keep the following:

Reggie Bush as a 3rd round pick,

Reggie Wayne as a 7th round pick,

Torrey Smith as a 6th round pick, or

Kendal Wright as a 15th round pick

I can keep only 3 of them or none of them.

I have the 8th pick in the first round of a serpentine draft.

What should I do??? Please help

WHIR

im thinking none of them. possibly wayne for value. Im big on bush this year, but the third is where you can have him. so no value there.

but my intial reaction was none.

Thanks for asking!

tony Gonzalez vs TY hilton for the same flex te/wr position. I'm already keeping jimmy graham for TE, so between Hilton and Gonzalez in a .5 ppr league to play the same te/wr flex position, which would you keep?

tony Gonzalez vs TY hilton for the same flex te/wr position. I'm already keeping jimmy graham for TE, so between Hilton and Gonzalez in a .5 ppr league to play the same te/wr flex position, which would you keep?

Man. Tony gonna give you solid production, but ty has tremendous upside. if you can afford to give up gonzalez and take a risk, i would with ty hilton.

Thanks for asking!

10 team. Non-ppr. Non snake draft. Everybody has to keep 2 players(obviously a lot of good players will be off the board). Which 2 would you keep, Martin, TRich, or Calvin. I pick last in the draft order(basically round 3 after the 2 keepers). Thanks.

10 team. Non-ppr. Non snake draft. Everybody has to keep 2 players(obviously a lot of good players will be off the board). Which 2 would you keep, Martin, TRich, or Calvin. I pick last in the draft order(basically round 3 after the 2 keepers). Thanks.

D Mart and calvin.

i cant trust trent yet....

Thanks for asking.

#2 pick in12 team ppr. All Tds 6 pts. Return yards 1 pt/25 yds. Rbs go fast. Sproles a sneaky rb1 in this format. Worth swappiny my 1 and 2 for 12's 1 and 2 to nab sproles at the turn? He won't be there for me otherwise. This is the rare year where I feel the value sequences aren't necessarily at the top of the draft.

I am already keeping David Wilson (Round 12) and Dez Bryant (Round 5), but I can't decide between Rodgers (1), Graham (2), or Murray (3).

- I am drafting at the 10 spot of 12 team

- .5 PPR and 6 points for QB touchdowns

Thanks!

#2 pick in12 team ppr. All Tds 6 pts. Return yards 1 pt/25 yds. Rbs go fast. Sproles a sneaky rb1 in this format. Worth swappiny my 1 and 2 for 12's 1 and 2 to nab sproles at the turn? He won't be there for me otherwise. This is the rare year where I feel the value sequences aren't necessarily at the top of the draft.

If you say that RBs fly off the board then why pass up the chance to draft one early? Have you thought about swapping your #2 pick and not your second round pick? it seems to me that you are giving up a valuable spot for lower draft picks. try the selling point that he could have a RB1 safely. otherwise I would enjoy having one of the top RBs.

Thanks for asking.

I am already keeping David Wilson (Round 12) and Dez Bryant (Round 5), but I can't decide between Rodgers (1), Graham (2), or Murray (3).

- I am drafting at the 10 spot of 12 team

- .5 PPR and 6 points for QB touchdowns

Thanks!

The QB position is really deep this year, but you are in a QB heavy league. I would keep Rodgers as you may not get him in the first round.

Thanks for asking.

Interested in getting your thoughts.

10 member non-ppr standard league scoring.

Last year of keeper eligibility for each.

Giving up draft round pick for keeper selection.

Gronk for 11th pick. Will I get even 10 weeks out of him coming off of injuries? Would likely need to spend a draft pick on a TE.

D. Murray for 12th pick. Unlikely to play a whole season healthy. Only Arizona was worse in rushing last year. But given the premium on RBs this year, he's likely to be gone before the 3rd round when the draft snakes back to me.

Who would you go with?