Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

Third Eye Blind

Third eye blind?

Paging sux to the ghey music ward

:lol:

sorry to offend you man, was just looking for a catchy title for this pathetic example

:lol:

sorry to offend you man, was just looking for a catchy title for this pathetic example

meh

:cheers:

the 2012 Rush tour starts tonight in NH. First one I'm going to miss since '91.

And the I's have it :wall:

So VERY telling on many levels about the loony left.

Not surprised at all - reason #957 this country is headed to the crapper. The party speakers look absolutely STUNNED.

Not surprised at all - reason #957 this country is headed to the crapper.

Why, because 10,000 people in Charlotte don't agree about religion? :rolleyes:

It's not just saying no to GOD...it's the absolute corruptness of the Party. They're fake in almost all that they believe and do.

WindyCity Politics

Third Eye Blind has a lot of great songs, most of them are deeper album cuts, not the singles. Before I read the content, I thought you finally posted a thread that wasn't nonsense.

Semi Charmed Kind Of Life was about meth user's descent into addiction and the sexual activities he participated in to further that addiction.

Third Eye Blind has a lot of great songs, most of them are deeper album cuts, not the singles. Before I read the content, I thought you finally posted a thread that wasn't nonsense.

You know what other band is a lot deeper than you expect? Vertical Horizon. They did an accoustic album before the one that made it big that is actually very very good.

You know what other band is a lot deeper than you expect? Vertical Horizon. They did an accoustic album before the one that made it big that is actually very very good.

Ive never even heard of them. They couldnt have made it too big. :dunno:

Ive never even heard of them. They couldnt have made it too big. :dunno:

They had two big hits.

They had two big hits.

Wikipedia says they had a string of hits.

FAKE EDIT: Huh...i Youtubed them fully expecting to not remember any of their songs, and much to my surprise i remember the songs. Go figure.

I have no clue who Vertical Horizon is. :dunno:

Edit: I watched the first 5 YouTube videos to come up and obviously know Everything You Want, but still haven't heard anything else they've done apparently. Not hearing anything to convince me they are "deeper than I'd expect". Lol.

Third Eye Blind was so ordinary that I don't even know how to describe them. The definition of late 90s generic rock band.

Can we go back to talking about how F'd up the loony left is again?

:dunno:

No. Your thread done been hijacked.

ps.....or get the fock out!!! :P

Edit: I watched the first 5 YouTube videos to come up and obviously know Everything You Want, but still haven't heard anything else they've done apparently. Not hearing anything to convince me they are "deeper than I'd expect". Lol.

Third Eye Blind was so ordinary that I don't even know how to describe them. The definition of late 90s generic rock band.

No, their major label stuff was pretty meh pop crap.

They had one album that was surprisingly good, before they had any hits. I can't remember the name. I have it on my computer if anyone cares.

I think you'd recognize "You're a God", too, if you heard it.

3EB was ordinary if you go by their radio output. They had some great album cuts that were never released as singles. Motorcycle Drive By, Faster, and Slow Motion are excellent.

Can we go back to talking about how F'd up the loony left is again?

:dunno:

ps.....or get the fock out!!! :P

You should be thankful this thread turned to the subject of music. It now has 22 replies. I think that may be a record for a Little rusty thread. And we aren't even making fun of what a cuckoo bird you are. Enjoy the ride.

You should be thankful this thread turned to the subject of music. It now has 22 replies. I think that may be a record for a Little rusty thread. And we aren't even making fun of what a cuckoo bird you are. Enjoy the ride.

like usual you miss the point as well as having a warped view of reality

like usual you miss the point as well as having a warped view of reality

26 replies. You should frame this one. Discussing music actually gave this thing some legs. :thumbsup: