Sign in to follow this  
420allstars

Anyone rolling Vick Ballard tonight?

pretty simple Jax is terrible on both sides of the ball..

I have heard rumblings that Don Brown will "test his knee tonight before kick off" but really is he going to get many touches without any practice?

that means the majority of carries go to Vic..and has looked pretty decent when he's been out there this year

I grabbed Ballard off waivers and looks like I am rolling him, anyone else?

Yep, flex in one league and RB2 in another. Ballard has been a nice fill in since Murray's been injured on a couple of my teams.

pretty simple Jax is terrible on both sides of the ball..

I have heard rumblings that Don Brown will "test his knee tonight before kick off" but really is he going to get many touches without any practice?

that means the majority of carries go to Vic..and has looked pretty decent when he's been out there this year

I grabbed Ballard off waivers and looks like I am rolling him, anyone else?

I am considering rolling him out..............against you!

I'm gonna watch the pregame stuff and then may start him over Hartline or Dez but I dunno.

Just out of curiosity which league would you rather win in? The one you are starting him or the one you could be going against him?

Anyone else in our league who needs a RB starter this week and possibly for next year he is still available at this point, good schedule the rest of the way.

Brown's salary doubles next year and he is a free agent in 2014. Speculation has been this should be Brown's last in Indy unless he proves his worth, he hasn't as of yet.

Ballard also has taxi squad eligibility this year and next....

I have him and R Jennings to decide from. Not sure what the hell I am going to do. Any suggestions? No PPR standard scoring

Im starting Ballard tonight over SJAX. I think he is in line for 100 yards combined and a touchdown.

I think he'll have a good game. I'm starting Ridley and McGahee in my RB spots and am giving Megatron the nod in my flex over Chris Johnson (flexing my top two picks HA!).

I just can't bring myself to start Ballard, though I wouldn't be shocked if he outperforms Calvin and Chris Johnson.

I'm starting him over Matthews😳Sick of watching pitted face pull him in favor or R Brown and plus....they're playing one of the best run D's. Projections smajections...I'm going with my gut on this one.

Dude is averaging 16 carries and 11 pts a game over the last 3 weeks. Not terrible. With DMC and Murray out he gets a start for me.

I'm gonna watch the pregame stuff and then may start him over Hartline or Dez but I dunno.

Just out of curiosity which league would you rather win in? The one you are starting him or the one you could be going against him?

Anyone else in our league who needs a RB starter this week and possibly for next year he is still available at this point, good schedule the rest of the way.

Brown's salary doubles next year and he is a free agent in 2014. Speculation has been this should be Brown's last in Indy unless he proves his worth, he hasn't as of yet.

Who's the idiot who dropped him for Brandon Bolden??

Oh wait, never mind...

Hey Les,

I honestly can’t say what league I would rather win in..

I need a win in both in the most desperate of ways.. the Zealots league has a slightly bigger pay out at the end but to be honest I have a much better chance of winning the big game's in the league I'm playing Ballard in with some buddies from work..

Long story short: I hope you go down in a tragic beat down with or without Ballard this week!...lol

ps: Just picked up Tong Gonzo to help with the play off push in Zealots, hopefully Doug gets his lazy Canadian A$$ in here to push it thru!

Hey Les,

I honestly can’t say what league I would rather win in..

I need a win in both in the most desperate of ways.. the Zealots league has a slightly bigger pay out at the end but to be honest I have a much better chance of winning the big game's in the league I'm playing Ballard in with some buddies from work..

Long story short: I hope you go down in a tragic beat down with or without Ballard this week!...lol

ps: Just picked up Tong Gonzo to help with the play off push in Zealots, hopefully Doug gets his lazy Canadian A$$ in here to push it thru!

I knew there was a deal when I saw the drop. I thought it was Welker in a 2 for 1 but since it's Gonzo and with you I'm thinking Fleener or Allen?

I need the win this week too buddy, but I need it in combo with a Ralphster win. Go Ralphster!

Not only would I roll with him, I'd call him a borderline top-10 RB this week. The matchup is excellent and a very gimpy Donald Brown doesn't seem like a big threat to take many touches. Something akin to last weeks 19 touches is very likely and perhaps more if the Colts are able to play with a lead.

Who's the idiot who dropped him for Brandon Bolden??

Oh wait, never mind...

It made sense for your roster at the time and with the way the 2 RBs were being used. You may still have the last laugh in the end Patmos because the NE staff really likes spomething about Bolden. They could have kept some young WR prospects in a theoretical need area instead and even with his lingering injury they have not released him despite sufficient RB depth. In the past I have seen that organization churn the bottom of their roster in similar circumstance.

I knew there was a deal when I saw the drop. I thought it was Welker in a 2 for 1 but since it's Gonzo and with you I'm thinking Fleener or Allen?

I need the win this week too buddy, but I need it in combo with a Ralphster win. Go Ralphster!

I bleed Indy Blue so no its not Fleener or Allen.. picks for Gonzo

not sure if I am supposed to say anymore

I bleed Indy Blue so no its not Fleener or Allen.. picks for Gonzo

not sure if I am supposed to say anymore

I wouldn't see why not if a deal has been consumated. If your deal is for picks maybe the drop was for another then after all. Usually we don't see a taxi squad drop without a corresponding pickup unless it's to make room for an aquisition....

I wouldn't see why not if a deal has been consumated. If your deal is for picks maybe the drop was for another then after all. Usually we don't see a taxi squad drop without a corresponding pickup unless it's to make room for an aquisition....

Ya true, not sure whats with the drop..

LeShoure or Ballard?

I can't get over the fact that Leshoure doesn't catch the ball and Bell getting touches in the 2nd half