Sign in to follow this  
theADDICT

Jamaal Charles

on pace for 8 carries today. i don't want him anymore. i should have sold him while hillis was out dammit.

after this week he will be a hard sell.

I hate the way KC uses him. He's their best RB and probably their best receiver aside from Bowe. He's can take to the house at any given moment and they have him alternating with the likes of McCluster, Hillis and Draughn. Unbelievable!! :mad:

I hate the way KC uses him. He's their best RB and probably their best receiver aside from Bowe. He's can take to the house at any given moment and they have him alternating with the likes of McCluster, Hillis and Draughn. Unbelievable!! :mad:

it's the old, 'keeping him fresh/healthy' for some imaginary rainy day. Like they're poised to make a deep run in the playoffs or something. Same stupid logic Riveridiot has been using in Carolina for some time now. He's got 2 workhorse rbs and he averages 24th in the league in rushes. WHen asked whats up, he says he wants to keep both guys healthy and fresh for the season!

Stupidity personified...

i agree, it's really stupid.

The Kansas City Chiefs have just switched from 'suck' to 'blow'.

I think we would have gotten the reference without having to say the movie's name

:P

i need 1 reception or 6 rushing yards from Charles right now to win...

or 1 reception more from Denarius Moore for the win

it's driving me focking crazy

Just can't trust the guy. I don't know what else the Chiefs have, they should just feed this guy the ball 30 times a game, let him try to lead the league in rushing.

8 touches after 3 quarters. He's probably pissed as hell!!

I'm done w/ Charles after today. Close game, average defense, he has 5 carries through 3 quarters. Either KC is coached by complete focking morons, Jamal's hurt, or there's a conspiracy of some sorts to keep him from getting the ball. There really is no logical explanation from denying your best player the ball, in favor of plugs like Shaun Draughn and Peyton Hillis. I"m done w/ it. It'll be Jennings from here on out. I'll live with missing the one game a few weeks from now when he goes off for 200yds.

I'm done w/ Charles after today. Close game, average defense, he has 5 carries through 3 quarters. Either KC is coached by complete focking morons, Jamal's hurt, or there's a conspiracy of some sorts to keep him from getting the ball. There really is no logical explanation from denying your best player the ball, in favor of plugs like Shaun Draughn and Peyton Hillis. I"m done w/ it. It'll be Jennings from here on out. I'll live with missing the one game a few weeks from now when he goes off for 200yds.

That and they don't have a center who knows how to snap the ball. One would think that might be a pre-requisite for the job.

team is run by morons

Here is the offensive game plan:

1st down: Run to Hillis

2nd down: JC in- to pass block

3rd down: Flare to Shaun Draun.

4th down: Punt

Throw in an array of turnovers, and Charles is virtually unusable anymore. Remember when he was leading the league in rushing? Guess Romeo didn't want any parts of that. Need to get Draun his touches, cause he's obviously awesome. Same w/ Hillis. Hopefully Romeo's fat azz is sh!t canned after this game.

it's the old, 'keeping him fresh/healthy' for some imaginary rainy day. Like they're poised to make a deep run in the playoffs or something. Same stupid logic Riveridiot has been using in Carolina for some time now. He's got 2 workhorse rbs and he averages 24th in the league in rushes. WHen asked whats up, he says he wants to keep both guys healthy and fresh for the season!

Stupidity personified...

What makes it even more perplexing is that they have shown a willingness to use him. He had 33 touches against Baltimore three weeks ago, and 39 against the Saints.

The only thing I can think is that when he struggles early on, Romeo is too quick to pull the plug and start bringing in other guys. But when he starts off well, like against Baltimore, Romeo keeps playing the hot hand.

Luckily I should still win in both leagues that I own him this week (barring amazing games by Stephen-Howlings, Demaryius, and the Cardinals D). But it's frustrating. I've been on the Charles bandwagon for the past few years, but I may have to think about selling after the next big game.

:lol:

I don't own him but most of my RBs are hurt or sharing time inexplicably.

Welcome to fantasy football 2012

He's on the bench when they're in the Red Zone....KC & Coaches are a JOKE!!

He's on the bench when they're in the Red Zone....KC & Coaches are a JOKE!!

is he hurt?

I don't have a focking clue how to use my RB any more. I benched Bush because I had a feeling he would be held relatively in check (even though he has a good matchup, doesn't seem to matter when I start a rb) and started Charles. I thought I made the right move after only 6 points from Bush. Guess I was wrong since an additional 5 points right now would make me feel a lot better about my chances. Donald Brown fresh off of knee surgery was far more productive this week.

I don't have a focking clue how to use my RB any more. I benched Bush because I had a feeling he would be held relatively in check (even though he has a good matchup, doesn't seem to matter when I start a rb) and started Charles. I thought I made the right move after only 6 points from Bush. Guess I was wrong since an additional 5 points right now would make me feel a lot better about my chances. Donald Brown fresh off of knee surgery was far more productive this week.

I also have both of these scrubs. Whichever one I start, he gets hurt, and the other goes off. This week I had to start them both, so naturally they both sucked. From here on out I will start neither, even if it means picking up Danny Woodhead.

I sure hope he's hurt. That can be the only explanation of why KC wouldn't use him in a divisional game.

and here i thought ridley was a frustrating play with another 2 RB always getting a bunch of snaps. the chiefs are a joke and the only thing that makes me satisfied is that they lost and i hope their coaches are all fired sometime soon. my fantasy team will now be 4-4 and i will not be using charles any time soon. i will use mcgahee and jennings (if mjd is out) because at least they will have a lot of snaps. i am upset at myself for not seeing this coming as i could have sold him while he was leading the league in yards. i was worried about hillis coming back but i didn't know it would be this bad where there are 3-4 other guys getting just as much time on the field.

