Sign in to follow this  
greyhounds

Big Trade TONIGHT...your thoughts?

I made a Big Trade tonight and would like any/all thoughts?

I traded Ray Rice, Jaamal Charles, Peyton Hillis, Jeremy Maclin and Alfred Morris FOR:

Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall and Donald Brown

I already have Ryan Matthews, Stefan Ridley, at RB.

I believe Morris, Charles and Hillis will not be playing much at the end.

Good Trade, Bad Trade or Fair Trade......Thanks

I made a Big Trade tonight and would like any/all thoughts?

I traded Ray Rice, Jaamal Charles, Peyton Hillis, Jeremy Maclin and Alfred Morris FOR:

Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall and Donald Brown

I already have Ryan Matthews, Stefan Ridley, at RB.

I believe Morris, Charles and Hillis will not be playing much at the end.

Good Trade, Bad Trade or Fair Trade......Thanks

I would MUCH RATHER have Rice, Charles, Hillis, Maclin and Morris. By a long shot.

Same here...not even close

your upgrade was at WR, but Ray Rice is the man. I dont think Brown will come close to producing his numbers. I also HATE Matthews as a FF producer. I think you sacrificed a whole lot at RB and are thin now.

Dude, you have some explaining to do. On paper, this doesn't look like a very good trade for you. Please tell us your previous receivers are crap, and you must start 3.

I actually like it. Love the fact you add Jones and Marshall but I really love Ridley. Matthews is a major question mark. If he stays heathly the rest of the way it's a smart move.

One of the stupidest trades I've ever seen. Thank God there are people like you in FF - it gives intelligent players hope that their ridiculous trade offers actually find their mark.

I would MUCH RATHER have Rice, Charles, Hillis, Maclin and Morris. By a long shot.

Gotta agree there:pointstosky:Rice alone was too much to give up in that deal as far as I am concerned. I have to try and see if I can make that kind of deal with the Rice owner in my league.

maybe you can payoff someone in your league to scream collusion and reverse the trade. Its pretty bad now that I look at it again. Poster above was correct, its closer to fair without Rice in the picture.

Rule #19... Under no circumstances do you ever trade away Ray Rice. You lose.

Wow thats false. Rule #whatthefuckever never limit your potential by putting do not trade on anyone.

Not as bad as some are saying but you still gave up a bit much. If matthews is what his lofty pre injury adp was, you may be alright. I would have taken one of hillis, charles, maclin out of the picture though.

I agree that its not as bad as some are saying but you probably gave up too much and should have kept Rice and traded the rest for only one of either brandon marshall or julio jones. Personally, I like Marshall better and I think the chiefs backfield + maclin gets that done. Morris has more value than Brown at this point... I think you could have gotten him straight up.

There are a lot of unknowns here, the rest of your receiving roster and ppr or not but... a backfield of Rice and Mathews with Ridley at Flex would have been very solid.

Wow thats false. Rule #whatthefuckever never limit your potential by putting do not trade on anyone.

Please give me a scenario in which trading away Ray Rice can benefit your team as of right this moment... In what case can your "potential" increase by moving him? Other than McCoy, he is the most consistent RB in the league over the past two years and two games. Yes, that includes missed 4 games Foster, hold out Drew, and our flavor of the month C.J. Spiller. If you have him right now, you drafted him for a reason. He has given no reason for any FF manager to trade him away other than attempting to fulfill other team needs. By doing so, you are compromising your team and would likely be taking the worse end of the trade. If you are the kinda guy that considers trading away a player like Rice, you likely make 6 or more roster moves each week simply out of panic or just NEED to make trades to feel empowered and be the guy that says you told me so.