Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need Trade Help

I've been offered Julio Jones and Doug Martin for Stevan Ridley and Torrey Smith.

This is a standard scoring league. Here's my current roster.

QB RG3

RB Rice

RB McFadden

WR Harvin

WR Thomas

WR T Smith

TE Graham

D/ST 49ers

K Zuerlein

Bench

QB Vick

RB Ridley

RB Bradshaw

WR V Jackson

WR Gordon

TE Rudolph

D/ST Steelers

Should I do this deal to really lock down 3 stud WRs? I'm just kind of sick of dealing with Smith and VJax both being so inconsistent. He also has Wallace and Marshall that I could go after. Maybe with Bradshaw instead of Ridley. But I'm very tempted by Julio Jones. What do you guys think?

Thanks! Leave a link and I'll respond to yours.

I've been offered Julio Jones and Doug Martin for Stevan Ridley and Torrey Smith.

This is a standard scoring league. Here's my current roster.

QB RG3

RB Rice

RB McFadden

WR Harvin

WR Thomas

WR T Smith

TE Graham

D/ST 49ers

K Zuerlein

Bench

QB Vick

RB Ridley

RB Bradshaw

WR V Jackson

WR Gordon

TE Rudolph

D/ST Steelers

Should I do this deal to really lock down 3 stud WRs? I'm just kind of sick of dealing with Smith and VJax both being so inconsistent. He also has Wallace and Marshall that I could go after. Maybe with Bradshaw instead of Ridley. But I'm very tempted by Julio Jones. What do you guys think?

Thanks! Leave a link and I'll respond to yours.

I'd do that deal in a second.

Looks like a good trade to me...you've got two top RB's already along with Bradshaw, so going from Ridley to Martin isn't so bad. Personally I have Martin and haven't been happy (plus watching to see if Blount becomes more of a factor), but he could still be spot starter. The upgrade at WR makes it worth it seeing who you've got. As for Wallace, Steelers O-line is hurting so would be concerned about Big Ben's time to get the ball to him. Tend to think Marshall might be a bit of downgrade from Jones - he's the main target (and Jones does have to contend with White & Gonzo), but like Ryan over Cutler passing the ball.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410159

I think it's a toss up. I'd start Ridley over McFadden most weeks too. Bradshaw and DMac are always an injury risk too

Thanks for mine..

I don't think twice about accepting. You have enough depth at RB to make getting a stud like Julio a no brainer. Bottom line is DMC and Bradshaw are both playing and can be your number 2. Go for it.

Thanks for helping with mine. I'd definitely accept this trade. Benefits you as I'm upgrading your wr

It's close, but I'd probably do it as well. Upgrades your WR and you've already got RB depth.

Thanks for answering mine!