Sign in to follow this  
FFdemon

Bad Trade?

Arian Foster and Tannehil for Cam and Mikel Leshoure. Tannehill owner promptly dropped Tannehill for Bradford. Foster team becomes:

Sam Bradford

Antonio Brown

Mike Williams

Marshawn Lynch

Arian Foster

Vernon Davis

Steven Jackson

Eric Decker

Philip Rivers

Julio Jones

Owen Daniels

James Starks

Cam team becomes:

Cam Newton

Kendall Wright

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Frank Gore

Mikel LeShoure

Brandon Pettigrew

Danny Woodhead

Matt Schaub

Jermaine Gresham

Willis McGahee

Malcom Floyd

Dwayne Bowe

As commish I'm letting it go thru because voting is lame but people are biatching already. Thoughts?

If you are not absolutely sure it is collusion ....

You should veto, just in case. :banana:

Not sure what the Foster owner was thinking. It's not like he's incredibly deep at RB. No way Cam makes that team any better than it was before the trade.

Bad trade but if both owners agree and it's not obviously collusive, it stands.

O yeah, it is certainly a bad trade BUT not one you can veto. By looking at the rosters, I am guessing a 14- team league? Even so, why the fock are players like Tannehill and James Starks on rosters? That's Disgusting.

Lol. It's a 12 team league and yes it's ugly in there. Well folks seemed to have calmed down. The new cam owner is getting a lot of sh!t on the board for how bad the trade was.Kinda feel bad for the guy now. Too bad I'm playing the foster owner this week...

Looks lopsided but not lopsided enough to veto, unless you can get a super majority that vote for a veto. You said it's not everybody complaining and only a "few." If it's a 12 team league and 3 people are complaining, obviously don't veto it. But a 12 team league where 8 people, or even 6 people besides you and the people involved in the trade are very against the trade, I'd veto there.

I agree I am generally against voting for veto, but you already let the trade through and it's a special case. As commish it's ultimately your decision however, and that's why in another thread I had zero issues with someone throwing a commish beer money for having to make these types of decisions.

Have a sit down with all of the owners. Walk around the table with a Louisville Slugger and ask some questions.

Why?

What is your logic?

If you do not like the answers, as the Commish, you can legally bash his head in with the bat. No judge will even make you sit a minute in jail.

Maybe he doesn't like the amount of touches Arian is getting and wants to trade him before he gets hurt.

Have a sit down with all of the owners. Walk around the table with a Louisville Slugger and ask some questions.

Why?

What is your logic?

If you do not like the answers, as the Commish, you can legally bash his head in with the bat. No judge will even make you sit a minute in jail.

Maybe he doesn't like the amount of touches Arian is getting and wants to trade him before he gets hurt.

Would wife and kids be invited to this sit down?

If you are not absolutely sure it is collusion ....

You should veto, just in case. :banana:

hahaha..no ######....that is great!