Sign in to follow this  
_BadFish_

Cook

What do you guys think??? Is he going to explode this year??? Last year I drafted him in one leauge and Graham in the other due to the hype on cook...we all know how that worked out.... iveheard he has made one nice looking catches on preseason thus far and definitely has the potential to be a top te ....

He's a fa in both my leauges....one I have Graham and the other Davis....I believe my backups are Davis and Tammie.

Is he worth plugging into the roster as a backup??? If he explodes he could be good insurance or trade bait...

Thoughts??

I like him. Who knows though. I got Cook and Olsen and will start one of those guys this season.

I really liked Davis coming into this year with tice as oc and he still could be an awesome sleeper ..but (and I can't believe I'm saying this) the bears just have too many targets....

I'd grab Cook as Davis is one doobie away from a year's suspension.

Lol true...I'm kinda high on Davis tho... rg3 needs a security blanket and someone to trow to in the endzone and I think it's him...

Sorry...I thought you meant Fred Davis.

I did...my bad. Lol .both Davis...Fred is my start in one with kellen as backup and Graham and Tammie in other

Major breakout candidate. He's #1 on my list of free agent prospects at the moment (my league combines WR and TE). Have a feeling I will regret not picking him up, much like I did with Jordy Nelson when he topped my undrafted prospect list heading into last season.

I LOVE drafting guys who end the season off strong and no one can argue with the way Jared Cook ended the 2011 campaign. I ended up with Graham in the 2nd rd but Cook was sitting there late and his upside was way too good to pass up. He's got all the physical tools to be that next guy (Gronk, Graham, Gates, Hernandez). For where you can get him (late in drafts/WW), I believe he is well worth the shot.

I think Cook will have a big season. Not Gronk big of course, but he will be top 10.

His main problem at this point is that he sucks at blocking. I really wish theyd just move his ass to receiver and be done with it.

And speaking of Titans TE's... dynasty drafters, take Taylor Thompson, and stash him for this season. You'll thank me in a year or two. :thumbsup:

I LOVE drafting guys who end the season off strong and no one can argue with the way Jared Cook ended the 2011 campaign.

Me too.....only problem is, he did the same thing at the end of 2010. Freaky athletic, but just hard to trust.

Me too.....only problem is, he did the same thing at the end of 2010. Freaky athletic, but just hard to trust.

That's the problem I'm having. I have him with more possible upside on any given game than other guys like Gresham and Olsen but I expect them to be more consistently involved with less risk of totally diseppearing.

Tenn plays a lot of tough teams early and Locker might struggle. He might be great and get a lot of downfield throws to Cook too...I'm just not sure yet.

That is true... Of course, at the beginning of last season, he had a new HC, new OC, and a new QB, and no training camp to speak of.