Sign in to follow this  
Longus

I will answer all questions

We start 1 QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/DST/K. Standard nonPPR league, 4 point passing TDs and 6 point rushing. Do I need to make any trades to better myself at another position? Do I need to pick a different defense? How well do you think Jordan Cameron will do this year? I picked him up cause he could be a good sleeper. The same goes for LeVeon Bell. What are your thoughts on my team?
QB: Matt Stafford
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Stevan Ridley
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Eric Decker
Flex: Frank Gore
TE: Jermichael Finley
DST: Patriots D
K: Randy Bullock
Bench:
Andy Dalton
Leveon Bell
Hakeem Nicks
Shane Vereen
Lance Moore
Andre Brown
Jordan Cameron

Interested in getting your thoughts.

10 member non-ppr standard league scoring.

Last year of keeper eligibility for each.

Giving up draft round pick for keeper selection.

Gronk for 11th pick. Will I get even 10 weeks out of him coming off of injuries? Would likely need to spend a draft pick on a TE.

D. Murray for 12th pick. Unlikely to play a whole season healthy. Only Arizona was worse in rushing last year. But given the premium on RBs this year, he's likely to be gone before the 3rd round when the draft snakes back to me.

Who would you go with?

Definitely go with demarco murray. 12th round and you get shots at more RBs? thats the way to go.

Thanks for asking.

I am in a 10 PPR league that starts 1QB/2RB/2WR/1FLEX(RB or WR)/1TE/1K/1DEF.

We can keep one (1) player that was drafted in Rds 1 through 8 the previous year and one (1) that was drafted in Rds 8 through 16.

I have already made my mind up that I am going to keep Danny Amendola which will cost me my 9th rd pick. But I cant decide who I want to keep between the 3 players listed below.

- Arian Foster: I would lose my 1st rd pick (7th Overall)

- Vincent Jackson: I would lose my 4th rd pick (34th Overall)

- David Wilson: I would lose my 8th rd pick (74th Overall)

Since the end of last season I have been on keeping Foster, but I am starting to get concerned about his durability/health and am starting to think I might be better off keeping my 1st pick and getting a RB1 that is less of a risk.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

I had a draft on Saturday night and am feeling I'm a little RB weak - 10 team 1/2 point PPR:

QB - Ryan, Vick

RB - Martin, Ivory, D Richardson, Lacy, Vereen

WR - Megatron, Harvin, Roddy White, Steve Johnson, Vincent Jackson

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Bullock

D - Denver

Vick is future trade bait (looks like he'll start) and without over complicating things, you can keep a player at the round the drafted him the following year - drafting Harvin in the 14th round so I can keep him next year in the 14th round.

What do you think, should I just stick it out with Ivory/Richardson/Lacy/Vereen or try to put some deal together with an RB heavy WR light team - I'm thinking about just going with what I got and hoping Richardson or Lacy pop.

We start 1 QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/DST/K. Standard nonPPR league, 4 point passing TDs and 6 point rushing. Do I need to make any trades to better myself at another position? Do I need to pick a different defense? How well do you think Jordan Cameron will do this year? I picked him up cause he could be a good sleeper. The same goes for LeVeon Bell. What are your thoughts on my team?
QB: Matt Stafford
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Stevan Ridley
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Eric Decker
Flex: Frank Gore
TE: Jermichael Finley
DST: Patriots D
K: Randy Bullock
Bench:
Andy Dalton
Leveon Bell
Hakeem Nicks
Shane Vereen
Lance Moore
Andre Brown
Jordan Cameron

i would sit where you are at. you got a solid lineup and very good reserves.

Thanks for asking.

We can keep one (1) player that was drafted in Rds 1 through 8 the previous year and one (1) that was drafted in Rds 8 through 16.

I have already made my mind up that I am going to keep Danny Amendola which will cost me my 9th rd pick. But I cant decide who I want to keep between the 3 players listed below.

- Arian Foster: I would lose my 1st rd pick (7th Overall)

- Vincent Jackson: I would lose my 4th rd pick (34th Overall)

- David Wilson: I would lose my 8th rd pick (74th Overall)

Since the end of last season I have been on keeping Foster, but I am starting to get concerned about his durability/health and am starting to think I might be better off keeping my 1st pick and getting a RB1 that is less of a risk.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Arian Foster's Health does worry me, but would you be able to pick up a top back if you didnt keep him? If so then keep david wilson.

