Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills

They didnt have any timeouts left and were throwing it in the endzone every play...

About 100 total yards in the first half, close to what I expected, maybe he can sneak in a TD in the 2nd half...

This coach is focking stoopid. Are you serious with your personel choices and play calls in the red zone?

Damn, why is he still coaching there? Fire him... fire him now...

fitz calls the bulk of the plays

Still, having Spiller on the field, the most dangerous offensive weapon you have, during Red Zone time is just mandatory. God, Im getting a headache.

Prob. from Lindell kicking you in the head repeatedly.

Whether it's FJax or Choice, Gailey sees Spiller as a committee back with either. Choice has been in on nearly every 3rd down and was in on every play when they had the ball inside the 5.

Whether it's FJax or Choice, Gailey sees Spiller as a committee back with either. Choice has been in on nearly every 3rd down and was in on every play when they had the ball inside the 5.

:cry: :cry:

This coach is focking stoopid. Are you serious with your personel choices and play calls in the red zone?

Damn, why is he still coaching there? Fire him... fire him now...

I can tell you that one of my happiest days as a Steeler fan was when Gailey walked. I'm glad he's in Buffalo, it pretty much means that even with a decent supply of talent on the roster, they're doomed to failure. 3rd down play selection was horrible in Pittsburgh and horrible now.

if it wasn't for fatnasty, this is a game between 2 crappy 4-6 teams :lol:

Good point... Some say fantasy football ruins the league where I argue quite the contrary... if it wasn't for fantasy, these Thursday Night games would have no ratings whatsoever and be completely irrelevant.

Although Sunday Night games are usually fantastic, Monday night games are not what they used to be. And congrats NFL Network-not only is the presentation lousy, but somehow the matchup tends to be the worst of the week on a consistent basis. I feel that when these games are scheduled, it's the "everyone must play" mentality... So that even teams like JAX, CLE, STL, and BUF get national exposure even though most people don't care.

Word. That can be said for a lot of the terrible Prime Time matchups we've been forced to watch this year.

I was thinking last night, who in the hell is actually watching this mess? Love to see the ratings, bet they are just shy bit above a WNBA game.