Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

The Apps Thread

There are the obvious greta ones like Shazam and flashlight, but what are some other good apps you freaks know of? I've been using Untappd recently, which is a beer app that lets you rate beers and check in with friends for recommendations, etc.

:cheers:

I use Mapmyrun and the Kindle on my iphone.....those are the only two i can think of that everyone doesnt already have (Facebook, twitter, etc)

i like accuweather more than the weatherchannel app... Camera+ is a nice upgrade over the standard camera. Amazon, ebay, zillow, Motion Xdrive is a good gps app if you need one...

'With Mitt' is a cool app that you can overlay supportive Mittens slogans over picture you take.

itranslate is a pretty cool translation app. Used it while vacationing on a french island...

accuweather

:thumbsup:

'With Mitt' is a cool app that you can overlay supportive Mittens slogans over picture you take.

:lol:

Sounds great ... :doh:

what is it

An app that listens to a song that is playing and then tells you who sings it, the name, album, etc. It's pretty cool bcoz I have no idea who anybody new is.

An app that listens to a song that is playing and then tells you who sings it, the name, album, etc. It's pretty cool bcoz I have no idea who anybody new is.

ok. Same as Shazam then

So what do you fawking mean? Rebuilding a city that is essential to the stabillity of our country and it's long and short term economy to the rest of the country is not important? Are you as ignorant as the rest of the country and are a stoopid ass who does not not realize that the stability of Louisiana makes us all better nation? That having a port this size makes us a better country even though we b!tch about shipping jobs elsewhere? That the majority of all natural gas and oil that comes in and out makes us a better nation no matter where it comes and goes from? Or the fact that the majority of the US residents could care the fawk less of where there oil and gas comes from as long as they get it

The day that Louisiana goes to sh!t is the day that the rest of the country asks "What the fawk happend?" And the simple fact that most don't get says a lot about the interaction of all of our states and the fawking a-holes in Congress.

There is a cool app installed right here at FFT called "Search Function" where you can type things, say "apps" and find the 47 other threads that discuss what you are about to post.

:P

My favorite app is stumbleupon. I read that thing constantly.

Mint - good for keeping track of finances and gives a good summary of how you spend your money

Dropbox - quick way to drop files between your phone/PC/ tablet

Time Warner or Directv both have good apps to allow you to DVR shows while your gone. Time Warner also lets you watch tv on your iPad if you're on your wireless network. Comes In handy when I want to watch tv in bed with headphones so my girlfriend can sleep

Cozi - calendar you can share with other people. Good for families and stuff.

Run keeper - great app for runners. Tracks your path by GPS. Keeps run times etc

Pandora - pretty well known music app

Fried cheese and hot wings

I had some awesome devil'ed eggs the other day... underappreciated app for sure... Fried pickles as well... Buffalo wings are definitely a staple app tho :thumbsup:

Skyview. It shows the planets, stars, satellites anything in space basically, but it shows it against what ever the camera is pointed to. I like to view the wife a$$ (36dd) and say I just found Uranus and then laugh!

ANDROID

Apps I Use

Aix Weather

AntiVirus

Beautiful Widgets

HBO Go

Instagram

NFL Mobile

Paper Camera

Photo Grid

ezPDF Reader

Go Launcher