Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Jamaal Charles

I've got J-Stew in the lineup over him right now... What a huge difference 4 weeks makes.

Right now I've got him in over SJax, Dwyer and Spiller. Rashad Jennings was my other starter this week. Yyyeaaahhhh....

I honestly don't think JC is startable this week barring almost any reasonable option. I started Vic Ballard over him and would have started Mikel Leshoure if I hadn't had Ballard. Guy's in fantasy wasteland right now. If KC loses 1-2 more games without using him more than 10 times a game, he'll be droppable in 10 team leagues I'd say.

As of right now im starting him as RB2 in 2 leagues because i dont have much of choice. One league i have Dwyer and Andre Brown as RB other RBs and other have Vereen thats it :(

You said it right there...In 4 more weeks he'll probably be top 5 RB again. Stick with him.

Nope

Right now I've got him in over SJax, Dwyer and Spiller. Rashad Jennings was my other starter this week. Yyyeaaahhhh....

I didn't even mention the fact I've got Spiller in my lineup over him.... ZERO chance I'm starting Charles over Spiller right now.

I've got to choose from JC, Steve Smith or Pierre Thomas at the Flex. Non-ppr. Not sure what to do yet.

I've got to choose from JC, Steve Smith or Pierre Thomas at the Flex. Non-ppr. Not sure what to do yet.

I'd probably take 1 of Smith & Charles out of that group. Thomas is just too dicey for me... With the way Ivory & Ingram looked last week.

OK im gonna sin and ask help question.

QB-Romo

RB1-McCoy

RB2-Charles

WR1-Megabust

WR2-Roddy White

TE-Hernandez

Flex-Vjax or Mike Wallace

Do i trade Charles and Roddy White for Doug Martin and Torrey Smith? :dunno:

yes

:mad: I have not been very productive at work today because of this. He originally said he would take Roddy White and Andre Brown for Doug Martin then changed before he offered. I do not trust rookie RBs :wall:

QB-Romo

RB1-McCoy

RB2-Charles

WR1-Megabust

WR2-Roddy White

TE-Hernandez

man idk.

man idk.

He has baited me into trading with him. We always make about 3-4 trades per year in the 4 leagues we play in. Even when i feel like i get the better end he ends up getting me. We play around 7-8 times a year and have side bet of $75 for winner of series.

I've got J-Stew in the lineup over him right now... What a huge difference 4 weeks makes.

:nono:

Don't do it. Never bench JC for a 3rd tier RB.

:nono:

Don't do it. Never bench JC for a 3rd tier RB.

+1 :thumbsup:

Im thinking of starting Vereen over Stewart in one league. No way play Stewart over Charles no matter the matchup. He may have 30 yards but he might also break a 70 yard off :unsure:

I'm just forcing myself to start him and Ryan Matthews. I'm luckily 8-1...hopefully I can ride out the season and make the playoffs and they can take off for me.

QB-Romo

RB1-McCoy

RB2-Charles

WR1-Megabust

WR2-Roddy White

TE-Hernandez

PPR or standard?

PPR I'd stay put, standard I'd make the trade.

Actually, after I looked at your roster instead of the players involved, I'd make that trade now in either scoring format.

+1 :thumbsup:

Im thinking of starting Vereen over Stewart in one league. No way play Stewart over Charles no matter the matchup. He may have 30 yards but he might also break a 70 yard off :unsure:

Yeah... I guess it is kinda stupid to start Stewart over him since Carolina's offense is trash also right now.

i'm starting hartline over him, guess if he fumbles he sits :bench:

The new ‘Romeo Rule’: Chiefs will bench any player who turns the ball over | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/romeo-rule-chiefs-bench-player-turns-ball-over-204800363--nfl.html

Well that just shows how much of an idiot he is. Lets not give our best player the ball and lets bench anyone if they fumble.