Sign in to follow this  
50shades

Predict next week's hot pick up

Blackmon got 8 targets last game... if I had to predict a guy that is a "game away" it would be him. I'm going to drop Titus Young for him. I'm over Titus and his shananigins which have kept him in the doghouse.

Wilson. Bradshaw never makes it through a season and plays the 49ers this week. Dude will be in a wheelchair

Other candidates:

Cobb- no running game and guessing he could be used on every 3rd down.

Brown- coming back from IR

Wilson- Will put Eli in a wheelchair

Other candidates:

Cobb- no running game and guessing he could be used on every down.

FIFY

Bilal Powell. Has a chance vs Colts if they give him carries.

Define chance. I like AZ's Powell much more

Gonna go with T.Y. Hilton on this one. Jets secondary is banged up and looking horrid. Cromartie on Waye, means Hilton should get targets. Has seen his fair share of them these last few weeks.

Kerley stepped up nicely with his first real opportunity. Playing the Colts this week.

I will throw in Chris Givens - if he gets Amendola's targets.

And maybe a Jet, Kerley, Hill or Keller. - I would pick one up or trade for one, but who knows who will be the play. Add one TD to Kerley's stats and you have a pretty good WR2 perhaps.

I will throw in Chris Givens - if he gets Amendola's targets.

And maybe a Jet, Kerley, Hill or Keller. - I would pick one up or trade for one, but who knows who will be the play. Add one TD to Kerley's stats and you have a pretty good WR2 perhaps.

I agree. One of Hill or Kerley will step up, we just don't who from week to week. I think it could be Hill just because he's got that big frame and big play ability.

DHB deserves a mention as well. Hurt and coming off a bye he might be out there in a lot of leagues.

Oak's passing has been a mess so far, and Atlanta has done a good job against wrs so far, but they should have to throw a ton.

DHB finished as the #28th wr last year...and was targeted in the endzone, for what could have been his 2nd td of the game, before he was concussed against Pitt.

I agree. One of Hill or Kerley will step up, we just don't who from week to week. I think it could be Hill just because he's got that big frame and big play ability.

I like Hill as a flyer if/when Tebow takes over. He should play the Thomas role from last year, hitting on some big plays when things break down.

DHB deserves a mention as well. Hurt and coming off a bye he might be out there in a lot of leagues.

Oak's passing has been a mess so far, and Atlanta has done a good job against wrs so far, but they should have to throw a ton.

DHB finished as the #28th wr last year...and was targeted in the endzone, for what could have been his 2nd td of the game, before he was concussed against Pitt.

Some more on DHB I snagged from an article. I actually think he could have a pretty down week this week, I'm hopeful for a td/garbadge time passing yardage, but I think he's a smart add due to byes and for his upcoming schedule.

'In Week 7, you'll probably be scrambling for some wideouts to start with six teams on bye. Heyward-Bey has an excellent matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. After that, he'll face the Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Ravens and New Orleans Saints - all teams that can be exploited through the air.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/a.php/131658/fantasy-football/Fantasy-Football--Darrius-Heyward-Bey--LeGarrette-Blount#ixzz29CYWnqIW'

I picked up DHB yesterday. Dropped Ogletree. I think I'm going with Vic Ballard in my starting lineup at the flex with B. Marshall on bye, and wait to use DHB for some later bye week fill in.

Devery Henderson was at the top of my "start and pray" list for deeper leagues last week when the Studs & Duds guys were patting themselves on the back for saying start Peyton Manning and Marques Colston (no-brainers) the previous week.

Devery: 8 catches, 123 yards, TD

Although he should already be owned in 12+ team leagues, this week I'd go with Jeremy Kerley.

Like him better this week than James Jones, the Dolphins, Redskins, Raiders, Patriots and Bills WRs.

Josh Gordon would be my 2nd choice (again, should be owned in all 12+ leagues).

Josh Gordon would be my 2nd choice (again, should be owned in all 12+ leagues).

He's available in all 3 of my 12 team leagues right now. I was under the impression that he was only starting b/c Maqauisusi sp? was hurt. Can he be consistent enough to be relied upon?

He's available in all 3 of my 12 team leagues right now. I was under the impression that he was only starting b/c Maqauisusi sp? was hurt. Can he be consistent enough to be relied upon?

relied upon? no. and especially not in PPR. but i like him 2nd to Kerley for this week as opposed to a bunch of WRs listed ahead of him for week 6 by fftoday, cbs, etc.

Lamar Miller

Bush is banged up and Thomas may not make the field due to a concusion. Lamar has a chance to show his stuff and i think it will put an end to Thaomas playing time.