Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Is Deangelo worth a look tonight?

My other dogsh!t options are Steven Jackson vs Chicago, and Willis McGahee vs Texans (whom i have as a defense)

My other dogsh!t options are Steven Jackson vs Chicago, and Willis McGahee vs Texans (whom i have as a defense)

Would you start McGahee if he wasn't playing "your defense"?

Would you start McGahee if he wasn't playing "your defense"?

Thought about picking up a different defense to play...and then play Mcgahee.

Currently starting SJAX and Morris

i'm starting him over s jax and greene. both those other guys left their games last week with injuries and don't have enough upside to me to combat the injury concerns. g-men d has yielded decent rb pts to murray week 1 and martin week 2. plus, stewart is very iffy.

not loving the play, since i got burned by d will week 1, but will try it again

I need to walk away from the computer.....i want to plug in Deangelo....but i played him week 1 and he killed me.

:wall: :wall:

I'm going with DWill over SJax. Stewart is not playing tonight (I think).

Same boat...and now SJAX is questionable and sat out again today

I need to walk away from the computer.....i want to plug in Deangelo....but i played him week 1 and he killed me.

I've been going back and forth between DeAngelo and Kenny Britt all day for my flex spot. Lions d-backs are garbage but Kenny was on a snap count last week and reportedly doesn't know the offense yet. JStew is reportedly out, but JStew didn't play week one and DWill killed me; if Cam Newton isn't stealing a short TD run, it'll be that lard Tolbert! I've got DeAngelo in my lineup as of now, but I'm likely to flip again before game time...

In short, I feel your pain, as I'm also an ISU alum; I still haven't recovered from the "Paul Shirley Call" in the Elite Eight game versus MSU. On the bright side, we beat EIU in football and knocked off #1 Nebraska in volleyball. My eldest, a freshman at ISU this fall, is having a great time!

Starting DWill over Roberts, Meachem, and Denarius Moore at flex. :dunno:

:music_guitarred:

I've been going back and forth between DeAngelo and Kenny Britt all day for my flex spot. Lions d-backs are garbage but Kenny was on a snap count last week and reportedly doesn't know the offense yet. JStew is reportedly out, but JStew didn't play week one and DWill killed me; if Cam Newton isn't stealing a short TD run, it'll be that lard Tolbert! I've got DeAngelo in my lineup as of now, but I'm likely to flip again before game time...

In short, I feel your pain, as I'm also an ISU alum; I still haven't recovered from the "Paul Shirley Call" in the Elite Eight game versus MSU. On the bright side, we beat EIU in football and knocked off #1 Nebraska in volleyball. My eldest, a freshman at ISU this fall, is having a great time!

Ahh very nice. No i havent gotten over that either....that was essentially the national title game.

Yeah these tv deals have just been a windfall to the athletic program...been pretty unreal.

I dropped that bastard after that goose egg he put up in week 1. Good luck to anyone who feels comfortable enough to start him. I'd personally run as fast as I could in the other direction.

I dropped that bastard after that goose egg he put up in week 1. Good luck to anyone who feels comfortable enough to start him. I'd personally run as fast as I could in the other direction.

So you missed the 69 yards and 1 TD last week?

Would anyone start D-will tonight over AP (at SF) or Alfred Morris?

I would start Morris and AP over Dwill. This game ends up 35-27 or something like that. Dwill will get some but Newton will get all the TD's and big yards.

I am starting tolbert over DWill.

###### Dwill...

and I expect Tolbert to score tonight.

jdon

Dwill will get some but Newton will get all the TD's and big yards.

First & goal from the nine - DWill gains eight yards to the one. Newton then carries twice in a row and scores the one-yard TD. Not like we didn't know it would happen, but it's still frustrating! At this point in the game, DeAngelo is averaging six yards / carry - give the man the ball!!!

So you missed the 69 yards and 1 TD last week?

Well, considering that I had Spiller in my line-up (29 pts.) and players like Ben Tate (23 pts.) and Doug Martin (12 pts.) on my bench, DWill's one-in-a-row good game was not missed.

Just FYI.

So glad I didn't start him, a measily 2 points sitting on my bench. Might be dropped should I

need a WW pickup.

Who got two points?

DeAngelo rushed 11 times for 50 yards and caught two balls for 20. Thats 7 points in non-ppr and 9 in ppr. He should;ve had a TD but was held up at the 1. He's averaging over 4.5 yards per carry but only gets 11 attempts. Deangelo looked explosive last night when the Panthers actually gave him the ball. Once again they abandoned the run at the first sign of trouble. Awful play calling and coaching by Carolina. :thumbsdown:

Who got two points?

DeAngelo rushed 11 times for 50 yards and caught two balls for 20. Thats 7 points in non-ppr and 9 in ppr. He should;ve had a TD but was held up at the 1. He's averaging over 4.5 yards per carry but only gets 11 attempts. Deangelo looked explosive last night when the Panthers actually gave him the ball. Once again they abandoned the run at the first sign of trouble. Awful play calling and coaching by Carolina. :thumbsdown:

anyone who understands football even at a simple level knows deangelo has talent. On another team where he was a feature back, he might be a 1st round pick in FF. However, between their shite play calling, 2 vultures in Cam and tolbert, and sharing touches when stewart is not hurt, this is FF wasteland. Seriously, he's worth holding in case a bunch of things fall into place, but anyone starting him will get blue balls...

Who got two points?

Our league, 1 pt for every 25 yds rushing and 1 pt for every 25 receiving, 6 pts for a td.

DWill had 50 yds rushing and 23 yds receiving, that equates to 2 points.

Don't get me wrong, I drafted the guy and really like him but scoring

1 or 2 points a week, except for week 2, won't cut it in our league.

Would you start him over Shady and Martin. I also have Mendy coming back week 5

as a filler for now.

Our league, 1 pt for every 25 yds rushing and 1 pt for every 25 receiving, 6 pts for a td.

DWill had 50 yds rushing and 23 yds receiving, that equates to 2 points.

Don't get me wrong, I drafted the guy and really like him but scoring

1 or 2 points a week, except for week 2, won't cut it in our league.

Would you start him over Shady and Martin. I also have Mendy coming back week 5

as a filler for now.

So you are in a TD league.

Yes, he should be dropped....but so are many RB out there.

Unstartable in any league. Terrible fantasy situation down there.

At least in standard scoring formats, his week was only poor, and not a lineup-killer. But he'll never head into a week with a rosier outlook than this one had.

Nobody should be looking at matchups at this point. DeAngelo is for emergency purposes only. If the rest of your RB's are injured, five points are probably better than none, sort of thing.

Not wild about his 7 points but he was one block away from a long td, and within a foot of another score....just bad luck.

Luckily i started Martellus Bennett so im up 20 this week with my 2 worst positions having played already.

So you are in a TD league.

Yes, he should be dropped....but so are many RB out there.

He will be dropped when Rivers is on bye, I have no back up QB.

DWill made that decision easy for me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who started him. I put him in over SJAX because of the groin issue, and with Stewart out I thought he would be a nice play. He probably would have been a lot better had the game been closer.I mean he was averaging 5 yards per carry, and getting the majority.Cam was terrible, and killed the entire offense. The defense was also terrible. I started him week one, and got burned. Shame on him. Starting him again. Shame on me. I'm done now. I would rather start Hillis.