Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Jimmy Graham

I make this thread about every week. The guy is a joke. He usually only plays on 3rd downs, and I can't see why. He couldn't catch herpes if he banged a crack ######.

I make this thread about every week. The guy is a joke. He usually only plays on 3rd downs, and I can't see why. He couldn't catch herpes if he banged a crack ######.

Not worth a 5th rounder as a keeper next year fock him

Easy, dude. Easy. :mad:

Just picked up finlèy who I swore I would never touch again.....grahams hands may be worse than finleys

If finley has another decent game he may get start over graham who for some odd reason doesn't even look athletic anymore, maybe he isn't 100%

Just picked up finlèy who I swore I would never touch again.....grahams hands may be worse than finleys

If finley has another decent game he may get start over graham who for some odd reason doesn't even look athletic anymore, maybe he isn't 100%

Well at least he's been targeted a few times this game, but that's not exactly a ringing endorsment for the 'top' TE in the game. I should still squeak out wins, but don't know if i can't start this chode anymore

That's what I think, something is wrong with him... I need him to start producing, I am #1 seed in two leagues that I have Graham, need him to produce starting next week, sorry to those counting on him this week.

:music_guitarred:

Same boat, also have cook, might role with cook next week. I believe he has to be hurt he's to good to not produce better

Same boat, also have cook, might role with cook next week. I believe he has to be hurt he's to good to not produce better

Seems to jog and rarely jump higher than me

Seems to jog and rarely jump higher than me

maybe he's pissed he isn't playing as much I dunno, but I hate his guts regardless

I nearly started Brandon Myers over him this week and I'm glad that I didn't, but I'm going to have to take another long hard look at it next week if I manage to advance. I'm sure most of you are feeling the same way. Very disappointing season for a guy who was supposed to give me an edge over my opponent every week. It looks like he's not 100% but I am kicking myself for investing in the Saints offense at all this year. We shoulda seen it coming I suppose.

He just don't look as tough to me....maybe the week-in, week-out pounding one takes in NFL has caught up to him.

He could be nursing injuries?? NFL defenses may have found the formula for him?? Who knows.

He used to be this tough guy that looked for contact, I'm not seeing that anymore. He's almost prima-donna-ish.

He just don't look as tough to me....maybe the week-in, week-out pounding one takes in NFL has caught up to him.

He could be nursing injuries?? NFL defenses may have found the formula for him?? Who knows.

He used to be this tough guy that looked for contact, I'm not seeing that anymore. He's almost prima-donna-ish.

Agreed.

Yes, he was overvalued this year. However, if he continues to suck the rest of the season, the price will be right next season and I will be buying. I truly believe that his best work is yet ahead.

2 words on what the problem is... Joe Vitt!!! the offense is not the same as Payton being there. I don't care if the OC is the same without Payton it's not the same...

Graham is an after thought this year where he was the main cog last year. He opened things up for everyone...

this year they don't run the offense through Graham...

He's not helping his own cause. At one point he was leading the league in drops and had another one clang off his hands today, leading to an INT. There's no better way to lose the eye of your QB.

He's not helping his own cause. At one point he was leading the league in drops and had another one clang off his hands today, leading to an INT. There's no better way to lose the eye of your QB.

I'm pretty sure the defender got his hand on that one leading to the INT. Looked like it on the replay, might have to see it again. But agree that his "hands" haven't exactly been velco-ish this year...or ever really.

This season, Graham is being game-planned by defenses, often with a double team. And despite this, Brees keeps forcing the ball into him, which is causing interceptions. Not that it's onlt the fault of Brees. His first pick last night bounced off of Graham's shoulder pads, and then on the second Graham could've used his body to shield the safety from jumping the route but didn't. Graham's hands don't seem nearly as sure as last season either. Peyton getting back should help getting Graham open more often, but Graham just doesn't look as good as he used to be all on his own.

Cook left the game in the third quarter with a shoulder injury.

What a bunch of babies. The guy is a badass. The team is in shambles. Joe Vitt is over his head. Brees has been playing awful these last 3 weeks. He wants the deep ball instead of the short stuff which seems to be there for him. I have no worries about Jimmy.

The guy is a badass.

The guy WAS a badass.

I have no worries about Jimmy.

Delusional :nono: