Sign in to follow this  
envoy9

What is the current value of Chris Johnson?

offering Brown for CJ? I don't get it. CJ is worthless. How much evidence do people need?

The Lion's make everyone look good and she still looked like shiat. I'd pass.

I have been offered Johnson for Pitta. My rb's are as bad but would this be a good or bad move? Anyone?

I have been offered Johnson for Pitta. My rb's are as bad but would this be a good or bad move? Anyone?

I'd do that in a heartbeat. CJ's numbers through 3 games last year were almost identical to this year. He ended last season as the #16 fantasy RB in espn standard scoring.

I'd do that in a heartbeat. CJ's numbers through 3 games last year were almost identical to this year. He ended last season as the #16 fantasy RB in espn standard scoring.

Waiting on him to get back to me. He was interested in Pitta and SJax. Wasn't sure I would of dealt SJAX, just ebcause he is the only other rb I have that starts.

I just traded Ahmad Bradshaw and Fred Davis for Chris Johnson. Figured I would take a gamble. If he still stinks in 2 weeks I will just drop him outright. For me its a bigger deal as my RB's are not great . Bradshaw , M Bush and Ryan MAthews were my starters. With Bradshaw back its a risk but I always love a gamble.

am i really the only one thinking all of you are overeacting?

:shocking:

if only the cj owner in my league was as finicky as all of you :rolleyes:

at this point i think the panic button is fair to hit with CJ IMO.

I'm not trading for him and I'm glad I don't have him.

Last year thru 3 games: 46 carries for 98 yds, 13 catches for 91 yds...59 touches for 189 yds.

This year thru 3 games: 33 carries for 45 yds, 9 catches for 63 yds...42 touches for 108 yds.

May be splitting hairs, but that's not identical...14 touches per game is a big difference from 20...and 63 yards per game is a big difference from 36...to me. Plus, last year, he had the excuse of coming off the holdout...this year, no excuse.

Did CJ have the same oline as last year? Wow he's probably the biggest bust I've ever drafted.....sjax of 2012 is a close 2nd...have them both in the same league...ouch!