Sign in to follow this  
megatron's mom

Tanner time?

everytime i see him, the tanner's just so hype.

he's dope on the floor and magic on the mic

hth

I like Tanner, in fact I'd rather have him start and then let Dunbar take a few snaps. But Red Doofus is calling the shots - bcoz of that we really don't know what he has in store. Outside of not having any idea how to manage the end of a game clock - he is unpredictable. I think Tanner gets about 10-13 touches, but a lot depends on if Felix stays healthy.

everytime i see him, the tanner's just so hype.

he's dope on the floor and magic on the mic

hth

Peanut butter tanner time!!!

Peanut butter tanner time!!!

if we havent answered the original question, then it cannot be answered :bandana:

I have Rice on a Bye and had dwill lined up for his replacement when I drafted, of course we know he isnt a upside guy this week. There was a hanfull of #2 rbs available, hunter ect.. but I decided to take a chance on grabbing Tanner. Even if Felix starts there is about a 75% chance he will get his kneee dinged and being the puss that he is will be out. Even if he makes it thru the game I feel they will lighten his load and give Tanner more touches.. so as far as time share rb's available why not him. Dallas did gash NY D on the ground last time.

I am hanging on to DWILL till after Oct 30th trade deadline. If he stays I will be punting him, if he goes to GB that could be interesting

I knew this thread wouldn't go too long without a "Full House" reference :lol:

The joke would be nearly a 10, if in fact he played for the 49ers.

What? No Bad News Bears references?

Tanner: All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, Nword, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!

Ogilvie: Tanner, I think you need to be reminded from time to time that you are one of the few people on this team who is not a Jew, spic, Nword, pansy or booger-eating moron. So you'd better cool it or we may be disposed to beat the crap out of you.

What? No Bad News Bears references?

Tanner: All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, Nword, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!

Ogilvie: Tanner, I think you need to be reminded from time to time that you are one of the few people on this team who is not a Jew, spic, Nword, pansy or booger-eating moron. So you'd better cool it or we may be disposed to beat the crap out of you.

Well done Sir.