Sign in to follow this  
punkasss

Kyle Rudolph

Is he a must start with harvin looking like he is out Sunday? Would you start him over Clark or Keller? Ponder has to throw to someone ..no?

Currently I have Keller and blackmon in my lineup with ww pickup tonight. Should I target Rudolph or broyles...which player improves my lineup most? Note it is supposed to be crappy weather Sunday in Buffalo so it may be difficult for henne to throw the ball. If I can't get either of those two my next options are d Clark and lafell. Moreno and Dwyer are available but none will unseed Charles, AP, or trich.

It's the christmas season fellas. How can you not start Rudolph with confidence?

It's the christmas season fellas. How can you not start Rudolph with confidence?

I hear that! Just placed my bid for him and am dumping Vernon Davis. :banana:

Absolutely. Urlacher done ROS and Bears safeties are midgets. Bears D going more single high safety scheme rather than primary cover 2, but THE REINDEER WILL SCORE, bank it. Tillman is playing at 60% with foot issue and CB Hayden is slow. -all Ponder has to do is throw up a few high floaters (no problem there) and Rudy will take it in.

Absolutely. Urlacher done ROS and Bears safeties are midgets. Bears D going more single high safety scheme rather than primary cover 2, but THE REINDEER WILL SCORE, bank it. Tillman is playing at 60% with foot issue and CB Hayden is slow. -all Ponder has to do is throw up a few high floaters (no problem there) and Rudy will take it in.

I like the way you think :thumbsup:

Rudolph, Myers or Gresham?

I truly can't decide. I'm leaning Myers but the Thursday night bs is actually concerning.

Tillman is hurt but will likely play, but Jennings on the other side is likely out. The defense is a shell of what it was.

Really struggling with my starting lineup:

Daniels or Rudolph at TE? Think I have to go Daniels vs NE in what could be a shoot out.

Flex pick 2: Moreno, Rudolph, Givens no ppr

Right now Rudolph/Givens is the decision...think Moreno is a start for sure.

Really struggling with my starting lineup:

Daniels or Rudolph at TE? Think I have to go Daniels vs NE in what could be a shoot out.

Flex pick 2: Moreno, Rudolph, Givens no ppr

Right now Rudolph/Givens is the decision...think Moreno is a start for sure.

I started Hernandez and Myers in the same lineup last week because I couldn't decide. I sat Ridley for Myers.

Rudolph, Myers or Gresham?

I truly can't decide. I'm leaning Myers but the Thursday night bs is actually concerning.

I have Rudolph and Myers as well. Thursday is the dealbreaker for me - not worth the risk. Don't worry, I won't be surprised if I wake up and see that I left 15+ points on the bench. Oh well.