Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Fock You Thread...Playoff edition

Fock you... me. Sat Ant Brown and Eli, played Luck and Givens.

Fock Gailey. Seriously.

Fock my opponent getting 30 points out of the freaking nyj jax game 2nd string backs.

Fock me I'm done for this season... in one league anyways.

Need 25 from Megabust, Aaron Hernandez and Gostkowski and no chance :wall:

Rodgers has sucked pretty much all year. How can you not have any focking points by the first half?

Steelers defense. Way to lay an egg at home against the stinking Chargers. Thanks for the 1 point. That really helped out a lot.

FOCK U RODGERS, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST OVERRATED JOKER I'VE EVER SEEN. 19,15,16, AND 14 in a league with 6 pts per passing td and doesn't take away rushing yards for sacks. I COULD DO THAT. YOU WILL BE ON MY BENCH NEXT WEEK.

Brees, Leshoure, Givens, Lance Moore, Finley, thanks for the memories. I'm going to add Belichick for leaving Gronk in on a worthless XP where he broke his arm. I pretty much went down the tubes after that.

A BIG round of FU's to:

League A: Ahmad Bradshaw, Kyle Rudolph. Bradshaw: I sat 2/3 of the "good" RB's I drafted in McFadden and Mathews, YOU were the one that I had faith in, and you b!tch slapped me with 3.3 pts and let David Wilson teab@g you. Rudolph: I was freakin counting on you to do better than suckass Vernon Davis, and instead you pulled a "naught" for me in the 1st round of the playoffs. I mean fock, if you guys even get 50% of your average I probably win going away. FU!!!

League B: Bryce Brown and Dallas Clark. Brown: hard to fault Bryce, he pretty much got me here, but I needed a "Bryce" like performance to go with what I got from Moreno and Charles and instead you crap the bed. Clark: let me extend to you the same FU I extended to Rudolph in the other league. When I needed you, you focked me.

F-U TO ALL, AND TO ALL A F-U'ED NIGHT!!!

Fock you Greg Jennings. Everyone predicted a big week from you (at home, against an average D, no Jordy, etc). Thanks for the 1 focking catch you loser. You've focked me all season, so I should have expected nothing less from you when I needed you the most. Go find that dude that wants you to sit on his lap, and talk about the first thing that 'comes up'.

And fock you Aaron Rodgers. Talk about busts. So glad I built my team around you this year. How's it feel to have Stafford make you his b!tch? Go do some more commercials scrub.

Tom Brady

Brandon Lloyd

Aaron Hernandez.

My opponent has all three. Yep. I lost a 50 point lead in the first quarter and a half.

A guest fock you for a buddy in my league.

His wife dropped Aaron Hernandez when he was hurt (shallow benches in our league but she still lacks understanding of certain fantasy football elements - like not dropping Aaron Hernandez - EVER). The guy he played in the playoffs was the one who picked him up. And who just lost because of him.

Tom Brady

Brandon Lloyd

Aaron Hernandez.

My opponent has all three. Yep. I lost a 50 point lead in the first quarter and a half.

Yeah I'll 2nd the FU to Hernandez, and throw another one out to Welker. My 'comfortable' 45pt lead is rapidly dwindling. Special props to the Houston D. Way to show up guys. Focking losers.

Another one out to Hernandez. That motherfocker isn't even using lube! :mad:

After getting gang raped by Lynch and AP, all I needed was decent yards and 4 TDs from Schaub. Almost there near halftime, except for the decent yards and 4 TDs.

After getting gang raped by Lynch and AP, all I needed was decent yards and 4 TDs from Schaub. Almost there near halftime, except for the decent yards and 4 TDs.

Well, that was close. I hope Schaub sucks a bag of arsenic-laced d1cks.