Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Big puss Matt Stafford

This wuss is afraid to throw to Calvin Johnson. Huge vagina clad QB. In comes Shaun Hill and he knows that Calvin will make the play regardless of coverage. They march right down the field, TD Calvin Johnson.

Big Puss Stafford.

I think he got spooked a bit in Wk 1 against the Rams when their db's were jumping routes all game. Now he's too scared of throwing INT's.

It's only been since Wk 2 that he's turned into the new Captain Checkdown. Could have sworn is was ole Joey Blueskies back there yesterday.

I think he got spooked a bit in Wk 1 against the Rams when their db's were jumping routes all game. Now he's too scared of throwing INT's.

It's only been since Wk 2 that he's turned into the new Captain Checkdown. Could have sworn is was ole Joey Blueskies back there yesterday.

Calvin needs to punch this turd in the vagina.

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford (hamstring) said following Week 3 he is unsure if he has a right hamstring or glute injury. Stafford said the injury started to bother him this past week in practice and flared up during the game. He will have an MRI Monday, Sept. 24. 'It's something that has been bothering me all week,' Stafford said. 'I kind of felt it a couple of plays during the game. I tried to sit on a heat pack to try to keep it loose and warm. On that last play, trying to go after that guy. I couldn't turn it on. I felt like if I tried to turn it on, it would have been a lost worse than it is.'

Source: KFFL.com

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford (hamstring) said following Week 3 he is unsure if he has a right hamstring or glute injury. Stafford said the injury started to bother him this past week in practice and flared up during the game. He will have an MRI Monday, Sept. 24. 'It's something that has been bothering me all week,' Stafford said. 'I kind of felt it a couple of plays during the game. I tried to sit on a heat pack to try to keep it loose and warm. On that last play, trying to go after that guy. I couldn't turn it on. I felt like if I tried to turn it on, it would have been a lost worse than it is.'

Source: KFFL.com

He'll be competing with Romo for the starting gig in Dallas in no time.