Thanks for asking.

I had a draft on Saturday night and am feeling I'm a little RB weak - 10 team 1/2 point PPR:

QB - Ryan, Vick

RB - Martin, Ivory, D Richardson, Lacy, Vereen

WR - Megatron, Harvin, Roddy White, Steve Johnson, Vincent Jackson

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Bullock

D - Denver

Vick is future trade bait (looks like he'll start) and without over complicating things, you can keep a player at the round the drafted him the following year - drafting Harvin in the 14th round so I can keep him next year in the 14th round.

What do you think, should I just stick it out with Ivory/Richardson/Lacy/Vereen or try to put some deal together with an RB heavy WR light team - I'm thinking about just going with what I got and hoping Richardson or Lacy pop.

I would definitely sit and wait cause I think Lacy could be a beast. he plays on a potent offense and defenses cant stack the box.

Thanks for asking.

I'll shoot...

14 teams

6 pts All TD's

1 pt per 25 yds pass, -2/INT

1 pt per 10 yds run/receive, -2/fumble

.5 PPR

My Team

QB: Luck

RB: Peterson

RB: Forte

RB/WR: S. Johnson (Buf)

WR: D. Thomas

WR: Garcon

TE: Cook

K: Prater

Def: San Francisco

Bench: RB Ingram

Bench: WR Jeffery

Bench: RB Stewart

Bench: RB L. James

Bench: WR Holmes

Bench: WR Harvin

Bench: QB E. Manning

I know about Harvin being out for possibly the whole season, but I got him with the very last pick of the draft. If he comes back, he'll be coming back for Fantasy Playoffs, so it can only be a bonus. My biggest two decisions were: 1) Luck vs Kaepernick, and 2) D. Thomas vs J. Jones.

Are there any moves I should try to look into? I know it is hard before the season. I actually do have a waiver claim (I have the last pick) on TE Houssler and dropping Stewart. Should I continue with that, or keep Stewart?

I'll shoot...

14 teams

6 pts All TD's

1 pt per 25 yds pass, -2/INT

1 pt per 10 yds run/receive, -2/fumble

.5 PPR

My Team

QB: Luck

RB: Peterson

RB: Forte

RB/WR: S. Johnson (Buf)

WR: D. Thomas

WR: Garcon

TE: Cook

K: Prater

Def: San Francisco

Bench: RB Ingram

Bench: WR Jeffery

Bench: RB Stewart

Bench: RB L. James

Bench: WR Holmes

Bench: WR Harvin

Bench: QB E. Manning

I know about Harvin being out for possibly the whole season, but I got him with the very last pick of the draft. If he comes back, he'll be coming back for Fantasy Playoffs, so it can only be a bonus. My biggest two decisions were: 1) Luck vs Kaepernick, and 2) D. Thomas vs J. Jones.

Are there any moves I should try to look into? I know it is hard before the season. I actually do have a waiver claim (I have the last pick) on TE Houssler and dropping Stewart. Should I continue with that, or keep Stewart?

i would sit tight as I thnik your team is beastly for a 14 teamer. I think you made the right moce on D. Thomas but I think I would rather have Kapernick.

Thanks for asking.

Would you do this trade? MJD, Dez Bryant, and Michael Floyd for T. Richardson, Vincent Jackson, and E. Sanders? My team is in my signature

Would you do this trade? MJD, Dez Bryant, and Michael Floyd for T. Richardson, Vincent Jackson, and E. Sanders? My team is in my signature

Thats a BIG NO. I like your team as it is.

Thanks for asking.

Thats a BIG NO. I like your team as it is.

Thanks for asking.

Alright thanks

Here's a keeper problem for you - 10 teams. standard scoring, 6 pts all tds, bonuses for long tds (passing, running, catching) etc. Also 1 point per 5 catches (.20 ppr).

I can keep 3, but only two of any one position. I give up the draft pick for the same round the player got drafted last year.