Charles has had 4 games with single digit scoring this year out of 7 total games. That really just does not cut it. People that thing he is a plug and play stud are fools that you should try and trade Charles to for a king's ransom next time he actually has a decent game.

and here i thought ridley was a frustrating play with another 2 RB always getting a bunch of snaps. the chiefs are a joke and the only thing that makes me satisfied is that they lost and i hope their coaches are all fired sometime soon. my fantasy team will now be 4-4 and i will not be using charles any time soon. i will use mcgahee and jennings (if mjd is out) because at least they will have a lot of snaps. i am upset at myself for not seeing this coming as i could have sold him while he was leading the league in yards. i was worried about hillis coming back but i didn't know it would be this bad where there are 3-4 other guys getting just as much time on the field.

I could deal w/ lardazz Hillis snaking a few carries. But why the fock is this Draughn idiot constantly in the game? Obviously the KC coaching staff believe Draughn gives them a better chance to win than JC does. Since everybody in the country knows that's beyond ridiculous, I have no idea what's going on w/ that team. Hopefully JC goes and demands a trade tomorrow morning.

From CBS Sports..............Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles had a hard time getting anything going in Week 8 against the Raiders. Charles was held to just 4 yards rushing on five carries in the 26-16 defeat. He also caught three passes for 6 yards but wasn't on the field for most of the fourth quarter. When coach Romeo Crennel was asked why Charles only ran the ball five times on Sunday he responded: "Now, that I'm not exactly sure either." Analysis: Something appears to be going on here as no one, including Crennel, seemed to know why Charles was not on the field more Sunday. While he did struggled with the limited touches he got, the Chiefs offered very little explanation as to why he did not touch the ball more. Crennel said Charles is healthy as far as he knows, albeit Fantasy owners may want to keep an eye on the injury report when it is released this week just to make sure.

Wonder what game Romeo was paying attention to if he didn't know JC wasn't in the game? Should be canned tonight..........

Should be canned tonight..........

It's 8:41 central time & it's actually pissing me off this hasn't happened yet.

Ha. You're acting like Romeo turned into an idiot overnight! This is also not the first time they've given charles practically no touches. The org as a while is garbage.

Ha. You're acting like Romeo turned into an idiot overnight! This is also not the first time they've given charles practically no touches. The org as a while is garbage.

Not a Chiefs homer/fan (but am a JC owner), but amazes this year how quickly they go to their 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. options while their 2 best players (JC and Bowe) get no love. Maybe JC was hurt and not disclosed, but other than that there is no excuse for not finding ways to get him the ball. Balt falls into the same trap sometimes with Rice.

When coach Romeo Crennel was asked by reporters why Charles only ran the ball five times on Sunday he responded: "I’m not exactly sure." :shocking:

When coach Romeo Crennel was asked by reporters why Charles only ran the ball five times on Sunday he responded: "I’m not exactly sure." :shocking:

:doh:

If I were a betting man, I'm putting money down that Jamaal Charles touches the ball 20 times this upcoming week. They are going to force feed him the ball after that answer of "I'm not exactly sure".

I'll take his inconsistent scoring. The times he's produced this year, he's singlehandedly won me ff games. That's the type of player I like on my team. So he's thrown in some duds. Sure it's frustrating, but I'm taking his upside all day long.

Discloser...if he's not injured.

Sounds like the NFL should extend the concussion testing rules to cover the coaching staff.

Sounds like the NFL should extend the concussion testing rules to cover the coaching staff.

I willing to wager that Romeo as the head coach leaves his playcalling to the OC.

The Chiefs Offensive Coordinator is former Dolphins assistant Brian Daboll. The Jets hired another former Dolphin in Tony Sparano as their OC and look at thier offnse!! This explains everything.

Didn't The Dolphins clean house?!?! I know the saying, someone else's trash is someone else's treasure but this is not the case for these two organizations!! :dunno:

From CBS Sports..............Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles had a hard time getting anything going in Week 8 against the Raiders. Charles was held to just 4 yards rushing on five carries in the 26-16 defeat. He also caught three passes for 6 yards but wasn't on the field for most of the fourth quarter. When coach Romeo Crennel was asked why Charles only ran the ball five times on Sunday he responded: "Now, that I'm not exactly sure either." Analysis: Something appears to be going on here as no one, including Crennel, seemed to know why Charles was not on the field more Sunday. While he did struggled with the limited touches he got, the Chiefs offered very little explanation as to why he did not touch the ball more. Crennel said Charles is healthy as far as he knows, albeit Fantasy owners may want to keep an eye on the injury report when it is released this week just to make sure.

Wonder what game Romeo was paying attention to if he didn't know JC wasn't in the game? Should be canned tonight..........

now that im not exactly sure either?

o lol.

Stupidity personified...

I dont mind this strategy if the team is winning by 3 TD's. but there is no point in sitting your best player when you are in a close game you need to win.

For me, the only reason I'd want to go to a Chief game at this point if I'm a KC fan is to see JC. I'd give him 30 carries a game and try and set some kind of record. Its the only compelling story KC can deliver at this point. Saving Charles for a playoff run is over. Run him into the ground and if he survives, great. IF he get's hurt...so what. They aren't going anywhere.

Isnt it Charles bye week this week? Oh wait that was last week lol. Im a Charles owner and i won in spite of him this week but not happy with that performance. Had a cj2k type of performance. They must be the same person