Sign in to follow this  
theADDICT

Jamaal Charles

:doh:

If I were a betting man, I'm putting money down that Jamaal Charles touches the ball 20 times this upcoming week. They are going to force feed him the ball after that answer of "I'm not exactly sure".

I'll take his inconsistent scoring. The times he's produced this year, he's singlehandedly won me ff games. That's the type of player I like on my team. So he's thrown in some duds. Sure it's frustrating, but I'm taking his upside all day long.

Discloser...if he's not injured.

You must not win many games.

Charles is going to be a classic boom-or-bust player all year simply by virtue of the team he plays for. If I'm any team playing the Chiefs, I put 8 or 9 guys in the box all day to stop Charles and force one of their putrid QBs to beat me. This is the same reason why I say that MJD's season last year was one of the greatest seasons ever by a running back.

Focking Romeo Crennel is a joke. "I have no idea why Charles wasn't getting the ball". Really, you have no idea? You're only the head coach moron. :doh:

oh man i am having thoughts of starting charles after i said i wouldn't. i have a trade processing in which i get brandon marshall and i would lose mcgahee unless it is vetoed AGAIN. i was going to start mcgahee and jennings but now i have to decide between ridley and charles. i listened to the 'experts' last week when they all had charles in the top 5 RB and now i just read nfl.com and it's saying to start him. not sure what to do.

i lost by 2 points last week 99-97. if charles would have got his carries i would have won. im not sure i want to be tricked twice

oh man i am having thoughts of starting charles after i said i wouldn't. i have a trade processing in which i get brandon marshall and i would lose mcgahee unless it is vetoed AGAIN. i was going to start mcgahee and jennings but now i have to decide between ridley and charles. i listened to the 'experts' last week when they all had charles in the top 5 RB and now i just read nfl.com and it's saying to start him. not sure what to do.

i lost by 2 points last week 99-97. if charles would have got his carries i would have won. im not sure i want to be tricked twice

I have to bench one of these three rb's...

Doug 200 yards Martin

Alfred at home Morris vs Carolina

Jamaal as soon as I bench him 200 yards Charles

My gut feeling is that Charles will see plenty of touches Thursday night. How the fock can a head coach not understand why his star rb didn't receive touches? Hopefully that was addressed yesterday in the coaches office.

Same crappy rotation as last week!!

Stuck with the man one week too many. Kansas City is a desolate fantasy wasteland, and Jamaal Charles is pretty much as useless now as CJ0K in 2011.

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

gave them the benefit of the doubt that the chiefs coaches would play him on more downs and i started him. im sure nothing will change in the 2nd half of this game. maybe even worse cause draughn hasn't stole any snaps yet. NEVER AGAIN. ill start crappy law firm over him if i have too.

my season is doomed.