Foster - 1

Andre Johnson - 2

Lynch - 3

Ridley - 7

Matt Ryan - 9

Witten - 11

Morris - last round, picked from waivers last season

I'm thinking Ryan, because 9th is great value for him. But I can't decide on the two others. Andre is out because 2nd round is too high. Morris seems to be a no-brainer - 1st round talent, last round pick).

That leaves one more RB - I'm leaning Foster because I feel like dropping Foster will just be giving him away to another team and there is no guarantee of a first round talent (much of last year's first round included QB's and stud RBs, no a lot being kept, I think).

However, I am strongly thinking about keeping Lynch and Morris.

Or should I keep Foster and Lynch?

Thanks for you help!

Oh, and I pick 5/10, but with assumed keepers, would pick 3rd overall if I don't keep Foster.

I'm in a 14 team (non-ppr) keeper league...(QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,RB/WR,WR/TE,WR/TE,K,3 IDP)

Can keep 4:

T. Brady

R. Bush

D. Wilson

E. Decker

B. Marshall

Which of these 5 should I keep? Three are obvious IMO. Should I keep Decker or Brady as my 4th?

Thanks.

Here's a keeper problem for you - 10 teams. standard scoring, 6 pts all tds, bonuses for long tds (passing, running, catching) etc. Also 1 point per 5 catches (.20 ppr).

I can keep 3, but only two of any one position. I give up the draft pick for the same round the player got drafted last year.

Foster - 1

Andre Johnson - 2

Lynch - 3

Ridley - 7

Matt Ryan - 9

Witten - 11

I'm thinking Ryan, because 9th is great value for him. But I can't decide on the two others. Andre is out because 2nd round is too high. Morris seems to be a no-brainer - 1st round talent, last round pick).

That leaves one more RB - I'm leaning Foster because I feel like dropping Foster will just be giving him away to another team and there is no guarantee of a first round talent (much of last year's first round included QB's and stud RBs, no a lot being kept, I think).

Thanks for you help!

Oh, and I pick 5/10, but with assumed keepers, would pick 3rd overall if I don't keep Foster.

I would say lynch, ryan, and morris. Morris is obvious to me, Ryan also just because of the pick your giving up for them. The 3rd player to keep is lynch for this reason, you'll be able to get a very formidable rb in the 1st rd to go along with lynch and morris. You might even end up with foster if you end up at 3 but even if you dont get him, you might get like forte or someone else. I think that would make your team better than having ryan, morris, and foster to go along with whatever rb you think you'd get in the 2nd or 3rd rd.

Foster - 1

Andre Johnson - 2

Lynch - 3

Ridley - 7

Matt Ryan - 9

Witten - 11

Thanks for you help!

keep foster and lynch. both of them are first round talent. build your team around them. Contrary to what reports say, I would still go with Foster

Thanks for asking.

I'm in a 14 team (non-ppr) keeper league...(QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,RB/WR,WR/TE,WR/TE,K,3 IDP)

Can keep 4:

T. Brady

R. Bush

D. Wilson

E. Decker

B. Marshall

Which of these 5 should I keep? Three are obvious IMO. Should I keep Decker or Brady as my 4th?

Thanks.

I would go with brady. I know alot of people around him are new, but Its the system. That system churns out bubble screens and short passes in the volumes.

Thanks for asking.

Keeper help please. I can keep 2: Cam Newton, Lesean McCoy or CJ Spiller? It's a 10 team non-PPR standard scoring (yards and TDs) league with no penalties for INTs or fumbles. Our first 2 rounds are keeper rounds and I pick 8th. So, if I keep 2, I pick 8th in the 3rd round. My gut is telling me to keep the 2 RBs, but I'm having a hard time because Newton is such a high point scorer in our league (Fantasy is all about scoring the most points, right?) I know that Rodgers, Brees and Brady are being kept, as well as AP, Foster, Martin, Lynch, Rice, T Rich, Forte and Charles. To complicate matters, I don't have a 5th round pick this year, so my first 4 picks are extra important. If I keep both RBs, should I go WR-WR in rounds 3-4 or QB-WR/WR-QB? OR keep Newton and 1 of the RBs and then go RB-WR/WR-RB? And which RB to keep? Sorry for the complicated question. Thanks in advance!!!

what do you think is safest route to take in dyansty league, but still tryng to win this yr. (itraded forte for a first rnd pick 1-3) Standard scoring & rnds do not serpentine, until last 4 rnds

I can keep 3 and go into the prelim and prob can get L miller-murray-mcfadden-garcon-wayne-decker-brown-nelson (can get brady at 1-3 im sure)

or keep 4 and try to get gio bernard or shane vereen at 1-3 and i have 1-9

my roster of keepers

brady

bush

aj green

nelson

nicks

gronk

In lieu of the Le'von bell news, I'm wondering if I should make a trade, my team info is in my signature. His team is qb:Eli, a smith wr: Fitz, dez, Jeffery, Dhb, desean Jackson rb: Charles, bell, Lacy, Tate te:Gronkowski, sudfeld

Should I make a play for dez or stand pat? I was thinking mjd and garçon or Moore for bell and dez? It might not be worth it.. Especially to lose all my rb depth

In lieu of the Le'von bell news, I'm wondering if I should make a trade, my team info is in my signature. His team is qb:Eli, a smith wr: Fitz, dez, Jeffery, Dhb, desean Jackson rb: Charles, bell, Lacy, Tate te:Gronkowski, sudfeld

Should I make a play for dez or stand pat? I was thinking mjd and garçon or Moore for bell and dez? It might not be worth it.. Especially to lose all my rb depth

First of all, gotta ask how the hell you guys ended up with those teams in a 12 team league. Are you guys just playing with a bunch of rookies. But as far as the trade goes, its pretty hard to want to mess with that rb rotation you have, With mjd as a flex your pretty strong there, and bell is a bit of a question mark because of the injury and we have yet to see him play outside of the 4 rushes he had. If you really want bell you could try to just get him and maybe get him for a steal because of the doubt surrounding him right now.

I would stand pat. you got a really deep team for a 12 team league. From what I have been reading I see that bell might have the lifranc injury. out to 8 weeks plus another couple to get back to normal form.

Thanks for asking.

Keeper help please. I can keep 2: Cam Newton, Lesean McCoy or CJ Spiller? It's a 10 team non-PPR standard scoring (yards and TDs) league with no penalties for INTs or fumbles. Our first 2 rounds are keeper rounds and I pick 8th. So, if I keep 2, I pick 8th in the 3rd round. My gut is telling me to keep the 2 RBs, but I'm having a hard time because Newton is such a high point scorer in our league (Fantasy is all about scoring the most points, right?) I know that Rodgers, Brees and Brady are being kept, as well as AP, Foster, Martin, Lynch, Rice, T Rich, Forte and Charles. To complicate matters, I don't have a 5th round pick this year, so my first 4 picks are extra important. If I keep both RBs, should I go WR-WR in rounds 3-4 or QB-WR/WR-QB? OR keep Newton and 1 of the RBs and then go RB-WR/WR-RB? And which RB to keep? Sorry for the complicated question. Thanks in advance!!!

there are more RBs being kept so I would definitely go with the RBs

Thanks for asking.

what do you think is safest route to take in dyansty league, but still tryng to win this yr. (itraded forte for a first rnd pick 1-3) Standard scoring & rnds do not serpentine, until last 4 rnds

I can keep 3 and go into the prelim and prob can get L miller-murray-mcfadden-garcon-wayne-decker-brown-nelson (can get brady at 1-3 im sure)

or keep 4 and try to get gio bernard or shane vereen at 1-3 and i have 1-9

my roster of keepers

brady

bush

aj green

nelson

nicks

gronk

I am a huge Forte fan this year. With that being said, being safe, even in a dynasty league spells mediocre. Im more about the risk and upside. I would keep 4. Brady, Green, Bush, and Nicks. Nicks is in a contract year and has seen that Cruz got paid. He wants to get paid too.

We can keep 2 players and I plan on keeping Foster as one of them. In what round do you think I should target Tate?

Thanks

How's this team? 10 team ppr passing tds 6 pts, 1 pt every 20 passing yards

Rodgers

Mjd

Sproles

Marshall

Vjax

Britt

Decker

Vdavis

Gostkowski

St. Louis d

We can keep 2 players and I plan on keeping Foster as one of them. In what round do you think I should target Tate?

Thanks

knowing that you are gonna keep foster and amendola, I would target Tate at 8th round or so

Thanks for asking. P.S nice keepers great value on amedola

How's this team? 10 team ppr passing tds 6 pts, 1 pt every 20 passing yards

Rodgers

Mjd

Sproles

Marshall

Vjax

Britt

Decker

Vdavis

Gostkowski

St. Louis d

pretty good. Im high on britt this year. Sproles is always a PPR monster.

Thanks for asking.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=421585

ted Today, 06:16 PM

If I executed this trade my team would be:

QB- Stafford

RB- Foster

RB- R. Bush

WR- Fitzgerald

WR- Bowe

TE- J. Graham

FLEX- R. Matthews or A. Bradshaw

If I kept my current team, my lineup would be:

QB- Stafford

RB- Spiller

RB- SJax

WR- Fitzgerald

WR- Bowe

TE- M. Bennett

FLEX- R. Bush

I like your team both ways. but I like the one with Jimmy Graham more.

Thanks for asking.

This is a standard 10 man league non ppr scoring league. I have a guy who wants AP badly. I think the only way I can make the trade and get rid of AP is for a lot in return. I am thinking of offering Peterson/A. Johnson for Lynch/Green. What side do you think is winning? Here is my team: QB: Romo/Roethlisberger, RB: Peterson/Chris Johnson/ MJD/ D. Richardson/Greene, WR: A. Johnson/Bowe/Garcon/V. Brown/K. Thompkins TE: Gonzalez/J. Cameron DEF: CHI K: Dawson His team: QB: Ryan/E. Manning RB: Lynch/Gore/Ball/D. Williams/D. Thomas WR: AJ Green/Colston/M. Williams/C. Patterson TE: Gronk/Gates DEF: DEN/PIT K: Walsh Do you think I should offer it or any ideas on possible trades?

10 team keeper league. .25 ppr. start QB RB WR TE K Def with 3 Flex.

I am already keeping Matt Ryan in the 6th. I would have to give up a 4th for witten or a 13th for Smith.

Thoughts?

This is a standard 10 man league non ppr scoring league. I have a guy who wants AP badly. I think the only way I can make the trade and get rid of AP is for a lot in return. I am thinking of offering Peterson/A. Johnson for Lynch/Green. What side do you think is winning? Here is my team: QB: Romo/Roethlisberger, RB: Peterson/Chris Johnson/ MJD/ D. Richardson/Greene, WR: A. Johnson/Bowe/Garcon/V. Brown/K. Thompkins TE: Gonzalez/J. Cameron DEF: CHI K: Dawson His team: QB: Ryan/E. Manning RB: Lynch/Gore/Ball/D. Williams/D. Thomas WR: AJ Green/Colston/M. Williams/C. Patterson TE: Gronk/Gates DEF: DEN/PIT K: Walsh Do you think I should offer it or any ideas on possible trades?

i would not do this trade. you would be giving up too much. maybe take out the WR and make that trade.

Thanks for asking.

10 team keeper league. .25 ppr. start QB RB WR TE K Def with 3 Flex.

I am already keeping Matt Ryan in the 6th. I would have to give up a 4th for witten or a 13th for Smith.

Thoughts?

im assuming thats Steve Smith or carolina. and I would keep him. Witten can be had around the same time you would keep him.

Thanks for asking

Just finished drafting in the 5-hole...how did I do?

Start 3 WR, no Flex. 4pt Passing TD. 12-teamer.

I was last to take a QB (Yes, QB 12 went to me in the 7th...was afraid people would start taking backups) and last to take TE. I'm liking my depth at WR with Givens, Broyles and Thompkins, I'm totally fine with Luck and Vick taking turns as my QB and happy to have Cameron as my TE, and I feel like Spiller and CJ2K are going to be monsters for me. Thoughts? Leave a link and I'll see yours.

1.5 - Spiller
2.8 - AJ Green
3.5 - CJ2K
4.8 - Colston
5.5 - Nelson
6.8 - Sproles
7.5 - Luck
8.8 - Vick
9.5 - Givens
10.8 - Cameron
11.5 - Broyles
12.8 - Thompkins